PDA

View Full Version : Humania? Roman themed?

LwMark
01-20-2012, 07:48 PM
Well i was thinkin since they just came out with these new veteran rewards. Which look like a roman theme. Maybe that humania will look roman style. The reason i say this is because sts always make items that go along with themes.like the pirate hat and pirate shield i think are pvp themed. And you know the rest.
Well anyways this is my break down

Npc back in the day said humans will come = sts said humania is next up = humania = human = rome = roman themed

Imo

Also a question is rome an romania diffrent?!? Or is romania where supposed vampires are?!? Idk

If they are similar then

Human = humania
Rome = romania

But if they arent related then skratch that lol

Also take a look at the worl map. All of alterra is pretty much used up but if yu go to the right where the desert is theres a part we can see that off the map.

If you look at alterra the land is green but torwards the desert gets yellow(sand color i guess)

And when i see that color i think about the veteran rewards and the elite cap rewards and how there colors are yello(gold)

So when i think humania i think of maps that have desert sand with gold buildings or sumtin along that!

Like they did AO i think they should have a 3 part to it! I hope its as epic as it plays out in my head lol

Fao
01-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Good observation buddy, I think you might be right about the theme, but the Romania and Rome part got me stumped :/

LwMark
01-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Im pretty sure thhey are both diffrent an have nothin to do with each other but i just think maybe it does idk

RedRyder
01-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Pretty sure the pirate hats were just based around Halloween lol. After all, they were part of the event..
The roman empire is as human as human gets if it were to be implemented into pl, so yea. I can't see a better way to go about it then that.

The new vet rewards are pretty epic though, so it throws me off a bit since if Humana were roman themed, they wouldn't have made the vanities as cool thus increasing their workload to make the end game sets better by design

Nick41324
01-20-2012, 08:07 PM
I think Polly the bird falls under the pirate based theme.

LwMark
01-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Well they are vanities with no stats so they are just for looks..so maybe to put on yur lower leveld toons who cant enjoy the new lvl cap humania gear. And the new lvl gear will b even bosser. Imo .Right?

Matutd
01-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Rome is a city in italy and Romania is a country somewhere in Europe haha, completely different. Sorry to burst ur bubble

LwMark
01-20-2012, 08:13 PM
its okay I dont chew gum

Matutd
01-20-2012, 08:14 PM
But u have a bubble blower right? xP

saool
01-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Kudos for the observation

LwMark
01-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Whats the point of a bubble blower if yu dont chew gum?

Aquilasoul
01-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Yes!! I think soo...hhahaha Cool
Mini Wow with human races now :D

Rare
01-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Edit: matutd already said it