PDA

View Full Version : some basic question,help me pro

profmsb
03-19-2020, 09:33 AM
hi all...i got few basic question...hope can get some answer/clarification here..

Q1. How BD work?
*Let say boss hp 10k,dmg 5k...so would 100%bd give 5k dmg toward the boss and only 2 strike to kill the boss?

*Are bd kill boss faster even if ur stat low so much?

Q2.How dodge work?
*Are 100% dodge mean u are kinda invisible?

Q3.About crit
*Just for clarification,does 100%crit in stat would inflict 100% dmg of total sum of chracter stat + buff+elix+pet??

sorry for nab question...ty in advnce for answering...

Mehdikillerd
03-19-2020, 09:39 AM
Q1 is a good question i need answer too

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Faotblack
03-19-2020, 09:56 AM
If you have 4k dmg and you have 100% bd that means you are doing twice the dmg on the boss.

alonehope
03-19-2020, 10:22 AM
hi all...i got few basic question...hope can get some answer/clarification here..

Q1. How BD work?
*Let say boss hp 10k,dmg 5k...so would 100%bd give 5k dmg toward the boss and only 2 strike to kill the boss?

*Are bd kill boss faster even if ur stat low so much?

Q2.How dodge work?
*Are 100% dodge mean u are kinda invisible?

Q3.About crit
*Just for clarification,does 100%crit in stat would inflict 100% dmg of total sum of chracter stat + buff+elix+pet??

sorry for nab question...ty in advnce for answering...

well
1.for example u have 5k damage and 100% BD -> so u will damage 2X to bosses
2.its a chance will dodge attacks u have more dodge will miss more attacks coming to u have lower u will get most of them.
3. Crit will work like dodge somehow u have more chances do critical damage to your target but I'm not sure about the amount of it will affect on % of your crit or no like me as mage 45% crit doing 4-35k damage with light skill :)
and when i have staff proc that give me like 100% crit every single attack ill do is counting as crit

profmsb
03-19-2020, 10:41 AM
If you have 4k dmg and you have 100% bd that means you are doing twice the dmg on the boss. oh...all this time,i thought,BD inflict dmg to boss by boss dmg as a factor....ty for clarify

profmsb
03-19-2020, 10:44 AM
well
1.for example u have 5k damage and 100% BD -> so u will damage 2X to bosses
2.its a chance will dodge attacks u have more dodge will miss more attacks coming to u have lower u will get most of them.
3. Crit will work like dodge somehow u have more chances do critical damage to your target but I'm not sure about the amount of it will affect on % of your crit or no like me as mage 45% crit doing 4-35k damage with light skill :)
and when i have staff proc that give me like 100% crit every single attack ill do is counting as crit i see...it seem,i misunderstood the concept of BD...as for dodge,let say,u manage to achieve 100% dodge,is it mean u will able to dodge 100% all the time??which mean,untouhcable?...or,i misconcept again

Xyv.io
03-19-2020, 11:23 AM
i see...it seem,i misunderstood the concept of BD...as for dodge,let say,u manage to achieve 100% dodge,is it mean u will able to dodge 100% all the time??which mean,untouhcable?...or,i misconcept again

Dodge has a limit to some %, maybe 60% idk that.. if some has 130% dodge it doesn't mean anything, it'll be 50-60 whatever the limit is

arcanefid
03-19-2020, 04:15 PM
Dodge has a limit to some %, maybe 60% idk that.. if some has 130% dodge it doesn't mean anything, it'll be 50-60 whatever the limit is

Skills don't miss, so you can't really become invincible. For example, in PvP, you will dodge the auto-attacks, but you won't dodge any skill attacks.

Many minions and bosses have skill attacks (like when you see a red zone), so no, you won't become invincible even if you have 100% Dodge.

profmsb
03-20-2020, 07:54 AM
Dodge has a limit to some %, maybe 60% idk that.. if some has 130% dodge it doesn't mean anything, it'll be 50-60 whatever the limit is wow...ty for the info...almost spent stat n awake on dodge in my rog alt...

profmsb
03-20-2020, 07:58 AM

Skills don't miss, so you can't really become invincible. For example, in PvP, you will dodge the auto-attacks, but you won't dodge any skill attacks.

Many minions and bosses have skill attacks (like when you see a red zone), so no, you won't become invincible even if you have 100% Dodge. what a nice info..ty for sharing...atlast,a better grasp on al mechanism