PDA

View Full Version : PL 10th Anniversary

3pc
03-22-2020, 12:46 PM
PL 10th year anniversary is coming up and i think its crazy this game has still been around for a full decade. I dont know what STS has stored for us but i had a few ideas to throw down.

I think we should get a cool “founders” looking armor to go with Founders helm and Gratitude shield(gives a cool 3pc bonus). Also any 10 year account thats still around should be blessed with something special (obviously not another founders helm😂) just to show they deserve it for being around for a decade. What yall think? Feel free to throw down your own ideas down here too!@ Cinco lets see what the community has to say.

dmt
03-22-2020, 12:58 PM
totally agree. would be great! awesome ideas

XghostzX
03-22-2020, 01:17 PM
My oh my, has the time gone by... we're about to hit 10 years!?

I think that's a great idea, Nxxbie! I can't wait to see what STS has in store for the 10 year anniversary :)

Congeniality
03-22-2020, 01:59 PM
I think an accessory denoting how many years your account has been in the game would be a nice touch. For instance, a specific item for each age of account. Like a specific item for 1 year, 2 year, 3 year.... 8 year, 9 year, and 10 year players.

That would require 10 item designs, which may be too much. I think it could also be done in segments of time. Such as 1, 2, and 3 year old accounts gets one item. One for 4, 5, or 6 year accounts, one for ... etc. etc.

All in all, I think it would be pretty awesome :). Great idea and I love that people are still enjoying the game!

dmt
03-22-2020, 02:00 PM
I think an accessory denoting how many years your account has been in the game would be a nice touch. For instance, a specific item for each age of account. Like a specific item for 1 year, 2 year, 3 year.... 8 year, 9 year, and 10 year players.

That would require 10 item designs, which may be too much. I think it could also be done in segments of time. Such as 1, 2, and 3 year old accounts gets one item. One for 4, 5, or 6 year accounts, one for ... etc. etc.

All in all, I think it would be pretty awesome :). Great idea and I love that people are still enjoying the game!agree Josh! awesome idea

Starriding
03-22-2020, 03:22 PM
I thought about something similar, anything to award players from the beginning :), overall a good suggestion!

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

3pc
03-22-2020, 07:45 PM

All in all, I think it would be pretty awesome :). Great idea and I love that people are still enjoying the game!
Hearing some really positive answers (: and why not they make different party hats every year.. so if they put their mind to it haha wont be the hardest thing to accomplish.

Deanevauden
03-22-2020, 10:54 PM
Great idea!