PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for current and future vanity items

protectorofnoobs
01-21-2012, 10:19 AM
Hey guys,

I wanted to ask that you guys not give any veteran vanity items any stats anymore, especially for the current Roman one. As you all know, stats would just mess up pvp and make it totally unfair. Also, if people can still get these Roman items in the future if they didnt get it right now, shouldnt we be able to get the founders helm if a year has passed?

Cahaun
01-21-2012, 10:40 AM
I don't think the Roman armor gives any stats at all anyways

Ladyviviane
01-21-2012, 10:45 AM
It's free vanity items 😁

Lowlyspy
01-21-2012, 01:42 PM
shouldnt we be able to get the founders helm if a year has passed?
Nope, the vet rewards are based on the age of your account. Founders helm was given to those people that created their account when the game first launched.

protectorofnoobs
01-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Well The devs say u can get the roman stuff if ur account has turned after a certain amount of time so it should be the same for founders helm

Darkfader
01-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Well The devs say u can get the roman stuff if ur account has turned after a certain amount of time so it should be the same for founders helm

Founders helm, helm given for FOUNDERS of game not for those who play game for a long time. If you don't know what founder means look on google it explains a lot.

Ebalere
01-21-2012, 03:51 PM
I think the Veteran rewards should give a small bonus, to give those that don't qualify as founder or didn't get the cap vanities a fair shot in PvP

Buffedbear Pl
01-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Founders helm, helm given for FOUNDERS of game not for those who play game for a long time. If you don't know what founder means look on google it explains a lot.

I just saved you two seconds of your life.