PDA

View Full Version : Man Rule of the Week

Bronxman2012
01-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Hello all! Bronxman here!

As you know, the day of the metrosexual is over (thank God). Unfortunately, many guys are now asking what to do, and, more importantly, NOT to do, as men.

And so, each and every week, I will talk about an area I call "men rules." By applying these rules, you will be well on your way to becoming a man.

Man Rule of the Week

MEN SHOWER

After you reach puberty or are 13 (whichever comes first), as a man, you should not be taking baths. You should be taking showers. The only exception to this rule is if you are with a woman (though you should not be having sex until you are married).

The bottom line is that men do not bathe, they bathe.

And if you are a man, and are taking a bath, and especially if you are taking a bubble bath, you are not a man. To correct this, simply take showers. Not only are showers more manly than baths, but statistics show that showers help the growth process of your Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Don't believe me? Think about all the times you suffer from shrinkage. It always involves being surrounded by a large body of water.

So this week's man rule is MEN SHOWER.

Tune in next week when we discuss what men should NOT do at the urinals.

Ardon
01-20-2012, 01:22 PM
I've never bathed once in my life lol

Also, the men's bathroom rules are a MUST lol especially the urinal one

StompArtist
01-20-2012, 01:28 PM
If I may suggest a future topic: Men should not ask "do these pants make my bum look big?" to male friends. Ty.

Bronxman2012
01-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Here is the rule of thumb. Men should never ask other men how they look. On the other hand, if you are a man, you should be proactive in telling your crew that they look good. Nothing major, but a simple Swag On will do. On the other hand, if a guy uses the code to tell you that your pants are lame, change them. Wearing them is not only bad socially, but a violation of the code, and cN result in you being removed from the circle of trust.

P.S. If you are asking if anything makes you look fat, you are not a man.

Matutd
01-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Men should not make sammiches?

MimeRifle
01-20-2012, 03:10 PM
I won't ask if if my butt looks big in these pants, 'cuz I have no butt - I just laughed it off reading the OP! ("Twilight Zone Tower of Terror"! BWAHAHA!!) Bronxman - I just love your schtick!! :applause:

Question, though, for clarity, if I may. Let's say a fella's crib is not equipped with a proper shower, just a bathtub. Is there some type of waiver process? Clemency? Safe-Harbor (or Safe-Tub as it were)? If so, what legislative body would be responsible to issue such judgements? Is there some sort of global man-law council?? Would said fella be bound by manhood to hook up one of those cheesy rubber hand-held faux shower thingies??

(OMG, I had *no* idea shrinkage had permanent effects!! I'm never swimming again!!)

StompArtist
01-20-2012, 03:12 PM
I won't ask if if my butt looks big in these pants, 'cuz I have no butt - I just laughed it off reading the OP! ("Twilight Zone Tower of Terror"! BWAHAHA!!) Bronxman - I just love your schtick!! :applause:

Question, though, for clarity, if I may. Let's say a fella's crib is not equipped with a proper shower, just a bathtub. Is there some type of waiver process? Clemency? Safe-Harbor (or Safe-Tub as it were)? If so, what legislative body would be responsible to issue such judgements? Is there some sort of global man-law council?? Would said fella be bound by manhood to hook up one of those cheesy rubber hand-held faux shower thingies??

(OMG, I had *no* idea shrinkage had permanent effects!! I'm never swimming again!!)

If you rent an apartment with no shower you are not a man. A man knows better than to rent a place obviously built for women. If your own house has no shower you are not a man: a man installs his own shower ASAP.

:D

MimeRifle
01-20-2012, 03:15 PM
If you rent an apartment with no shower you are not a man. A man knows better than to rent a place obviously built for women. If your own house has no shower you are not a man: a man installs his own shower ASAP.

:D

I expected that answer and had a follow-up question already prepared. (I'm on to you!! ha!!) Let's say the fella is just *visiting* a place without a shower... is there perhaps a certain number of days the guy could bathe without being stripped of man status - or would he have to travel with the cheesy rubber hand-held faux shower thingie? HMMMM???

StompArtist
01-20-2012, 03:17 PM
I expected that answer and had a follow-up question already prepared. (I'm on to you!! ha!!) Let's say the fella is just *visiting* a place without a shower... is there perhaps a certain number of days the guy could bathe without being stripped of man status - or would he have to travel with the cheesy rubber hand-held faux shower thingie? HMMMM???

Said man will have to use a bucket or a sink. The man rules are still in effect.

MimeRifle
01-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Said man will have to use a bucket or a sink. The man rules are still in effect.
I do thank you for the clarification! (but I' still overdrawn at the the thank-bank, so I can't "thank" the thank fairy atm)

In lieu of a "thanks", please enjoy this banana dance, and do remember - sometimes, a Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is just a Twilight Zone Tower of Terror...

:banana:

StompArtist
01-20-2012, 04:05 PM
I do thank you for the clarification! (but I' still overdrawn at the the thank-bank, so I can't "thank" the thank fairy atm)

In lieu of a "thanks", please enjoy this banana dance, and do remember - sometimes, a Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is just a Twilight Zone Tower of Terror...

:banana:

I am sure the OP would frown upon exchange of banana related emoticons between men.

Snakespeare
01-20-2012, 04:06 PM
These guys disagree, and they challenge you manly guys to join them! LOL! oh LOL!

MimeRifle
01-20-2012, 04:13 PM
I am sure the OP would frown upon exchange of banana related emoticons between men.

I have to get an updated handbook... so, exchange of cigars between men is fine, but not bananas? What's next? Do I need to avoid the "wink" emote too? If I have to wait a week between each Man Rule, I'm really at risk. If I suddenly go missing, it's because I was so terrified I have confined myself to the shower!

MimeRifle
01-20-2012, 04:14 PM
These guys disagree, and they challenge you manly guys to join them! LOL! oh LOL!

There's men in that picture??

StompArtist
01-20-2012, 04:21 PM
I have to get an updated handbook... so, exchange of cigars between men is fine, but not bananas? What's next? Do I need to avoid the "wink" emote too? If I have to wait a week between each Man Rule, I'm really at risk. If I suddenly go missing, it's because I was so terrified I have confined myself to the shower!

Men are never terrified. Get with the program. LMAO!

Artentreri
01-20-2012, 04:40 PM
But men love squirrels, especially mage squirrels who revive their friends.

JaytB
01-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Real men bleed at least once a month :D

Jugernugett
01-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Men should not make sammiches? WTF! IM LIKE 13 AND I WANNA EAT MY SANDWICHES!! GOTTA EAT YA KNOW.. Anyone can have a sandwich. Also I've been taking showers since I was like 5...

Ardon
01-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Real men bleed at least once a month :D

Sounds like a woman to me. The once a month part lol

Reworded: A man must get at least one new scar a month.

JaytB
01-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Sounds like a woman to me. The once a month part lol

Reworded: A man must get at least one new scar a month.

That was the intention ;)

Artemis
01-21-2012, 12:16 AM
If I may suggest a future topic: Men should not ask "do these pants make my bum look big?" to male friends. Ty.

bum? ok so your either british or australian. which one.

StompArtist
01-21-2012, 12:18 AM
bum? ok so your either british or australian. which one.

Texan. LOL

Artemis
01-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Texan. LOL

No such thing. Whats your race.

Junside
01-21-2012, 12:24 AM
What if I am bathed by 5 women with the epitome of hotness? I take baths like every 2 months. Lol

Artemis
01-21-2012, 12:32 AM
What if I am bathed by 5 women with the epitome of hotness? I take baths like every 2 months. Lol

2 words.

You. Wish. (;

StompArtist
01-21-2012, 12:54 AM
No such thing. Whats your race.

Born in Tx but grew up partly in the UK - France and Canada. Now back in Tx. My race is martian. :D

Artemis
01-21-2012, 01:10 AM
Born in Tx but grew up partly in the UK - France and Canada. Now back in Tx. My race is martian. :D

So your british. i was right. (:

StompArtist
01-21-2012, 01:27 AM
So your british. i was right. (:

Nah. Just picked up a few expressions. I guarantee that if you hear me speaking I sound everything but... lol

Artemis
01-21-2012, 01:54 AM
Nah. Just picked up a few expressions. I guarantee that if you hear me speaking I sound everything but... lol

WTF. are you like a mutt?! Like dang how do you not know lol

Bronxman2012
01-21-2012, 07:45 PM
In response to Junside, if you recall my original post, I said that the one exception is if you are taking a bath with a woman. That is the one and only acceptable time when it is OK for a man to take a bath.

And so, remember this:

If you are a man,
And you want the power,
Never take baths;
Always take showers.

Silentarrow
01-21-2012, 08:22 PM
According to Spartan culture, taking warm showers is for the weak and the unmanly.

What are your thoughts on this Bronxman? :)

Piosidon
01-21-2012, 08:26 PM
According to Spartan culture, taking warm showers is for the weak and the unmanly.

:)
I'm so confused now D:

Silentarrow
01-21-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm so confused now D:

Warm that is, they would only take freezing cold showers.

LADYHADASSA
01-22-2012, 12:30 AM
Oh my lmaoooooooooooo rooooffffllllllllmaoooooooooo rofffllllllllllll face palm... Roflllllllll.lmaooooooooooooo oh my this is a riot! Lmaoooooo still laughing though am not a guy this post is funny as all get out red it to my other half he laughed hard tooo... Keep it going this is a great post.... Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Piosidon
01-22-2012, 12:46 AM
Warm that is, they would only take freezing cold showers.
Let me die of hypothermia than!!!

Artemis
01-22-2012, 12:53 AM
They never said anything about hot showers. (:

Piosidon
01-22-2012, 01:19 AM
They never said anything about hot showers. (:
Ouch. K, so once I was taking a shower in the morning and you know I'm all sleepy, so then I accidentally turned it to the hottest and ripped the pole supporting curtains off while falling out

Artentreri
01-22-2012, 10:55 AM
People in my house think it's funny to flush the toilet while I'm in the shower.

gotrocks420
01-22-2012, 11:05 AM
I have to add in here since no one else did....
Waiting untik youre married to have sex has no standing on your manliness. In fact, the woman you do marry will probably appreciate a little experience in the bedroom (i know many women who will support this claim).

However, Id also like to point out that being a man-slut certainly does not add any points to said man.

So the new question is this: How many partners is it considered OK to have slept with before getting married? At what point are you just a man-whore?

Discuss.

Artentreri
01-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Well, I use to pride myself in my manwhore abilities, but now I have a baby.

gotrocks420
01-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Oh id like to add that theres nothing wrong with being a manwhore, i think its just a fuzzy line between being good with women, and being a manslut, and its never been defined.

Justg
01-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Hey guys,

I understand Man Rules as clearly as anyone, but this is probably not the best place for them. We have lots of women and children here too :)

Gonna lock up now... *click*