PDA

View Full Version : Guenivere hype vs Seirian USE

Finallywin
03-20-2020, 06:46 AM
Hey all, what's about that Guinevere hype? I played both.. Guen and Seirian and Guen is by far! Behind Seirian. Seirian has shorter cool down and increases crit significantly.
I am playing rogue so maybe it's different for other chars.

But in my opinion, seirian is by far the most op and most op grading bonus stats pet ingame. Guenivere is way too overrated, compared to what it can do in comparison to seirian.

Your thinks??

Looking ahead for a good discussion about pro and contra for both.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

reyals
03-20-2020, 07:03 AM
are you seirian's egg seller?

reyals
03-20-2020, 07:10 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?483893-Sell-nekro-seirian-armored-zhulong-arc-reppy-skratch-gun-and-Duggar-bow

hahahah

Finallywin
03-20-2020, 07:11 AM
are you seirian's egg seller?Seirian and Guen player :D

reyals
03-20-2020, 07:13 AM
Seirian and Guen player :D

hard to sell seirian after they released reppy, right?

Finallywin
03-20-2020, 07:19 AM
hard to sell seirian after they released reppy, right?Lol I also play reppy and reppy is the worst of all hahahha

You play none of these? U would know if you have any of those

reyals
03-20-2020, 07:34 AM
Lol I also play reppy and reppy is the worst of all hahahha

You play none of these? U would know if you have any of those

I've tried all. Long time was using guenivere. To who u trying to lie lol. It's obviously guen is best of them.

Devs said that market manipulation is bannable... want to see that :D

|Ares|
03-20-2020, 07:51 AM
Guenivere by far is best buff pet in the game at the moment.

Finallywin
03-20-2020, 07:52 AM
I've tried all. Long time was using guenivere. To who u trying to lie lol. It's obviously guen is best of them.

Devs said that market manipulation is bannable... want to see that :DWell than you maybe have a short eye?? In a fight I don't need ms, but crit. It's my experience and I bet also the experience of many rogues. Arc reppy is useless (short proc time and bad rise of dmg). Guen is OK (no outstanding stats. Missing OP increase). Seirian gives me more than 1.9k dmg buff and 23% crit or so. It's clearly.

Rasp
03-20-2020, 07:58 AM
Are you just trying to sell your seirian ?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

reyals
03-20-2020, 08:05 AM
Well than you maybe have a short eye?? In a fight I don't need ms, but crit. It's my experience and I bet also the experience of many rogues. Arc reppy is useless (short proc time and bad rise of dmg). Guen is OK (no outstanding stats. Missing OP increase). Seirian gives me more than 1.9k dmg buff and 23% crit or so. It's clearly.

seirian +25%dmg, guenivere +50%dmg, it should be enough, right? i would explain you more things about rogue and those buffs, but for what? we both know which pet is best lol, good luck at ur selling
(and i've never told that reppy better than seirian)

Finallywin
03-20-2020, 08:19 AM
seirian +25%dmg, guenivere +50%dmg, it should be enough, right? i would explain you more things about rogue and those buffs, but for what? we both know which pet is best lol, good luck at ur selling
(and i've never told that reppy better than seirian)I experienced different. Where from do you got the guen +50% dmg.
Seirian has 25% damage, right. But I'm not talking about passive I'm talking about the aa's from both, the whole time (I only slot them for AA on H mishi) .
Taking in consideration the 25%dmg from seirian it would even stack with seirian AA wouldn't it??
The AA procs of both are hidden since ever, only devs know them?

Can one dev please clarify the AA % stats of both? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200320/ea8dff191323a70b7ae8ed9f2b4e8558.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200320/f1a78392e8dbe281dce7b70b1c26d681.jpg

druonx
03-20-2020, 08:39 AM
And ribbit over all if u interested crit lol so most op pet without hype xD

reyals
03-20-2020, 10:38 AM
Where from do you got the guen +50% dmg.

from its ability

swoutttt
03-20-2020, 11:51 AM
I pref mephisto over seirian..

Allset
03-20-2020, 11:42 PM
Hey all, what's about that Guinevere hype? I played both.. Guen and Seirian and Guen is by far! Behind Seirian. Seirian has shorter cool down and increases crit significantly.
I am playing rogue so maybe it's different for other chars.

But in my opinion, seirian is by far the most op and most op grading bonus stats pet ingame. Guenivere is way too overrated, compared to what it can do in comparison to seirian.

Your thinks??

Looking ahead for a good discussion about pro and contra for both.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit TapatalkI appreciate the effort but you didn't even get the name right LoL This is trying to hype up a pet buff that is not equal to Guen which is the best buff in the game as of now. But Seir is a good buff as well. You just will not get the same price no matter how much you try to hype it.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Staaarlord
03-21-2020, 07:14 AM
U need more crit as rogue? normal rogs alrdy have 70%+ and if u use aimed u get extra 10%
Also, both aa stack and we know % by using aa and comparing stats, guen has 50% and seirian 25%

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Finallywin
03-21-2020, 07:17 AM
U need more crit as rogue? normal rogs alrdy have 70%+ and if u use aimed u get extra 10%
Also, both aa stack and we know % by using aa and comparing stats, guen has 50% and seirian 25%

The crit from seirian AA is meant for war and sorc. Imagine warrior crit while Chasmal plate proc + hidden set proc + skull dozer proc + ultimate ability.

It’s clear, also the stats of 25% and 50% AA are not clarified, to add one point: seirian proc is longer than guen and cooldown is shorter ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Staaarlord
03-21-2020, 07:21 AM
U dont even understand how to calculate dmg%, no wonder u think seirian is better
Gl with your sale

Finallywin
03-21-2020, 07:33 AM
I understand but your calc is wrong x) or send screenshots to prove please

Grimmstroke
03-21-2020, 08:17 AM
got roasted on her own thread AHAHAHA

Grimmstroke
03-21-2020, 08:20 AM
The crit from seirian AA is meant for war and sorc. Imagine warrior crit while Chasmal plate proc + hidden set proc + skull dozer proc + ultimate ability.

It’s clear, also the stats of 25% and 50% AA are not clarified, to add one point: seirian proc is longer than guen and cooldown is shorter ;)

then why insist seirian best aa keep on barking just say "gg bois just my opinion ty for ur opinion as well thread close " done u keep insisting seirian is the best aa pet

Finallywin
03-21-2020, 08:21 AM
Because nobody is complaining u just answer like bitten baby’s with zero consent

Grimmstroke
03-21-2020, 08:27 AM
no ones complaining about the aa we all know guenivere is the best buff aa and seirian is half a price of guen (almost) why would a rogue prefer to add 23%crit when even lv66 rog already have 87%crit+

what should we complain about? seirian is half price of guen 25%dmg buff for seirian and 50%dmg buff for guen tell me

Finallywin
03-21-2020, 08:29 AM
no ones complaining about the aa we all know guenivere is the best buff aa and seirian is half a price of guen (almost) why would a rogue prefer to add 23%crit when even lv66 rog already have 87%crit+

what should we complain about? seirian is half price of guen 25%dmg buff for seirian and 50%dmg buff for guen tell me

About in depth stats and game usage, as already told. Coolddown reduction, AA radius and so on [emoji16]

Grimmstroke
03-21-2020, 08:31 AM
if ur complaining about the cd it's reasonable for 50%dmg buff its enough time to kill a boss or mob imagine having 10k dmg as rogue and buff by guenivere its already enough dmg to burst most of hp no need the crit or anything like i said lv66 + gets like 87%crit already

Steelbeardd
03-21-2020, 09:28 AM
For me seiran is better than guinev, coz im a rogue and i missing lot goldlood switch with guinev,,, lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
03-21-2020, 09:29 AM
Good luck

Noobguyplay
03-21-2020, 12:39 PM
Why do you need crit if you're a rogue i have base 94 crit as a rogue and serian is compketely useless for me / also aim shot increases crit by 10% so if you're a little bit far back theres aimshot

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

MistaGrinch
03-21-2020, 02:25 PM
Buying guien Pm ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk