PDA

View Full Version : The "Big Luck" Vanity

Meubi
01-20-2012, 11:17 PM
I think the "big luck" vanity is a cool helm. My only suggestion for it is something to go along with the design of the shamrock. When you look at it, the shamrock is dropping gold out of it. My suggestion, make that true. When you wear the shamrock, you slowly gain money. This would mean that the price would most likely have to go up, but whether it be 1 gold for every minute played or 10 gold for every hour played, I don't care. I just think that something to play into the gold dropping from the vanity would be smart and nice.

PL Playa
01-20-2012, 11:21 PM
That would be so unfair is the problem

Meubi
01-20-2012, 11:22 PM
That would be so unfair is the problem

It's another one of those questionable features. Just like the elixirs. The elixirs are unfair to those that don't buy them. The same would go for this.

Inyorfacelol
01-20-2012, 11:44 PM
I think the "big luck" vanity is a cool helm. My only suggestion for it is something to go along with the design of the shamrock. When you look at it, the shamrock is dropping gold out of it. My suggestion, make that true. When you wear the shamrock, you slowly gain money. This would mean that the price would most likely have to go up, but whether it be 1 gold for every minute played or 10 gold for every hour played, I don't care. I just think that something to play into the gold dropping from the vanity would be smart and nice. i think thats cool althogh it will be unfair to people who dont get any plat or to people that dont play that much

PL Playa
01-20-2012, 11:54 PM
It would cause the ingame economy to go WAY down people would be making thousands while not playing and then come back on and buy what they want

Meubi
01-21-2012, 09:32 AM
It would cause the ingame economy to go WAY down people would be making thousands while not playing and then come back on and buy what they want

It would be for play time only, not infinetly.

Meubi
01-21-2012, 09:35 AM
i think thats cool althogh it will be unfair to people who dont get any plat or to people that dont play that much

The same goes for elixirs. It would just be another one of those things.

Meubi
01-21-2012, 09:35 AM
The shamrocks already have an advantage. They don't need another one.

I can understand what your saying with this, but... I still think it should be this. Even if this means they remove the current buff.

Skeletonlord
01-21-2012, 09:41 AM
i think this is a awesome idea!

StompArtist
01-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Great idea but why not just make it for a new vanity? Donald trump face perhaps?

MoarPewPew
01-21-2012, 09:58 AM
I say no to this idea. You could essentially have a logged in toon while your afk and plant him in town collecting gold 24/7.

Meubi
01-21-2012, 01:53 PM
I say no to this idea. You could essentially have a logged in toon while your afk and plant him in town collecting gold 24/7.

That's why you would have to be in a dungeon for this feature. It would encourage people to get into teh dungeons and help out friends.

Cytokinesis
01-21-2012, 03:01 PM
That's why you would have to be in a dungeon for this feature. It would encourage people to get into teh dungeons and help out friends.

then they would just sit in a dungeon 24/7

Meubi
01-21-2012, 04:10 PM
then they would just sit in a dungeon 24/7

I think you eventually would time out of a dungeon. Doesn't this happen? If you sit motionless in the dungeon for too long? If not, then I guess there could be a cap per day or cap per dungeon. Idk, but I like this idea a lot. I think it's a good way to get people to help others out.

Cytokinesis
01-21-2012, 04:21 PM
I think you eventually would time out of a dungeon. Doesn't this happen? If you sit motionless in the dungeon for too long? If not, then I guess there could be a cap per day or cap per dungeon. Idk, but I like this idea a lot. I think it's a good way to get people to help others out.

It doesn't happen but if it did people could just move them like every 5minutes. Also, even if there is a cap this will just be a way for people to get endless amounts of money which will affect PL's economy because if only certain people have an endless supply of money, the price of the items in the CS will rise.

Meubi
01-21-2012, 10:34 PM
It doesn't happen but if it did people could just move them like every 5minutes. Also, even if there is a cap this will just be a way for people to get endless amounts of money which will affect PL's economy because if only certain people have an endless supply of money, the price of the items in the CS will rise.

I guess... let's see what a dev says.

Cool4ever100
01-23-2012, 07:46 PM
I love that idea

OvigorothO
01-23-2012, 07:58 PM
A way to incorporate your idea is add a feature where the shamrock cam also increase your chances of getting more gold from the enemies killed (know what im talkimg about? Some enemy drop gold?)

Appleisaac
01-26-2012, 07:09 AM
I thought your drop rates go up while wearing big luck... :-/ this idea will make HUNDREDS of players standing around inactive, taking up room, and making the game feel a little more "unfriendly" IMO.

Ihavenokills
01-26-2012, 07:47 PM
I don't support >_< sorry. pocket legends already has enough money in the economy, doesn't need more injected from afk'ing toons.

Meubi
01-28-2012, 11:31 AM
A way to incorporate your idea is add a feature where the shamrock cam also increase your chances of getting more gold from the enemies killed (know what im talkimg about? Some enemy drop gold?)

I think this could be the answer we need. It could be a whole new item like StompArtist said!

Great idea but why not just make it for a new vanity? Donald trump face perhaps?

Elyseon
01-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Good idea or just make all the money per kill be double. Or be able to liquidate stuff at double the price

Cuz honestly the current bonus is worthless past the sewers :/

springtime
01-29-2012, 10:49 AM
I don't find big luck to be a huge advantage as it is...it is also quite pricy to buy. This would be a nice feature to add.