PDA

View Full Version : Vial drops Discussion

shadowronn
03-21-2020, 12:11 AM
So according to STS vial drop rates have not been tweaked at all and y'all gave us those 2x or 4x vial drop events. So my question is rather simple but also I guess sensitive/confidential.
1. Could you reveal the number of vials dropped during the 2x or 4x vial event?
2. Maybe give us some auction information on vial buyers or sellers?

Now I too, myself want to believe that the drop rate of vials has been untouched but since I haven't regularly followed up on vial news I might have missed out when devs must've said that vial drops are nerfed or something. So as a late disclaimer: The things I've said above are just what I believe.

In the case that STS has not nerfed vial drop rates, can someone explain what caused the price to go from 10,000 to 1,000,000?

It is just my dumb theory that there's a group buying up and hoarding all the vials in-game, slowly listing a few at a time for insanely expensive prices? Idk ANYONE who has like a real explanation pls tell me lol.

Overgrown
03-21-2020, 12:14 AM
They tweaked the drop rate because arc fossil is so cheap now, it used to 20k each

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

johnadamole
03-23-2020, 10:36 PM
I think STS should add vial to planar vendor, so any can farm all vials with no need to spend millions or run tons of times and get nothing.
Maybe 1000 fragments it's fair enogh and nobody lose.

Grimmstroke
03-24-2020, 04:46 AM
rise of vial since no one is farming magmatic set/ planar ingot

back in the old days planar tombs is full of ppl and also fossil is worth like 1-1.5m back then no gl% just farming ingots and locks

vial use to craft nekro a very valuable pet to have prevents from insta dying

Like the other guy said they should add vial into vendor purchase by token or fragments

alonehope
03-24-2020, 06:44 PM
rise of vial since no one is farming magmatic set/ planar ingot

back in the old days planar tombs is full of ppl and also fossil is worth like 1-1.5m back then no gl% just farming ingots and locks

vial use to craft nekro a very valuable pet to have prevents from insta dying

Like the other guy said they should add vial into vendor purchase by token or fragments

those days dead already we all were hoping for that :(