PDA

View Full Version : [DEVS] Plz Help Me Find My Lost Account

Ifeast
03-21-2020, 06:35 PM
I Have Screenshoted Proof On My Iphone

Dear Developers,

I remember a long time ago probably between 2013 to 2015 I had an account with 2 characters that I can remember on it, they were Stormsltdbruh (cringe) and Boznean, Storms is a mage and Boznean should be a Lvl 27 Rhino with a Lvl 20 or 25 platinum pack white hammer, a black cowboy hat, and a gladiator armor, Storm should be a level 34 mage with the skull face, a black cowboy hat, a green starry garb, an Arcane Legends shield, and a white firebolt wand. I remeber playing on this account on my Ipod and Iphone 4 S back then, I tried to redownload PL on them but the Ipod and Iphone 4 S is to outdated to download PL ): please help me get this account back.

Sincerely, Ifeast

holdmytalons
03-21-2020, 06:38 PM
I Have Screenshoted Proof On My Iphone

Dear Developers,

I remember a long time ago probably between 2013 to 2015 I had an account with 2 characters that I can remember on it, they were Stormsltdbruh (cringe) and Boznean, Storms is a mage and Boznean should be a Lvl 27 Rhino with a Lvl 20 or 25 platinum pack white hammer, a black cowboy hat, and a gladiator armor, Storm should be a level 34 mage with the skull face, a black cowboy hat, a green starry garb, an Arcane Legends shield, and a white firebolt wand. I remeber playing on this account on my Ipod and Iphone 4 S back then, I tried to redownload PL on them but the Ipod and Iphone 4 S is to outdated to download PL ): please help me get this account back.

Sincerely, IfeastEmail support
support@spacetimestudios.com

Ifeast
03-21-2020, 06:40 PM
Thank you, but how do I find the Order Number to post a ticket?

P u r e
03-21-2020, 08:21 PM
Devs edit the game.
You're looking for support staff.

You don't want to talk to me. You want to talk to support@spacetimestudios.com

This is exactly what a Dev will say.

Ifeast
03-21-2020, 11:21 PM
Ok thank you very much (: