PDA

View Full Version : Mounts

edsonee
01-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Well, looking thru forums today, i saw a topic on mounts in star legends. The devs are making mounts as a rare loot from any hard boss that later can use to ride on mosnters. For Pocket Legends, maybe there should be rare mounts, too. It be really cool. This should be in the new lv cap. The mount monsters could be like tigers :D.

lol if star legends get mounts and pocket legends dont, ima cry. Im a fan of pocket legends not star legends :/

Topic on mounts in Star Legends
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?46028-Mount-Function-in-Star-Legends&highlight=mounts

Ardon
01-20-2012, 06:21 PM
Mounts in SL were never confirmed. Still, it would be awesome

Tayvar
08-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Mounts are a staple of any good MMO and would be a welcome addition to Star Legends and the other Legends games. When I saw this thread I immediatley thought of the original Star Wars with the hover bikes, speeders, the alien animal mounts, etc.. If we eventually get the chance to have mounts in-game it would definitely give the Legends games a more authentic MMO feel; not to mention another option to make some $$ in the cash shop which I fully support because that is what pays the bills and keeps these awsome games free to play.

StompArtist
08-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Mounta are only cool when there is somewhere to go.

call it
08-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Like when you die with no mage at boss and have to walk all the way back ?

I think good idea, I also think extremely rare drop AND plat bought, however untradeable

Scar9612
08-25-2012, 07:12 PM
would be good but they would need to add another section in vanity invintory

P.S. when would u need it besides dungons:uncomfortableness:

Dynastu
08-25-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm guessing this is being mentioned because mounts were introduced in O&C recently. Mounts are better for real-time MMO's. I don't see a need for mounts in any Legend's game. Unless it were just a visual for a speed elixir, but still.

Iehaenis
08-30-2012, 09:40 PM
I'd probably poo my pants if I got a mount!! Rare drop or not you KNOW people would pay for it as well. Yet another money maker. Makes it more special as a drop though.