PDA

View Full Version : PvP Suggestion!

KingFu
07-27-2010, 02:20 AM
I suggest that in PvP, you can go into a "Viewing" state, that you can watch the match, but no one can attack you. Whether you take a slot or not in the game, I think it would be nice to be able to hit the "Viewing" button and go into a state that you can't attack anyone, and no one can attack you, and you can still roam around and watch! :D

What do you guys think?

ratava
07-27-2010, 04:20 AM
I like this idea. Maybe add in-game bets also?!

BeardedBear
07-27-2010, 07:20 AM
I dont know about the betting, but I like the viewing suggestion.

It would also be nice to see all the players in the game so the host can kick that certain somebody who is absolutely nub bait, or doesn't understand a 1v1. You don't always have the luxury of having friends online for a locked game PVP game.

bmc85uk
07-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Thumbs up, this has also been suggested...

Check here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4090-PvP-Moderation.&highlight=moderation)

Barbamitsos
07-27-2010, 01:24 PM
I suggest that in PvP, you can go into a "Viewing" state, that you can watch the match, but no one can attack you. Whether you take a slot or not in the game, I think it would be nice to be able to hit the "Viewing" button and go into a state that you can't attack anyone, and no one can attack you, and you can still roam around and watch! :D

What do you guys think?

There has been already suggested. Ure still in the egg phoenix ;)

KingFu
07-27-2010, 02:34 PM
There has been already suggested. Ure still in the egg phoenix ;)

If you think about, hasn't everything already been suggested somewhere? OK, now I'm making excuses! :D