PDA

View Full Version : Elite Aps and Quarentine

mhysaa
03-20-2020, 02:54 PM
Hi everyone..
I was a while without playing cuz life got busy...
Now with the quarentine I got a lot of free time and decided to do the old elite aps that i always tried to scape from xD

If anyone up to do those aps( ydra, kraag,etc) , send me friend.
Ign: Mhysaa
thank you for your time :>
Stay safe, wash ur hands, bless to u all.

Epw
03-20-2020, 04:01 PM
Hi everyone..
Now with the quarentine I got a lot of free time and decided to do the old elite aps that i always tried to scape from xD

If anyone up to do those aps( hydra, kraag,etc) , send me friend.

Im still busy irl due to this situation, but i was also thinking about the same, when ill have a bit of free time and feeling bored.

I support this post, its kind in any way. Count me in, we will arrange it online :) hope a few players going to join us.

Have a nice weekend!

Az én iPad készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

mhysaa
03-20-2020, 08:07 PM
Im still busy irl due to this situation, but i was also thinking about the same, when ill have a bit of free time and feeling bored.

I support this post, its kind in any way. Count me in, we will arrange it online :) hope a few players going to join us.

Have a nice weekend!

Az én iPad készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Oh, wish you luck there. Stay safe and call me in game when u up to. Thanks for the support hehe

alonehope
03-21-2020, 05:57 PM
what aps exactly u talking about? hydra u mean naked aps of it or what ? and kraag :D

mhysaa
03-23-2020, 12:31 PM
what aps exactly u talking about? hydra u mean naked aps of it or what ? and kraag :D

ops, i did a typo, it supposed to be Ydra xD Thanks
mostly 500 and 1k bosses, i've been always lazy to finish them since i started getting aps in 2015 xD

alonehope
03-23-2020, 12:36 PM
ops, i did a typo, it supposed to be Ydra xD Thanks
mostly 500 and 1k bosses, i've been always lazy to finish them since i started getting aps in 2015 xD

same here ...
how much MS u have we could do those low lvl maps together caz solo they all boring as F u know what I mean :D

BEATBOXesh
03-23-2020, 04:35 PM
Hi everyone..

If anyone up to do those aps( ydra, kraag,etc) , send me friend.

Am glad my friend am again back from retiring ur fellow friend ign is now Beatboxesh ... ill be glad to play em with You :applause:

BEATBOXesh
03-23-2020, 04:37 PM
and quarantine am in self isolation alone coz my island is in full lockdown ..and we are approved only to be on living adress

mhysaa
03-25-2020, 03:56 PM
and quarantine am in self isolation alone coz my island is in full lockdown ..and we are approved only to be on living adress

ooh, u sent me friend the other day. Stay safe there. Call when u wanna farm some elite maps.