PDA

View Full Version : another command? Stash?

Skeletonlord
01-20-2012, 11:58 AM
This command would be relating to the stash. Wouldnt it be cool if you could use /stash (itemname) and it is automatically added to your stash. thoughts?

Martin Tander
01-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Nah... with those kind of idea we will go fatter and fatter:) walking is good for our health:)

Lowlyspy
01-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Eh im fine with running to the stash.

ninjaduck
01-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Well this would definitely have to be a subscription service, just to balance stuff out.

Also you would have to have differnet ID's to defferentiate different items, like in MC

Good idea tho :D

MimeRifle
01-20-2012, 12:35 PM
Nah... with those kind of idea we will go fatter and fatter:) walking is good for our health:)

LOL! You know what this suddenly reminded me of? The evolution of computer RPG's... specifically the "training-wheels". The computer RPGs used to (and some certainly still do, or at least give you the option to choose your own level of busy work) make you do *everything*. Then as the focus turned more toward the graphics and action, a lot of those "management" functions became automated or eliminated altogether.

I got the urge to say "When *I* was your age, ya know what happened if you let your character run out of food? YA DIED!! THAT'S WHAT!!" hehe...

Snakespeare
01-20-2012, 12:37 PM
No... too hard to type. If we could go to guild with a few keystrokes, we can then do the 20 remaining steps to stash.