PDA

View Full Version : This is not, repeat, NOT me!!!!!!!!!!!

KingFu
07-26-2010, 11:16 PM
Yet another impersonator, I e-mailed spacetime the screenshot, but I wanted people to kow that this is not me, since last time this happened, everyone thought it was me, and got some people called me a jerk because that person was mean to them. I apologize if this is a pointless forum, and if the devs lock it, but I don't want people getting mad at me again :)

I repeat this is NOT me! :D
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/cb3b6bbc.jpg

BestHyun
07-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Guilty:
1. The name.
2. Did he/she say anything that's an obvious impersonation, or make an attempt to mock you.

Innocent:
1. The person didn't make an enchantress (which is your character).
2. The person actually plays and lvls the character.

Addihul
07-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Maybe a guy on the forum just messing with you?

KingFu
07-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Guilty:
1. The name.
2. Did he/she say anything that's an obvious impersonation, or make an attempt to mock you.

Innocent:
1. The person didn't make an enchantress (which is your character).
2. The person actually plays and lvls the character.

He did mimic me in town, also, he may be leveling him, but he probably wants people to think I am just leveling a new character.

Violentsaint
07-26-2010, 11:36 PM
dream said that theres someone out there called violentsaintt this is not me.

KingFu
07-26-2010, 11:45 PM
dream said that theres someone out there called violentsaintt this is not me.

I told him to delete or I will report, I have a screenshot if you want it.

Violentsaint
07-26-2010, 11:56 PM

cool post screenshot! XD

KingFu
07-27-2010, 12:01 AM
cool post screenshot! XD

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/dc5a704c.jpg

Violentsaint
07-27-2010, 12:01 AM
son of a!!

KingFu
07-27-2010, 12:04 AM
son of a!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE LAUGHING FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Chickdigcookies
07-27-2010, 12:48 AM

Why would you report for copying a name? Isn't that, dumb?! Not to troll or anything, but it seems some of you have become a bit to attached to the devs to the point of feeling ontouchable...it's not your fault, it's the devs fault, cmon, serioulsy? Just ignore people, they added that for a reason...

KingFu
07-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Why would you report for copying a name? Isn't that, dumb?! Not to troll or anything, but it seems some of you have become a bit to attached to the devs to the point of feeling ontouchable...it's not your fault, it's the devs fault, cmon, serioulsy? Just ignore people, they added that for a reason...

Dude, they are pretending to be us, in real life that's illegal. I am not trying to compare this to real life identity theft, because that is more serious, but why should we be aloud to go around pretending we are someone we aren't? Pu yourself in out place, I really doubt that you would be happy about that. They aren't necessarily going to report, they will probably just delete that character. Either way, I am fine with people having similar names to me. Like mysticaltails ( ;) ) mysticalman, and even kungfu, since that is such a common name now, but when people are when letter off from my name, especially since it isn't that common compared to others, that bothers me.

Also, it isn't like it was an accident, in town, I asked who he was and why he had that name, right away he left, and ran away!

Violentsaint
07-27-2010, 01:00 AM
obviously someone with the name violentsaintt is clearly someone pretending to be me and im NOT cool with that...

BANHAMMER!!!

KingFu
07-27-2010, 01:01 AM
obviously someone with the name violentsaintt is clearly someone pretending to be me and im NOT cool with that...

BANHAMMER!!!

ROFL!!!!!!

I semi-agree with my case, I would rather have them not around to do it again, but I think they will probably just delete their characters!

Chickdigcookies
07-27-2010, 01:11 AM
I uderstand your point, but also understand that you're throwing a fit. Even you said it, "I'm not cool with it". The bottom line it's that you're gonna have to deal with it. Cause if the devs listen and take action on this 'whining' all hell is gonna break loose.

Just cause you guys don't like it, doesn't mean it's wrong.
Just cause I'm trying to make a point, doesn't mean I'm right.

Interim7
07-27-2010, 01:16 AM
...also, just because someone's wrong, doesn't mean they're a bad person. Give these guys some slack -- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all.

KingFu
07-27-2010, 01:23 AM
I uderstand your point, but also understand that you're throwing a fit. Even you said it, "I'm not cool with it". The bottom line it's that you're gonna have to deal with it. Cause if the devs listen and take action on this 'whining' all hell is gonna break loose.

Just cause you guys don't like it, doesn't mean it's wrong.
Just cause I'm trying to make a point, doesn't mean I'm right.

What point? We aren't whining, we are saying that we are tired of people impersonating us. This is the fourth time, some people say "I'm mysticaldream's alt" some people mimic what I say, some people message me saying "haha, look what I did" and I ask who they are and they say some random level 17 name. I am not trying to whine, I am simply saying that no one has the right to say they are me except myself!

Chickdigcookies
07-27-2010, 01:25 AM
...also, just because someone's wrong, doesn't mean they're a bad person. Give these guys some slack -- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all.

Concur

seems I need to add more words to this message

got a signature lol

Violentsaint
07-27-2010, 01:29 AM
lol at your sig! yano you can quote dream and copy and paste the quote into your signature... :P

rofl last night was so funny, i joined my friend gavry's game and there was a pure mage lvl 43 and she is like "omg ive heard so much about you!"...."its so nice to meet you" and im like "hey nice to meet you too, do u need some help leveling?" and she joined my game and she said "omg the legend himself is helping me level, this is so cool" "i will brag to all my friends!!!"

turned out to be some 27 year old woman from america... it was freaking hilarious tho, all those quotes were her exact words!!!

Chickdigcookies
07-27-2010, 01:33 AM
What point? We aren't whining, we are saying that we are tired of people impersonating us. This is the fourth time, some people say "I'm mysticaldream's alt" some people mimic what I say, some people message me saying "haha, look what I did" and I ask who they are and they say some random level 17 name. I am not trying to whine, I am simply saying that no one has the right to say they are me except myself!

i don't know, maybe the fact the you want to get him banned for soemthong so small. You're blowing this out of proportion . Also, I don't know how it bothers you so much, ignore it, I think you smart enough to have the conscience to know that you've done nothing wrong.

I've tried to prove my point, but seems some people are just to stubborn.

Hopefully the devs will ignore your petition to ban some 'immitator' because it would be a bad call if they did infact ban him.

And don't worry, I'm pretty sure you 'reputation' is safe. Don't lose sleep over it.

KingFu
07-27-2010, 01:42 AM
i don't know, maybe the fact the you want to get him banned for soemthong so small. You're blowing this out of proportion . Also, I don't know how it bothers you so much, ignore it, I think you smart enough to have the conscience to know that you've done nothing wrong.

I've tried to prove my point, but seems some people are just to stubborn.

Hopefully the devs will ignore your petition to ban some 'immitator' because it would be a bad call if they did infact ban him.

And don't worry, I'm pretty sure you 'reputation' is safe. Don't lose sleep over it.

OMG, do you listen? I said he would probably have his character deleted! You don't listen and think you're all cool, I am open to suggestions in whatever, so just don't comment if you're gonna think your idea is the best, and your point of veiw is the best. I don't want to argue but everyone has their opinion on the case! Like how Violent is irritated by it. It's easy to be mean, and mock people, and think that we are over reacting when you aren't in our position, last time a lot of stuff happened, people got pissed at me for something someone else was saying! OK? I don't want that whole problem to happen again. So stop thinking your opinion is the only one that matters, whether he is banned or just gets his character is deleted, I really could care less, but I don't want someone walking around to act like me, and get me into trouble, and get me being called a scammer!

I don't wanna argue, but whatever, I don't really care what you post, just stop acting like you know me so well. Get on my bad side, you won't like me, get on my good side, you might...

Violentsaint
07-27-2010, 01:51 AM
never mess with a kid going through puberty... you donno what there capable of... ;)

KingFu
07-27-2010, 01:52 AM
never mess with a kid going through puberty... you donno what there capable of... ;)

*They're

And let's just say, umm, that's old school? I can't word it right ;)

Chickdigcookies
07-27-2010, 02:26 AM
OMG, do you listen? I said he would probably have his character deleted! You don't listen and think you're all cool, I am open to suggestions in whatever, so just don't comment if you're gonna think your idea is the best, and your point of veiw is the best. I don't want to argue but everyone has their opinion on the case! Like how Violent is irritated by it. It's easy to be mean, and mock people, and think that we are over reacting when you aren't in our position, last time a lot of stuff happened, people got pissed at me for something someone else was saying! OK? I don't want that whole problem to happen again. So stop thinking your opinion is the only one that matters, whether he is banned or just gets his character is deleted, I really could care less, but I don't want someone walking around to act like me, and get me into trouble, and get me being called a scammer!

I don't wanna argue, but whatever, I don't really care what you post, just stop acting like you know me so well. Get on my bad side, you won't like me, get on my good side, you might...

Nerd rage much?

And you do care that his toon gets deleted, cause you felt the need to make a post. You worry to much bout what people might say, yet get insulted by it...seriously?

And when I comment I do think my idea is the best, I do think my opinion is the right one, cause at the end, it's mine. Just how you are whinning about someone making all your bff mad cause of some stuff they said, I can whine about you telling me my opinion sucks, but i won't cause I don't blow thing out of proportion.

And enphesize on the last part...

I have no intentions to think that I know you, cause a half of me is all about apathy, and the other half, well just doesn't care.

KingFu
07-27-2010, 02:32 AM
Nerd rage much?

And you do care that his toon gets deleted, cause you felt the need to make a post. You worry to much bout what people might say, yet get insulted by it...seriously?

And when I comment I do think my idea is the best, I do think my opinion is the right one, cause at the end, it's mine. Just how you are whinning about someone making all your bff mad cause of some stuff they said, I can whine about you telling me my opinion sucks, but i won't cause I don't blow thing out of proportion.

And enphesize on the last part...

I have no intentions to think that I know you, cause a half of me is all about apathy, and the other half, well just doesn't care.

You need to chill your t!ts and stop being a jerk, OK? If you don't like this thread then GTFO of it and make everyone happy, K? I can clearly see why, nevermind, I won't pull that and have you start complaining again.

Also, by you thinking your idea is "the best" makes you very opinionated, in other words, you are being very stubborn...

Arjun
07-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Oooh. . . .its Holybean . . .heyy. . .wht's up?

Chickdigcookies
07-27-2010, 03:01 AM
Oooh. . . .its Holybean . . .heyy. . .wht's up?

Ohai!

Yeah I gave up on you kid, you sound like a 15 year old atheist...

T!ts? Seriously?

KingFu
07-27-2010, 03:27 AM
Ohai!

Yeah I gave up on you kid, you sound like a 15 year old atheist...

T!ts? Seriously?

Dude, seriously shut up! I am teen age a Christian. I don't want to argue with you because you will clearly keep being a jerk and won't give me the respect I deserve as a person...

Mess with me, I will defend myself, be nice to me, and I will be nice back!

EDIT: Even if I was Aithiest, you shouldn't judge someone based on their religion, you should be understanding that different people have different feelings and opinions, you should be understanding. This place isn't the place for judging or religion, there are others sites for that...

Arjun
07-27-2010, 03:34 AM
I thought you was a mystic man. . .like mee.

FluffNStuff
07-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Question for ViolentSaint and MysticalDream. Where did you come up with your IGN's? Are they something personal or original, or are they characters / quotes / anything that appeared in a favorite game / movie / anime? The reason I ask is because if it is from a show or game, then perhaps the other person is also a fan. Just throwing that out.

BeardedBear
07-27-2010, 10:20 AM
Some guy just made a bear called MustachedBear. I couldn't believe it!

Oh wait, that's just my new shiv bear. Watch your neck fools!

FluffNStuff
07-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Some guy just made a bear called MustachedBear. I couldn't believe it!

Oh wait, that's just my new shiv bear. Watch your neck fools!

LOL * 10chars

flaimdude
07-27-2010, 10:56 AM

Actually, that'd be 100% apathy. ;)
Also, the devs DO care. They are amazingly dedicated to helping people, and although they aren't going to ban for something this, I'm sure they would want to hear about it in case it gets worse (like the copycat starts scamming people, etc.)

vulgarstrike
07-27-2010, 11:12 AM
whooohoooo joining a random complaint/flame thread
yeaaahhhhhh

Rebel
07-27-2010, 11:16 AM
*sniff* Am I just so unpopular as to where noobs don't even think about me as a person to imitate. I feel so.... Forgotten...

Tavore
07-27-2010, 11:42 AM
I think you should feel honored that someone wishes they could be just like you.

Chickdigcookies
07-27-2010, 12:39 PM
I said you sound like an atheist, not that you were one.

But serioulsy, ick.

Relient k once said, forget and not slowdown. Move on.

Doh.

vulgarstrike
07-27-2010, 01:04 PM
ihnfwrvonwrkjvnwrouvnouwndcuodnciosjkxosq,2"-:$?42&, to

KingFu
07-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Question for ViolentSaint and MysticalDream. Where did you come up with your IGN's? Are they something personal or original, or are they characters / quotes / anything that appeared in a favorite game / movie / anime? The reason I ask is because if it is from a show or game, then perhaps the other person is also a fan. Just throwing that out.

No, I just thought of it, it was early in PL when not all the names were taken, but the basic ones (mystical) so I had to think of something totally random that is close to some of the words I wanted as a name (mystic/mystical) Never heard it anywhere else!

I think you should feel honored that someone wishes they could be just like you.

I wouldn't care as much if one of the last times this happened (before secure trade) the person supposedly scammed a few people and was a jerk to some of my friends!

Snakespeare
07-27-2010, 02:42 PM
I thought you was a mystic man. . .like mee.

I always wondered if Arjun was your real name or if you took it for a reason. Sweet! I go for the Advaita perspective, FWIW.

And, on topic, be nice to SnakesBEAR, for he IS my alt. :-)
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/snakespeare1/6eb6b31d.png
THIS REALLY IS ME! :-)

Banned
07-27-2010, 03:10 PM

Spontaneous ejaculation?

Had to lighten this thread up.

KingFu
07-27-2010, 03:13 PM
spontaneous ejaculation?

Had to lighten this thread up.

oh my ffs lmao!!!!!!

Storm
07-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Ahaha, funny thread

VGG
07-28-2010, 10:07 AM
I just wanted to point out that they may not be impersonating you if they have your name.. I generally use the same username or variations of the same name wherever i go (GoghGirl, Vangirl, VanGoghGirl, etc) and I have used them for a couple years.. But when I went to set up a second account I had to try 3 different names because my name was already taken! I ended up just changing girl to gurl in order to make it work..

It may feel like you are the only one with your name but in actuality there are probably tons of people who use the same sn.. So iif you see someone with the same sn you shouldnt immediately respond by saying its an imposter..

Of course it is possible they are doing it intentionally too.. If they run away and refuse to talk to you then it is a good chance they may be doing that.. lol

Inching
07-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Violentsaint cannot be copied if he cannot produce his best in game Friend INCHING and I know who is real or not so don't worry :)

Have ur back "yo"

Banned
07-28-2010, 10:18 PM
Violentsaint cannot be copied if he cannot produce his best in game Friend INCHING and I know who is real or not so don't worry :)

Have ur back "yo"

You aren't allowed to say, "yo".

vulgarstrike
07-28-2010, 10:34 PM
racist. .

Inching
07-29-2010, 02:19 AM
You aren't allowed to say, "yo".

I know I ripped it off so I gave it quotes "yo" !!

Arjun
07-29-2010, 02:28 AM
[QUOTE=Snakespeare;46987]I always wondered if Arjun was your real name or if you took it for a reason. Sweet! I go for the Advaita perspective, FWIW.

Yepp. .it's me real name. . .but for one of my characters (archer obviously - added the old a at the end of it to give it that whole mythical twist). . . Heyy. . .mythical. . .mystical. . .back on topick. . wot. . .way to segue. . .(dmn never thought I'd get to use that word - ever - at least not so properly). . .OOh. . .and approval of our theosophy. . .tht means alot. . .really. it does.

but why is nobody allowed to say 'yo'. . . .?

Kurlz
08-03-2010, 04:45 PM
rebel, im really sorry nobody copies you...i have a copycat out there too tho.."kurlzzz" is not me...and really, i dont care so long as they arent runnin around tryin to get people pissed off at me...although he is copying me to the point that he wears the exact same armor as me, which you uave to buy with plat...lol...

Cascade
08-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Man why does eveyone impersonate you md?