PDA

View Full Version : Risk available at the app store. . .

Arjun
07-27-2010, 02:14 AM
Now I don't know about you guys but I was actually looking for this one . . . and had noo idea that somebody was going to develop it. .. but here it is anyway. $4.99 price tag tho. Most might want to wait for a sale of some sort. Will see if I can spot that when it happens and update the post accordingly. Am still tempted to get it. Unless of course we get a heads up about upcoming campaigns for the olde pocket legends. .meanwhile. . .I want's to conquer A-f-g-h-a-n-i-s-t-a-n-too. . .

http://itunes.apple.com/in/app/risk/id380017331?mt=8

flaimdude
07-27-2010, 10:21 PM
I dunno, for $5 and the reviews aren't that great... I'd go with Lux Touch instead.

Yardsalez
07-27-2010, 10:25 PM
ow expensive

Arjun
07-28-2010, 12:35 AM
Lux Touch ay. . .k will check that out. . .yeah EA is always charging too much. . . board game still. . .when it pay's off it pay's off. . .you know. . . no wi-fi. . .long journey ahead. . . trying to conserve battery using airplane mode. .keeping a bunch of people entertained out in the middle of nowhere. . .tho like I was saying. . is sure to go on sale in a couple of month's at-least. Maybe can wait. . . .will post if I catch that notice.