PDA

View Full Version : veteran vanities in SL

Ihavenokills
01-20-2012, 05:12 PM
seeing as the announcement said your taking suggestions for these i wasn't sure if you ment future 1 yr and on rewards or current ones for SL (1 month, 3 months, or 6 months).

soooooo ill do my input on a few ideas anyways and maybe it can be used :D

first idea for future releases (1yr and on) - Everyone likes some type of wings. angel wings, demon wings, people love it. 1 yr = small sized wings, 1½ yrs = medium sized wings and eventually when SL get older 2 yrs = large sized wings with an awesome animation of sparkles or smoke!

second idea (1 month, 3 months, or 6 months) - certain vanities you wear give you a special emote. so say you wear the vanity and your toon is 1 month old, your toon is now capable of performing a new emote on the tab that shows your epic veteran status. maybe fireworks that spread out forming a giant "1". will change with the months you play.

third idea (1 month - till however long) - you acquire gun pieces (that can be wielded) that can be crafted together to gradually create a super epic looking gun the longer your a veteran. eventually certain guns will give off animations or certain special properties.

thats it so far :o ill be back to edit in some more or make changes due to feedback.

cheers-

XxReiReixX
01-20-2012, 09:39 PM
i believe this to be one of the greatest suggestions ever lol i like the gun idea

Ihavenokills
01-20-2012, 10:07 PM
haha thanks for the support reirei. :]

Commanderkeen
01-20-2012, 11:25 PM
I agree with reirei this is a awsome suggestion. Idea 1 love it i mean who doesn't like wings really. Idea 2 another great one any new emotes would be great. Idea 3 this is my favorite a vanity gun that u could craft yourself epic. I also would like to see vanity gun recipes drop from bosses. As a matter of fact any vanity recipes would be nice there is already slots for them and they have been there for awhile.

Ihavenokills
01-21-2012, 04:05 PM
I agree with reirei this is a awsome suggestion. Idea 1 love it i mean who doesn't like wings really. Idea 2 another great one any new emotes would be great. Idea 3 this is my favorite a vanity gun that u could craft yourself epic. I also would like to see vanity gun recipes drop from bosses. As a matter of fact any vanity recipes would be nice there is already slots for them and they have been there for awhile.

thanks mate. yeah i agree when im standing around blackstar bored i wanna be able to wield something that doesnt completely look like i just got back from farming. i know there are winterfest weapons and such but the only one i actually like imo is the engineer nutcrackers (no offence STS design team >_<).