PDA

View Full Version : From the Quote File

Samhayne
01-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote File from an internal Dark Legends tester:

"The blood, loot, and attack fx are definitely giving me this feeling like I’ve hit the jackpot on a gore-spewing slot machine."

JaytB
01-20-2012, 06:20 PM
Gurr, stop the teasers already and show us some blood (screenshots would be nice) :p

Samhayne
01-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Gurr, stop the teasers already and show us some blood (screenshots would be nice) :p

...not ...quite ...yet

Ardon
01-20-2012, 06:22 PM
...not ...quite ...yet

Not even a shoddy picture with just dark legends on the phone screen? Lol

Samhayne
01-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Not even a shoddy picture with just dark legends on the phone screen? Lol

That's not what you want to see... you want the goods. Come on, we know you do.

So, we don't want to deliver the goods until they're good 'n ready and wowtastic. Thanks for your patience.

JaytB
01-20-2012, 06:31 PM
I might have missed it somewhere, but will DL run on an iPad 1? And if yes, will there be a difference in graphics on iPad1 and 2?

Samhayne
01-20-2012, 06:36 PM
I might have missed it somewhere, but will DL run on an iPad 1? And if yes, will there be a difference in graphics on iPad1 and 2?

We haven't announced specific requirements of the game. However, I can say that the art team is turning out some awesome looking stuff that will likely need some good horsepower to run. I don't know that the iPad1 is one of the devices we currently support that might not have enough horsepower. I think devices that fall in the "lack of horsepower" camp are old 2nd generation iPhones and iPod touches, for example.

JaytB
01-20-2012, 06:41 PM
We haven't announced specific requirements of the game. However, I can say that the art team is turning out some awesome looking stuff that will likely need some good horsepower to run. I don't know that the iPad1 is one of the devices we currently support that might not have enough horsepower. I think devices that fall in the "lack of horsepower" camp are old 2nd generation iPhones and iPod touches, for example.

Cool! Thx for the reply :)

octavos
01-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Only one thing i ask, is name reservation...i can wait till then :p
just please put my mind at ease k.

and age restriction please...

gore+kids= :(

Samhayne
01-20-2012, 06:52 PM

Yes, we will offer name reservation as a service.

StompArtist
01-20-2012, 08:31 PM
That's not what you want to see... you want the goods. Come on, we know you do.

So, we don't want to deliver the goods until they're good 'n ready and wowtastic. Thanks for your patience.

I am not patient. I want gore and i want it now!

Zombiemurder
01-20-2012, 08:53 PM
Nooooooo I have cruder 2nd generation so i wont be able to do dl. I've been begging for a new iPod forever at this point ima buy my own probaly half my apps r too advanced for my crusty iPod!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Samhayne
01-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Nooooooo I have cruder 2nd generation so i wont be able to do dl. I've been begging for a new iPod forever at this point ima buy my own probaly half my apps r too advanced for my crusty iPod!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sorry matey, that is just the pace of technology.

Zombiemurder
01-20-2012, 10:29 PM

Sorry matey, that is just the pace of technology.

Yep sadly I'm too far behind on the pace but will u put it on chrome too I could play it there.

Roc
01-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Dark Legends....why are you so dark I can't see you yet?! Come into the light~ we have vanilla cookies (but I think chocolate cookies are better...oh well) :D

Taipan
01-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Samhayne, can you tell us what classes there will be.
I'm so confused I've heard that there will be shape-shifters,
Warriors, vampires, and werewolves. Then I heard that there
Won't be shapeshifters. Now I have no idea about the classes
Thx

Ihavenokills
01-21-2012, 10:50 PM
hmmm......

ZAurbanSQWRL
01-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Do yo think my ipod touch 3g will work sam??? Please tell me it will'

Feke
01-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Oh, thanks so much!!!! And, how can we reserve the names? It's okay, that You put them to our accounts, and maybe it will cost a characer slot price, that's just fine, but how can we purchase platinums to that?

khmm.. Is the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play's hardware enough for the game? If not, then You should stop developing it to mobiles 'cause there won't be too many mobiles in players (not millionaire businessmen) hand that will be able to run the game..
And I hope there will be an Xperia Play version too. :) Like in PL and SL.

ghost.mw
01-23-2012, 05:02 PM

How can I reserve a name?

Samhayne
01-25-2012, 02:56 PM
How can I reserve a name?

We will likely employ a similar system as we did with reserving names in Pocket Legends for Star Legends. This feature is not yet available, nor is it guaranteed. We do agree that it would be a nice thing to make available.

Cascade
01-25-2012, 03:26 PM
So there are testers from this community?

Rittik
01-25-2012, 10:33 PM
O no that means....I can Play PL and SL...but wont be able to play DL¿?...o no...i have 600mhz max...so i wont be able to play???..i play on Samsung galaxy mini GT-S5570 android 2.3.4

Kakatoa91
01-26-2012, 05:37 AM
I want my blood fresh and sweet...

Yum yum...

:cool:

Deathpunch
01-28-2012, 08:58 PM
O no that means....I can Play PL and SL...but wont be able to play DL¿?...o no...i have 600mhz max...so i wont be able to play???..i play on Samsung galaxy mini GT-S5570 android 2.3.4

Probably not, no. Upgrade time!

Skeokateva
01-31-2012, 01:13 AM

Sweet thanks just was looking for this answer :)

Skeokateva
01-31-2012, 01:17 AM
Samhayne, can you tell us what classes there will be.
I'm so confused I've heard that there will be shape-shifters,
Warriors, vampires, and werewolves. Then I heard that there
Won't be shapeshifters. Now I have no idea about the classes
Thx
I have also been scrolling for deets on classes :)