PDA

View Full Version : Mujalistic got terrorized........

dapo95
01-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Hey guys, I'm Mujeook the guild master of Mujalistic which is a lvl 25~40 twink guild. I recently found out that all of my guild members and recruiters were booted from the guild. This happened 2~4hours ago. Furthermore, all of my officers were trustworthy people as I have known them for at least 6months. I have no idea who did it and I require some help from the devs. To those who were booted from Mujalistic, it is not us who booted you. It was a traitor who booted you all. As soon as we find out who the person is, we all know what to do. Lastly, we are also looking for people who were booted at that time or logged on at that time therefore we can find the crminal/obtain some information in order to solve this problem.

I hope this will solve the problem and please return if you were booted.

doubleabattery
01-21-2012, 09:15 AM
Just to add on.. Denug here. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Or could there be a bug?

Jugernugett
01-21-2012, 09:27 AM
As pvpmastah I was wondering why happened.... I thought u didn't need us anymore-.-

dapo95
01-21-2012, 09:34 AM
I would never do that. I consider my guild members as my friends. Why would I do that?

XghostzX
01-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Dapo, email the devs at support(at)spacetimestudios.com they're really good about these things.

Jugernugett
01-21-2012, 12:06 PM
I would never do that. I consider my guild members as my friends. Why would I do that? hey xD someone had to boot the recruiters and others.... Couldn't just be a loyal friend xD dapo ur main or something?

LordEspe
01-21-2012, 12:51 PM
I was booted before so when I was booted this time I just dropped my Mage (officer) from guild! If this is the case I would gladly come back tho!! :)