PDA

View Full Version : Does intelligence effect more heal output

david8111
01-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Please explain I'm trying to become a healer\buffer and if any tips in level 41 thanks for your time reading this.

Ayc2000
01-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Int increases how much you skills work, so if you want to heal well, have lots of int :)

Martin Tander
01-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Cant say about star legends but in pocket legends best output is fullint:)

david8111
01-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Oh thanks!!!

Thedexfalcon
03-08-2012, 04:00 AM
For a healer, your job is to stay back and some of these skills such as weakness, nightmare, heal, BoM and BoV (Don't think I've left any out) should be maxed. I say this because your job is to heal and basically not attack so putting skills into debuffs isn't a waste because your team mates might not have the time to spam those down so if you do, their attacks will be much stronger. Another key skill is heal, and a lot of healers should know this, constantly spam heal (as that is your job) at appropriate moments. By that i mean to not just keep spamming heal once there is no enemies and you're walking back to find them. Some good moments would be in a boss fight where you must spam heal and your debuffs down and of course your buffs. Another one is in a room so you and your team has less chance of dying.

Hope this helps! :)

Dhaamo
05-09-2012, 04:31 AM
Int increases the power of each skill.
But a mage int combined with str works very good increasing your dodge, armour,health,crit,regens , mana and your spell power considerably.If u want to lead the party and attack this build is suitable.

Hope i helped :)

Docvoodo
05-26-2012, 01:52 PM
For a healer, your job is to stay back and some of these skills such as weakness, nightmare, heal, BoM and BoV (Don't think I've left any out) should be maxed. I say this because your job is to heal and basically not attack so putting skills into debuffs isn't a waste because your team mates might not have the time to spam those down so if you do, their attacks will be much stronger. Another key skill is heal, and a lot of healers should know this, constantly spam heal (as that is your job) at appropriate moments. By that i mean to not just keep spamming heal once there is no enemies and you're walking back to find them. Some good moments would be in a boss fight where you must spam heal and your debuffs down and of course your buffs. Another one is in a room so you and your team has less chance of dying.

Hope this helps! :)

I find myself just charging into enemies spamming Fire Storm, Ice Storm, and Lighting. I do spam heal and revive when its needed though.

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 02:28 PM
I find myself just charging into enemies spamming Fire Storm, Ice Storm, and Lighting. I do spam heal and revive when its needed though.
Cause you focus in nuking

Healers buffers need armor cause heal gains aggro and they need to survive while staying back so try adding some Strength if the player still plays. This thread is somewhat old.