PDA

View Full Version : XP event doubled more times per month.

Sehloirobum
03-17-2020, 04:13 PM
Well, I'm here today to beg sts to do something VERY beneficial to all players. I would like to ask, that the daily event of doubling xp, happen more times in the month. This would help a lot of people. If possible, placing it twice a week would be wonderful. That would be very beneficial, I even managed to raise more than 3 levels, from 65 to 69 in one day, with only daily quests and a few runs in Festerfang, just because of this event. I believe it would excite many players who are discouraged due to the time it takes to be able to level up. In addition to encouraging players to come back with everything to level, it could also attract the attention of new players, who knows. Well, that's all I have to ask for, and I hope you will answer that request, it would help a lot. Also would give something to do during the quarantine of corona.

Manook
03-17-2020, 04:22 PM
I think the idea is very good and I hope the developers answer the request

Encryptions
03-17-2020, 04:38 PM
This is a theory but I think they have a system with 30 mini events and per day a random one is selected which once it is selected it is then removed from the list until all of the events have played through then it restarts. I do think they could remove a useless event and swap it with 2x exp. I have not seen all of the possible events listed but I might make a table of every daily event to keep track of them all.

Sehloirobum
03-17-2020, 04:44 PM
Wow, I had no idea. But if that is really the case, I fully agree with you.

Kyptix
03-17-2020, 08:21 PM
agree it's good

Slatt
03-17-2020, 08:32 PM
Needed for those who haven't reached the level cap yet. Also the event brings attention to the hardcore mode a lot.

Azerothraven
03-17-2020, 10:05 PM
Maybe people can level their alt as well

Honestly I feel bad for new players cuz they work so much to level but never get to enjoy the game

Encryptions
03-17-2020, 10:18 PM
I know they can switch 2x exp with 2x vale tokens now. I am sure 80% of farmers have 10k/10k vale tokens.

arcanefid
03-18-2020, 09:53 AM
This is a theory but I think they have a system with 30 mini events and per day a random one is selected which once it is selected it is then removed from the list until all of the events have played through then it restarts. I do think they could remove a useless event and swap it with 2x exp. I have not seen all of the possible events listed but I might make a table of every daily event to keep track of them all.

It's not really a theory, Futumsh said there are like 30 of these mini-events, and that they will recycle each month, not sure about their order.

Even if it's a "useless" event, it's just one day so I don't think it will hurt. Would definitely love a whole year double XP event so I could finally get some HC toons to 71. XD