PDA

View Full Version : Apology to Peepto

Addihul
07-26-2010, 11:24 PM
I woulda sent him a private message but looks like he doesn't have an account.

Huge misunderstanding tonight. I was running plasma farms back to back. A guy comes in (not Peepto) and starts bantering me about booting his low level friend (reflex action). He then decides to login all 6 different characters, join my group, and continue on about how I'm a noob, a jerk, etc etc... ridiculous. Seconds after his latest chain of characters gets booted, Peepto joins the group. Of course I'm skeptical thinking it's the next of his toons joined up to harrass me and bother my group. He starts talking a ton and seems to get upset because I'm not responding, of course thinking its this guy again now playing nice.

I had him pegged as this other guy so I booted him. I then get the tyrade (sp) of tells from my friends list saying I can't believe you booted him, we're no longer friends, etc. Sigh, they didn't even know the whole story.

Looks like Peepto was actually a regular Joe and didn't turn out to be the guy who was harrassing me. It was bad timing. Nothing against you and I apologize for the misunderstanding. If you read this or know him, pass it on. Thanks.

BestHyun
07-26-2010, 11:28 PM
You kick my dog.

pvpmaster
07-28-2010, 11:30 PM
You kick my dog.
omg he kicked ur dog :(:( how dare u -points gun to ur head- btw if i see that one dude ill tell him tht ur sorry heh -fires the gun- byez

Iambirdman
07-29-2010, 12:28 AM
Pvpmaster kicked me once too :(

Gonna go send him nasty tells:|

pvpmaster
07-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Pvpmaster kicked me once too :(

Gonna go send him nasty tells:|

lol soz i only boot if i doin stuff with jus friends or a private match

Luu52
07-31-2010, 10:37 PM
i think i saw him