PDA

View Full Version : need pro warbird help with skills and good build!

Tringuyen
01-20-2012, 07:13 PM
wats build is the best for lv66 warbird!!?

Xazic
01-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Can't call anyone to have their "own" build at 66, when almost every skill is filled upto 6. Just add to every skill except meditation which is pretty much the most useless skill a bird has.

raduch
01-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Actually Meditation is kinda usefull. It regenerates your mana faster than potions ( and cheaper too ) . I personnaly never use thorn root...cauze i don't see the point. You don't need another root spell. But mainly the spells good-to-use at avians are the two that make a combo : the 2nd scream ( u get it at lv 16 or 18) +blast shot.
I think best build has got to be the 2/1 warbird . That means at every level u make will get 2 points on DEX and 1 on STR. after you get to lv 45 you should swich to 2STR and 1 DEX . Or simply make all DEX and then when u get to max lv just get the STR needed for the best STR set with the 2plat potion ( that one that erases all your Str-Dex-Int stats and enables you to list them again, where you want).

Purebird>Lv. 65 BIRD
Qmn>Lv. 35 BEAR

Xazic
01-31-2012, 12:36 PM
Actually Meditation is kinda usefull. It regenerates your mana faster than potions ( and cheaper too ) . I personnaly never use thorn root...cauze i don't see the point. You don't need another root spell. But mainly the spells good-to-use at avians are the two that make a combo : the 2nd scream ( u get it at lv 16 or 18) +blast shot.
I think best build has got to be the 2/1 warbird . That means at every level u make will get 2 points on DEX and 1 on STR. after you get to lv 45 you should swich to 2STR and 1 DEX . Or simply make all DEX and then when u get to max lv just get the STR needed for the best STR set with the 2plat potion ( that one that erases all your Str-Dex-Int stats and enables you to list them again, where you want).

Purebird>Lv. 65 BIRD
Qmn>Lv. 35 BEAR

If you use 65 gear, you don't need meditation, as the 65 gear has atleast enough of m/s.

Let me put it this way;

You are fighting an opponent. You use meditation. Does your opponent die? Take damage? No. See my point now? (This goes for both PvP & PvE)

BTW thorn is superior to meditation in endgame PvP. Take my word for it....

Hankomachos
01-31-2012, 12:39 PM
If you use 65 gear, you don't need m/s.

Let me put it this way;

You are in a battle, fighting an opponent. You use meditation. Does your opponent die? Take damage? No. See my point now?

Thorn root also lowers dodge, which is effective against bears. And of course, it roots them, whereas they can't move (providing the skill hits.)

Xazic
01-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Thorn root also lowers dodge, which is effective against bears. And of course, it roots them, whereas they can't move (providing the skill hits.)

Yeah this what i'm talking about, so invest in thorn rather than meditation!

Gaunab
01-31-2012, 06:18 PM

No way! :O

Xazic
01-31-2012, 06:52 PM
No way! :O

Rofl.

Aquilasoul
02-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Lv66 warbird l65 orlock 1h sword+ring with hight armor. i only put 3meditation. 2restore. The others all 6 :)
Work well in pve :D