PDA

View Full Version : Guild Officials Can Promote

Meubi
01-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Maybe the officials in guilds should be able to promote. Or maybe another level up you can be promoted to that would allow you to promote people (i.e. assitant guild master).

Cool4ever100
01-25-2012, 03:40 PM
This is a good idea, I was thinking of something like this but instead a highrler rank then officers such as 2 commander or something so if the master flyers banned or something happens that the master can't get on there is another person to take over

santa
01-27-2012, 05:37 AM
Yes I think officers should be able to promote someone to recruiter and demote them down to member.

Also, another rank between recruiter and officer wouldn't be a bad idea.

-Santa

XghostzX
01-27-2012, 07:54 AM
This idea has been brought up many time. If the officials had the ability to promote, then the leader would literally not be promoting anyone to officer since it's this whole trust game. I like the system we have now.

Meubi
01-28-2012, 11:35 AM
This idea has been brought up many time. If the officials had the ability to promote, then the leader would literally not be promoting anyone to officer since it's this whole trust game. I like the system we have now.

It wouldn't be the officers promoting, it would be a whole new rank to promote to. This could be for only trusted friends of the guild master. Maybe the rank could be called what Cool4ever100 is saying, Commander.

This is a good idea, I was thinking of something like this but instead a highrler rank then officers such as 2 commander or something so if the master flyers banned or something happens that the master can't get on there is another person to take over

Hankomachos
01-28-2012, 12:15 PM

As do I, ghostz. As much as I trust my officers, I would really rather do the promoting myself, also.
However, I'd love to see new rankings in the future; maybe like a second in command ranking or something. :)

Swimmingstar
01-28-2012, 12:27 PM
There should be co-leader option.

Cahaun
01-28-2012, 12:35 PM
CEO

XghostzX
01-28-2012, 01:54 PM
It wouldn't be the officers promoting, it would be a whole new rank to promote to. This could be for only trusted friends of the guild master. Maybe the rank could be called what Cool4ever100 is saying, Commander.

Too many stages of leaderships get complicated though xD good ideas though! There's probably some ways to work around it.

Mothwing
01-28-2012, 07:04 PM
This has been brought up MANY times before. It seems like everyone is wanting a new rank. I dont see whats wrong with the system we have now. Besides, what would the purpose of having officers promote serve? Its just another function and the list can go on forever. Just let it be for now. I havent run into any situations where my guild needs urgent promotion. Im very confident the leaders can handle promotions.