PDA

View Full Version : Easy Solution in 999m+ trades(1 more idea)

Disproof
03-20-2020, 08:17 AM
I saw a alot people ask 999m cap(i would like it too).What about make 1 golden Material or something which is lootable from sirspendalot and can liquidate it for 1m+ pure golds like the dragon bars which can be liquidated for 100k golds ,so some1 can use these 999 golden materials for 999m+ items .What u think about it?

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-20-2020, 08:19 AM
Awesome idea +1

Sent

Finallywin
03-20-2020, 08:21 AM
Was already mentioned ages ago..

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

xpcoolboy
03-20-2020, 08:26 AM
+111111111111

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Finallywin
03-20-2020, 08:28 AM
Was already mentioned ages ago..

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit TapatalkBut also +9999999

xpcoolboy
03-20-2020, 08:35 AM
That will make buying lb soo easyyy

THE GOLDEN KING
03-20-2020, 08:37 AM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadowronn
03-20-2020, 08:40 AM
Didn't know that vanity weapons don't stack. We learn something new every day...

xpcoolboy
03-20-2020, 08:45 AM
Didn't know that vanity weapons don't stack. We learn something new every day...Not the wepaons lel he meen something we buy from sir spend alot worth 1m and we can sell in inventory for 1m so we can stack 999 of them and make the high thing price to be easy to buy like if u want something 200m u can put 200m in window so u put 200 of that thing for the 200m item

Ilove_Poopoo
03-20-2020, 08:52 AM
Or simply just increase the cap.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Finallywin
03-20-2020, 08:57 AM
Or simply just increase the cap.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkMaybe the used data type: int, boolean is not large enough and devs would need to change code in every section with transactions or where gold is involved. Only devs know??

Ilove_Poopoo
03-20-2020, 09:06 AM
Maybe the used data type: int, boolean is not large enough and devs would need to change code in every section with transactions or where gold is involved. Only devs know??

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit TapatalkI'm sure if it were the case the Devs would have already mentioned about their "Spacetime engines" limits, as this was suggested way back, and no Dev had ever given insight on why the increase can't be made with over hundreds of similar threads favoring it.

xpcoolboy
03-20-2020, 09:12 AM
I'm sure if it were the case the Devs would have already mentioned about their "Spacetime engines" limits, as this was suggested way back, and no Dev had ever given insight on why the increase can't be made with over hundreds of similar threads favoring it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkI think they dont make the gold cap 999m bec of the gold buyers

Finallywin
03-20-2020, 09:15 AM
I'm sure if it were the case the Devs would have already mentioned about their "Spacetime engines" limits, as this was suggested way back, and no Dev had ever given insight on why the increase can't be made with over hundreds of similar threads favoring it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkUr right. Another possibility is that devs don't want tranfers of that high amount. Imagine trading Medusa set only in gold and one trade. That would (over short or long) increase Medusa set price to over 999999m, because those super special and rare items should be more expansive than the maximum gold range can reach.

Take this in consideration. The actual goal should be to discrease amount of gold by diajunction and not increase amount for inflation. New player have nearly no chance to ever get that amount of money.

TheBlairWitch
03-20-2020, 09:37 AM
But wouldnt eggs like lancelot, zhulong, syrian ect, be the items worth millions

[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
03-20-2020, 09:39 AM
But wouldnt eggs like lancelot, zhulong, syrian ect, be the items worth millions

[emoji256]

Most players don’t like trading in eggs because their prices change for frequent than items.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-20-2020, 09:40 AM
I think they dont make the gold cap 999m bec of the gold buyers

Gold buying Is an inevitable issue amongst almost all games with micro transactions/Ingame currency.

It is almost impossible to find an effective way to track legitimate from fake transfers without the risk of banning the wrong people. STS is a small company, and this would just consume alot of time. So this should not be the case.

Ur right. Another possibility is that devs don't want tranfers of that high amount. Imagine trading Medusa set only in gold and one trade. That would (over short or long) increase Medusa set price to over 999999m, because those super special and rare items should be more expansive than the maximum gold range can reach.

Take this in consideration. The actual goal should be to discrease amount of gold by diajunction and not increase amount for inflation. New player have nearly no chance to ever get that amount of money.

I don't think the amount of gold in circulation can be fixed anytime soon to the point that these rare vanities/gears/collectibles would ever go down.

We're talking about gold farming since 2016, a whole 4yrs of hundreds/thousands of player's farming gold daily.

STS introduced the 8k awakes event numerous times already, where player's cumulatively liquidated billions of gold in these events along with nerfing Esg/Gates/gold from hydra and orrick along those years and hasn't fixed inflation.

STS should just simply increase the cap after all these years to make the game more flexible, to avoid big scams.

TheBlairWitch
03-20-2020, 09:55 AM
Most players don’t like trading in eggs because their prices change for frequent than items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji848] ahh i see
[emoji256]

Xyv.io
03-20-2020, 10:40 AM
This will also make selling gold easy for real money. Idk sounds a good idea for other stuffs but has a downside too.

Encryptions
03-20-2020, 03:05 PM
I just hope for 999m cap. It would make it easy on me to do a 1bil gold giveaway soon.

Polosam
03-20-2020, 03:29 PM
I just hope for 999m cap. It would make it easy on me to do a 1bil gold giveaway soon.Lmao

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

alonehope
03-20-2020, 05:04 PM
well, would be good if they add this :D

Kakashis
03-20-2020, 06:47 PM
Yeah currently people are using stacks of elite awakening gem kits as currency.

Alirezabo
03-20-2020, 07:01 PM
It depends on ur luck and when u got 999 weap u can't don't doing that any more and u will lose them all again

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Brenttsindac25
03-20-2020, 07:37 PM
Hshshshshahahaha

Noceur
03-20-2020, 09:19 PM
I just hope for 999m cap. It would make it easy on me to do a 1bil gold giveaway soon.

uhh did i just hear that correct

LayndR
03-21-2020, 12:13 AM
+1 Very good idea

shadowronn
03-21-2020, 12:19 PM
Gold in this game is designed to be spent (I assume, not sure) and updates are meant for the gaming community as a whole i.e. things that help ease the difficulties of the majority of the people who play this game and maybe this is not a problem of the majority and would not make productive use of STS's time to develop a feature for the select few. Reminds me of the thread by a rogue who said its time STS nerfed tanks because a tank got the rogues health down to 33% in a single combo or something. Anyways this is what I think is the reason why STS won't increase cap.

tl;dr: Not many people need more than 100M and so an update is pointless.

Encryptions
03-21-2020, 01:00 PM
I will agree to keep 99m cap if you guys tell me how to sell my frank set to someone with 500m pure.
They do not have items to trade, only pure gold. We can't switch between characters to trade since its a 2 piece item. I could trade frank vest he gives 99m in trade we agree to trade over chars. Guess what he just gave me 99m for a frank vest 400m+ and ran with it. Wtf do I do? Come to devs ask for help and them tell me its my fault.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Kystone
03-21-2020, 02:23 PM
Then tell him to buy items

shadowronn
03-21-2020, 10:42 PM
I will agree to keep 99m cap if you guys tell me how to sell my frank set to someone with 500m pure.
They do not have items to trade, only pure gold. We can't switch between characters to trade since its a 2 piece item. I could trade frank vest he gives 99m in trade we agree to trade over chars. Guess what he just gave me 99m for a frank vest 400m+ and ran with it. Wtf do I do? Come to devs ask for help and them tell me its my fault.

Why don't you do it the same way you bought it?

Encryptions
03-21-2020, 10:52 PM
Why don't you do it the same way you bought it?Because it was items and gold. I want pure and the guy only has pure to buy the set, no items.

alonehope
03-21-2020, 10:55 PM
Because it was items and gold. I want pure and the guy only has pure to buy the set, no items.

you should use middle man for that one who is trusted in the case he only had gold and u only needed gold too

THE GOLDEN KING
03-21-2020, 11:10 PM
Let’s say they do implement 999m max gold cap. What are the pros and cons?

Pros: safer trades, easier trades

Cons: Price manipulation, inflation.
(Feel free you add more to the list)

With all due respect, is this really necessary? I mean there aren’t really too many items worth more than 100m. Lb Vanities being an exception, that only a very small group of players can obtain those specific items. Don’t get me wrong I’m all up for it, but is it really truly necessary?

alonehope
03-22-2020, 01:30 AM
Let’s say they do implement 999m max gold cap. What are the pros and cons?

Pros: safer trades, easier trades

Cons: Price manipulation, inflation.
(Feel free you add more to the list)

With all due respect, is this really necessary? I mean there aren’t really too many items worth more than 100m. Lb Vanities being an exception, that only a very small group of players can obtain those specific items. Don’t get me wrong I’m all up for it, but is it really truly necessary?

if wanna see that way nope, I guess only 6 vanity set and sone other items like under 15 total is +100mil and most of the players ( not those who merch on this items ) won't sell their items caz they are using those so basically its only good for mrrchers to mrrch faster and safer.
but if we see the fact all those items it's better to stop buy and sell them that how we don't have to do +100mil trade at all and all will be fine :)
yes, I love ghost vanity set 2014 mage too but it's better don't buy those then maybe sts changed cap someday or added more op vanity in-game :)
all of those are only vanity and u can find cool vanity under 10mil too why should we spend +100mil ??? that's the question

Encryptions
03-22-2020, 01:32 AM
Its not just about the lb vanities. I mean some of us have to have 10+ characters with 99m on each. I know some people who have to use 50.