PDA

View Full Version : A guide about : Emotes!

Skeletonlord
01-21-2012, 02:25 PM
This guide will be focusing on the Emotes Of Pocket Legends. There are twenty different emotes to choose from.

How do I access emotes?
1. Make sure you have "show emotes on HUD" checked in options. ( click the gear top left when in game then "menu". Then click "options". Press the arrow bottom right. Find "show emotes on HUD" and tick it.
2. Go back to the game screen, and you should see a "smiley face" button the middle left. A box will pop up with 20 emotes on it.

The "emotes" Explained:
1. "wave"- you will see a yellow hand come out of your character.
2. "celebrate"- You should see exclamation marks out of your character.
3. "Whoa"- Your character will fall back slightly.
4. "jump"- Does what it says, will make your character jump.
5. "Grrrr"- Your character will get angry.
6. "party"- like "celebration", confetti comes out.
7. "sob"- tears will appear out of your char.
8. "Zomg"- Like "whoa", your character falls back.
9. "Dance"- Musical Notes will come out of your char.
10. "Fireworks"- Much like "celebrate".
11. "Lol"- "haha" symbols will come out of your char.
12. "yawn"- "z" will come out of your char.
The next section of emotes are special ones and can be brought for 5 platinum. To buy, press one of the blacked out emotes, then the "get emote pack 111 for 5 plat"
13. "Backflip"- your character will perform a Backflip.
14. "Clap!"- much like "Wave", but clapping instead.
15. "Blow Kiss"- if you approach another character, you can use this to blow kisses in the air to them.
16. "Point"- your character will have arrows coming out of them.
Finally, the last pack, "The Fart Pack", can be brought as well for 5 platinum.
17. "Lil Pooter"- A basic noise will come our of your char.
18. "Big-Breakfast"- A Louder Noise will be heard.
19. "Gurgox!"- A much louder noise and it can be visible.
20. "Puke"- Final emote to choose from. Your character will be sick.

Hope this guide was useful to you, feel free to support this and any thoughts to make it better are appreciated.

Edit: Added a few pics to show what I am doing.

Roc
01-21-2012, 02:30 PM
A good compendium, but you should consider adding images of each emote as well because, as much as I personally love lists (hehe), pictures are an excellent complement :) Some of the emotes are quick...but I think catching them is doable :D

ninjaduck
01-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Great work Skel! +1 from me.

@roc Yep I agree some Pics would make it worthy of a sticky :D

Skeletonlord
01-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Great work Skel! +1 from me.

@roc Yep I agree some Pics would make it worthy of a sticky :D

Ok I'll upload a image of the emotes and the options menu. I'll update the first post.

Swimmingstar
01-21-2012, 02:44 PM
Take a look at this one with pics.

If you want pics.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21492-GUIDE-How-To-Use-Emotes-Without-the-Emote-Button&highlight=Emote

LwMark
01-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Hey for someone reasont this looks like its tooken right from my guide
-__-
Not cool

zappaxe
01-21-2012, 05:33 PM
-__-
Not cool

Yeah it's taken from yours :p
Not cool

Hankomachos
01-21-2012, 05:58 PM
I don't mean to judge, but, is this really guide worthy? I mean, if I really want to know what an emote does, I can just click it and find out (providing I own the emote pack.)

I don't know, it's like pointing out the obvious, IMO.

Beanmachine
01-21-2012, 07:29 PM
I don't mean to judge, but, is this really guide worthy? I mean, if I really want to know what an emote does, I can just click it and find out (providing I own the emote pack.)

I don't know, it's like pointing out the obvious, IMO.

Captain Obvious to the Rescue!^.^

Lowlyspy
01-21-2012, 07:36 PM
Captain Obvious to the Rescue!^.^
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbCS2v-JOiRPAy8YZ7UJ1UPPyrW2KO4tTeK7U8E5u4FH-zvhRX

RedRyder
01-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Oh boy

Redbridge
01-21-2012, 08:38 PM
-__-
Not cool

which guide? I can't find it.... in my list.... There's actually lot of your's not in my list... sorry..

Hankomachos
01-22-2012, 12:15 AM
The next section of emotes are special ones and can be brought for 5 platinum. To buy, press one of the blacked out emotes, then the "get emote pack 111 for 5 plat"
13. "Backflip"- your character will perform a Backflip.
14. "Clap!"- much like "Wave", but clapping instead.
15. "Blow Kiss"- if you approach another character, you can use this to blow kisses in the air to them.
16. "Point"- your character will have arrows coming out of them.
Finally, the last pack, "The Fart Pack", can be brought as well for 5 platinum.
17. "Lil Pooter"- A basic noise will come our of your char.
18. "Big-Breakfast"- A Louder Noise will be heard.
19. "Gurgox!"- A much louder noise and it can be visible.
20. "Puke"- Final emote to choose from. Your character will be sick.

For the record, all emote packs (except the one with jump, wave, celebrate and woah) cost plat; not just the last two.

Skeletonlord
01-22-2012, 02:33 AM
This wasn't the best success. I wanted this to be a really awesome guide with people liking it, not negative comments.

Beanmachine
01-22-2012, 02:41 AM
Skel, I think what the others are trying to point out is that this guide has information from another guide or that it's too obvious.

My suggestion is if you are going to make a similar guide, perhaps change the format, such as video it and show the emotes visually.

Hope you don't take this post offensively, no meant for any negativity.

Beanie

Skeletonlord
01-22-2012, 02:53 AM
Skel, I think what the others are trying to point out is that this guide has information from another guide or that it's too obvious.

My suggestion is if you are going to make a similar guide, perhaps change the format, such as video it and show the emotes visually.

Hope you don't take this post offensively, no meant for any negativity.

Beanie

I, apart from Conradins guide, have never seen a emotes guide. Conradins guide is about using the emotes without the use of the "smiley face" button, while this guide is explaining the emotes.

Beanmachine
01-22-2012, 02:55 AM
I, apart from Conradins guide, have never seen a emotes guide. Conradins guide is about using the emotes without the use of the "smiley face" button, while this guide is explaining the emotes.

But as Hankomanchos said, if people are curious, they can just click on the button. As i mentioned above, maybe a video would be better. If you don't know how to, I can give you some tips and tricks.

Skeletonlord
01-22-2012, 02:58 AM
I would love to make a video. A video is basically text but visible text. I don't have a webcam or microphone, or are there any recording devices on chrome and I could make it on chrome?

NECROREAPER
01-22-2012, 03:02 AM
This wasn't the best success. I wanted this to be a really awesome guide with people liking it, not negative comments.

Not everything in life is gummy drops and rainbows

Beanmachine
01-22-2012, 03:12 AM
I would love to make a video. A video is basically text but visible text. I don't have a webcam or microphone, or are there any recording devices on chrome and I could make it on chrome?

Try Camstasia 2 Trial till you can find a good substitute, 31 day trial i believe. And also show the emotes in game, it'd be very helpful.

saool
01-22-2012, 04:33 AM
Just for funny ;)

LwMark
01-22-2012, 04:55 AM
Saool u warned me! Ahaha

saool
01-22-2012, 04:57 AM
Saool u warned me! Ahaha

I think it's funny lololol

Skeletonlord
01-22-2012, 05:59 AM
lol a funny picture!

saool
01-22-2012, 06:01 AM
lol a funny picture!

I got more I'll post in other threads lol

ninjaduck
01-22-2012, 06:34 AM
Just for funny ;)
Lol Saool i was wondering what the pic was, you kept talkin bout it in GC lol.

Lol

Lol

YAY!