PDA

View Full Version : Return ...... (for granted)

BEATBOXesh
03-23-2020, 04:49 PM
:love_heart: So my fellow teamplayers and fellow friends whoever may know me by time is passen from seasons to seasons ,,

You may not be familiar with my new name and so on , i was retiring many times coz rl problems i had many igns change over time and i was in guilds as CoF,CU,Emienence (cap 41) i was one of best warriors back than .....
But time hitted me so fast as train who never stops from my entering to Arlor back in season 2 i have retired 7 or 8 times this my last lasted almost a year and i would love to meet my and new friend again ...

Unfortunatly my old pass and email is lost coz i used em only for arcane ,so am at new beginings ,...

Need help about pets and so on ign Beatboxesh :love_heart:

Pxrk
03-23-2020, 05:31 PM
Nite to see ppl coming back :D

about ur problem of email maybe u can try to contact sts about if they can recover

good luck

feel free to add me ign: Pxrk

BEATBOXesh
03-23-2020, 05:57 PM
Nite to see ppl coming back :D

about ur problem of email maybe u can try to contact sts about if they can recover

good luck

feel free to add me ign: Pxrk

Thank You my brother well problem is that i lost both my email and pass coz my log in was always automated so i dont think so and bought already lvl 70 pack so hehehehe

Avaree
03-25-2020, 12:59 PM
:love_heart: So my fellow teamplayers and fellow friends whoever may know me by time is passen from seasons to seasons ,,

You may not be familiar with my new name and so on , i was retiring many times coz rl problems i had many igns change over time and i was in guilds as CoF,CU,Emienence (cap 41) i was one of best warriors back than .....
But time hitted me so fast as train who never stops from my entering to Arlor back in season 2 i have retired 7 or 8 times this my last lasted almost a year and i would love to meet my and new friend again ...

Unfortunatly my old pass and email is lost coz i used em only for arcane ,so am at new beginings ,...

Need help about pets and so on ign Beatboxesh :love_heart:

Welcome back to the game!