PDA

View Full Version : Man Rule of the Week

Bronxman2012
01-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Hello all! Bronxman here!

As you know, the day of the metrosexual is over (thank God). Unfortunately, many guys are now asking what to do, and, more importantly, NOT to do, as men.

And so, each and every week, I will talk about an area I call "men rules." By applying these rules, you will be well on your way to becoming a man.

Man Rule of the Week

MEN SHOWER

After you reach puberty or are 13 (whichever comes first), as a man, you should not be taking baths. You should be taking showers. The only exception to this rule is if you are with a woman (though you should not be having sex until you are married).

The bottom line is that men do not bathe, they shower.

And if you are a man, and are taking a bath, and especially if you are taking a bubble bath, you are not a man. To correct this, simply take showers. Not only are showers more manly than baths, but statistics show that showers help the growth process of your Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Don't believe me? Think about all the times you suffer from shrinkage. It always involves being surrounded by a large body of water.

So this week's man rule is MEN SHOWER.

Tune in next week when we discuss what men should NOT do at the urinals.

WoundedEagle
01-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Double thread?

javier995
01-20-2012, 08:23 PM

Look at the dude next to you?

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

adidaman
01-20-2012, 08:35 PM
I have another rule. Rule #2- Always read Bronxman's threads, they make you more of a man. And also, you lost the game

Silentarrow
01-20-2012, 08:48 PM
0.o!

Hankomachos
01-20-2012, 08:49 PM
/win

Zeus
01-20-2012, 09:07 PM
In the end, as long as you get the woman/man, doesn't that fulfill your sense of becoming a man? :D

javier995
01-20-2012, 09:19 PM
In the end, as long as you get the woman, doesn't that fulfill your sense of becoming a man? :D

Not if the dude doesn't swing that way. Lol

Zeus
01-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Not if the dude doesn't swing that way. Lol

Forgive me, man/woman :D Can't be biased (:

NOTE: I have nothing against homosexuals.

javier995
01-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Forgive me, man/woman :D Can't be biased (:

NOTE: I have nothing against homosexuals.

Lol, nice save bud:p

Gigabeast
01-20-2012, 11:48 PM
wut if u had a long exhausting day? O.o is it still not manly then? o.O

Artemis
01-21-2012, 12:10 AM
Hello all! Bronxman here!

As you know, the day of the metrosexual is over (thank God). Unfortunately, many guys are now asking what to do, and, more importantly, NOT to do, as men.

And so, each and every week, I will talk about an area I call "men rules." By applying these rules, you will be well on your way to becoming a man.

Man Rule of the Week

MEN SHOWER

After you reach puberty or are 13 (whichever comes first), as a man, you should not be taking baths. You should be taking showers. The only exception to this rule is if you are with a woman (though you should not be having sex until you are married).

The bottom line is that men do not bathe, they shower.

And if you are a man, and are taking a bath, and especially if you are taking a bubble bath, you are not a man. To correct this, simply take showers. Not only are showers more manly than baths, but statistics show that showers help the growth process of your Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Don't believe me? Think about all the times you suffer from shrinkage. It always involves being surrounded by a large body of water.

So this week's man rule is MEN SHOWER.

umm. so. my boyfriend takes bubble baths like all the time...

StompArtist
01-21-2012, 12:16 AM

Looks like you have the sad duty of letting him know he's your girlfriend. :-P

Artemis
01-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Looks like you have the sad duty of letting him know he's your girlfriend. :-P

Hes in the kitchen more than i am. I have a hot girlfriend then. Hotter than all your guys' girlfriends! <3 (;

Piosidon
01-21-2012, 12:22 AM
Did he tell you or did you find out?

Artemis
01-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Did he tell you or did you find out?

i found out. thats what happens when you take a bath, so its like all quiet, and you leave the door unlocked. People tend to walk on.

Piosidon
01-21-2012, 02:12 AM
i found out. thats what happens when you take a bath, so its like all quiet, and you leave the door unlocked. People tend to walk on.
So what color rubber ducky does he play with?

javier995
01-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Hes in the kitchen more than i am. I have a hot girlfriend then. Hotter than all your guys' girlfriends! <3 (;

Does her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

Will she teach us, or does she have to charge?

Artemis
01-21-2012, 02:03 PM
So what color rubber ducky does he play with?
Green.

Does her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

Will she teach us, or does she have to charge?

Brings me to the yard that's for sure. And he's mine so he's chargin! (;

javier995
01-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Green.

Brings me to the yard that's for sure. And he's mine so he's chargin! (;

Lmao! Tell him to charge more!

Firead
01-21-2012, 05:31 PM
Hey folks,

We've closed this thread, as there's another one, located at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?48559-Man-Rule-of-the-Week Please feel free to continue your discussion there.

Thanks!

Firéad