PDA

View Full Version : For the Nth time....

Enraged
03-23-2020, 10:34 PM
In behalf of the community, I humbly ask STS to please implement Orc Tag Sacks in game. I know I'm not the only one struggling with orc tags for glintstone set and such things. Would really appreciate it if you guys could save us the time to get this outdated ap. Thank you.

Jairus980
03-24-2020, 01:10 AM
This is what achievement are for. You must earn it through patience
Example: Mausoleum 6 required player to open 1-2 and 3-4. Then you have to be lucky to get maps that have lich/vori
It's an outdated content which massive time for such achievement

Enraged
03-24-2020, 01:25 AM
Example: Mausoleum 6 required player to open 1-2 and 3-4. Then you have to be lucky to get maps that have lich/vori

Doesn't make any sense... Those achievements u mentioned are for mobs and bosses just like all the other MAPS in Arlor ofc it needs some real grinding.
This is a crafting AP... They changed the mechanics of the old mythic set tho, so why not the outdated glintstone set? Nonetheless, thanks for your input.

Xyv.io
03-24-2020, 02:48 AM

This is what an idiot's mind looks like. +1 for this post tho

Grimmstroke
03-24-2020, 04:49 AM
This is what an idiot's mind looks like. +1 for this post tho

good one 1+

Really need sack of tags since the only way to get it is crafting effigy and quest 3x which is totally not enough

Encryptions
03-24-2020, 11:04 AM
I'm pretty sure the devs purpose of the quest was to give us something to do for a few weeks. Everything can't just be instantly, this is a set that should take atleast a month to complete at the maximum, 2 weeks if you really work at it.
I don't think sacs of orc tags should be useable unless you have crafted the glint set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-24-2020, 12:39 PM
In behalf of the community, I humbly ask STS to please implement Orc Tag Sacks in game. I know I'm not the only one struggling with orc tags for glintstone set and such things. Would really appreciate it if you guys could save us the time to get this outdated ap. Thank you.+1 love that.

GucciBang
03-24-2020, 12:41 PM
stop being lazy

Jairus980
03-24-2020, 01:42 PM
Anyone who +1 on this thread have high IQ whereby the number overloop into negative integere
Is either you don't know what achievement is or selfish or lazy

Don't forget! Your statement can counter back with evasive 6 and 4, bael and krunch.
If you forgotten. Let me remind you that rpg games are meant for grinding in order to loot or achieve.

Jausa
03-24-2020, 05:37 PM
Anyone who +1 on this thread have high IQ whereby the number overloop into negative integere

Don't forget! Your statement can counter back with evasive 6 and 4, bael and krunch.
If you forgotten. Let me remind you that rpg games are meant for grinding in order to loot or achieve.When you wake up, walk on your hands Because life is about struggling too, not making it better, or making a logical decision.

Grimmstroke
03-24-2020, 06:04 PM

If you forgotten. Let me remind you that rpg games are meant for grinding in order to loot or achieve.

idiotic logic strike

we all know its a bounty hunter achievement what do u expect from criminals of arlor to be wondering around? in city? logic pls its a crafting aps dude all we need is the tags since its really hard to get tags with 5 crafting slot (not investing any gold here)

reyals
03-24-2020, 06:10 PM
If it's only after glint set, i would suggest to reduce crafting time of orc vials lol, atm its 24(!!!) hours and need 35vials for full set; having 5 crafting slots it will take week (!!!) to make glint set (lvl46 set lol)

Encryptions
03-24-2020, 06:11 PM
idiotic logic strike

we all know its a bounty hunter achievement what do u expect from criminals of arlor to be wondering around? in city? logic pls its a crafting aps dude all we need is the tags since its really hard to get tags with 5 crafting slot (not investing any gold here)This quest isn't ment to take 1 day and be done, this is the issue with the game. Everyone wants everything to be super easy, I am slowly working on the glint set and its only been 3 weeks. I got 3 pices of the set already.

Games are more interesting when they take a lot of time to beat.

Noobguyplay
03-24-2020, 11:52 PM
I am and have always so cynical towards AL players requests and opinions, You guys just want everything to come to you you just sit there spend gold and flex your Aps earned with gold. show some common sense this game is dying More and more because of you Negative IQ selfish aRlOrIaNs if thats how you like to get called which i dont even know why sinc you guys are so narrow-minded and Dont give a Shxt about the side effects that small changes could do.
just grow up.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Enraged
03-25-2020, 12:17 AM
Lol idk how this blew up... I've been meaning to ask a dev for an input not some "dev-wanna be" individuals who think they're the sh**. If you don't support my suggestion then feel free to walk away. No need to call out each other "lazy", "idiots", "someone who needs to grow up" As I said, this is just a suggestion, if they agree then thanks, if not it's also fine by me. Keep the toxicity out my thread please.

Jairus980
03-25-2020, 01:32 AM
Lol idk how this blew up... I've been meaning to ask a dev for an input not some "dev-wanna be" individuals who think they're the sh**. If you don't support my suggestion then feel free to walk away. No need to call out each other "lazy", "idiots", "someone who needs to grow up" As I said, this is just a suggestion, if they agree then thanks, if not it's also fine by me. Keep the toxicity out my thread please.

We are not dev but we are way more experienced than you. Thats for sure
We know what's fair for the game. You don't
If everything is all about dev answer. Dont open this thread. Just private massage him and get ignore on such lame idea

Tsuchii
03-25-2020, 03:08 AM
This is what an idiot's mind looks like. +1 for this post thoThis is what a rude and careless mind looks like. - 1.

We all worked hard for it, why would we want for the set to be easy to obtain?

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Enraged
03-25-2020, 03:28 AM
We are not dev but we are way more experienced than you. Thats for sure
We know what's fair for the game. You don't
If everything is all about dev answer. Dont open this thread. Just private massage him and get ignore on such lame idea

More experienced than I am? LOOOL if so, okay then Mr. SoExperienced[emoji38][emoji38]

And fyi, I already made this set TWICE and now about to be THRICE coz I also need the rogue one. It's just really tiring doing the same thing all over again. Basically you do not understand the feeling because you mainly play one character (which is warrior).

And if it is a lame idea only a dev can tell.. you're in no position to justify things on your own.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU LOSE FROM THIS SUGGESTION BTW? BRAGGING RIGHTS?

"OHH, I HAVE DONE THIS SET THRU MY HARDWORK BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M SO PRO" ???????

ITS JUST BARELY A SUGGESTION FOR A CURRENCY WHICH DOESN'T HARM ANYONE REALLY SO I DON'T GET WHERE ALL THIS HATE IS COMING FROM.

In fact, it's actually a benefit for everyone, in case you decide to switch classes, you won't have to go through all the struggle to get this OUTDATED CRAFTING AP anymore.

Jairus980
03-25-2020, 05:24 AM
1. Basically you do not understand the feeling because you mainly play one character (which is warrior).
2. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU LOSE FROM THIS SUGGESTION BTW? BRAGGING RIGHTS?
3 ITS JUST BARELY A SUGGESTION FOR A CURRENCY WHICH DOESN'T HARM ANYONE REALLY SO I DON'T GET WHERE ALL THIS HATE IS COMING FROM.
4. In fact, it's actually a benefit for everyone, in case you decide to switch classes, you won't have to go through all the struggle to get this OUTDATED CRAFTING AP anymore.

1. Yes, I don't but if I want to do it, I will have to go through eventually.
2. It's not about bragging rights, it's about fair gameplay towards veterans and rookies
3. Yes it does. This achievement was made during that content release and dev made it that way
4. Yes you are correct. I'm am only against that this because it will effect new players and they will not feel like an achievement

Don't forget, this set is achievement. It make sense why the achievement is 400 points.
You choose to do this set not for achievement sake, just for set sake so you have to go through again. That is your decision

Enraged
03-25-2020, 06:21 AM
2. It's not about bragging rights, it's about fair gameplay towards veterans and rookies
3. Yes it does. This achievement was made during that content release and dev made it that way
4. Yes you are correct. I'm am only against that this because it will effect new players and they will not feel like an achievement

Don't forget, this set is achievement. It make sense why the achievement is 400 points.
You choose to do this set not for achievement sake, just for set sake so you have to go through again. That is your decision

If you really wanna talk about fair gameplay, let me ask you about those hard earned AP's from Himingleva/Uller/Vili sets of the veterans. Aren't those from previous expansions and was meant to stay elusive and a bit harder to obtain? What about those veterans who popped millions of locks trying to get it, veterans who spent countless of hours doing elites? Yet look at how it is now lol. STS bridged that gap between veterans and rookies by making it more available for everyone.

My point is, everything gets outdated and will not stay all shiny and elusive all the time.

" iT iS aN aChiEvEmEnT ", yes I understand and I agree, but so as the old mythic sets. If they can make old mythic sets available for everyone, so should the Glintstones.

Grimmstroke
03-25-2020, 06:12 PM

Lmao whenever i do somethings or accomplished something hard or easy I always feel I achieved it so just shut "Veteran " boi u don't even know how much aps it gives "VeTeRaN" What u say "400"? Lol this Experience tHaN uS guy as far as im concerned rookie nowadays isnt like the old days competitive/hard grinder now people are limited in time of playing also encryption guy i didnt mean that the set could be crafted by a day we only asking for sack of agd since it requires 2070 tags u cannot make the glint set in a day if the tags are tradeable u still need to craft orc vial lol please experience guys stop bragging ur vEtEran awards here its a suggestion

Grimmstroke
03-25-2020, 06:21 PM
I am VeTeRan Its Aps that MeAnt to Be HaRd foR yoU to expeRiEnce WhAt Achievement tRuly iS

this thread clearly ask for sack of tags and not 1 day craft of glintstone set still have orcs vial to deal with so stop crying about sack of tags we know and we respect old players like you lol but don't bragg how veteran you are oh no im veteran im more experienced than you

Chronox
03-26-2020, 02:55 PM
In behalf of the community, I humbly ask STS to please implement Orc Tag Sacks in game. I know I'm not the only one struggling with orc tags for glintstone set and such things. Would really appreciate it if you guys could save us the time to get this outdated ap. Thank you.

We got the sack of orc tags beb <3

GucciBang
03-26-2020, 07:31 PM
this is an example of how players help to kill the game

achievements are no longer special and become normal

first the old mythic sets, now this

GucciBang
03-26-2020, 07:33 PM
in a few days there will be someone asking for sack of story tokens

Enraged
03-26-2020, 09:20 PM
Thank you so much STS :)

HarvyGamer
03-27-2020, 05:56 AM
It's already implemented in game, but -1.
I spent a lot of time doing it and now you do this....
All superlazy guys, Good luck with having everything in 1 day. :)

Grimmstroke
03-27-2020, 08:34 AM
It's already implemented in game, but -1.
I spent a lot of time doing it and now you do this....
All superlazy guys, Good luck with having everything in 1 day. :)

1 day lmao???? forgot the crafting time of orc vials and crafting time of the equipments? not a day!

picklewickles
03-28-2020, 03:50 PM
To be honest for me it doesn't make much difference because nomerite ingots are easy to get and the only problem for me is the legionaires i never loot them for some reason and its overpriced in cs i remember it being 3k each while it is for 10k each now... can anyone tell me the best way to farm them?

Sent from my SM-N935K using Tapatalk

angeloiloveyou
03-28-2020, 04:07 PM
Warior not educated spotted ill rank you in your brainless comment
1. Jairus980
2. Guccibang

Congratulations for two hahaha

GucciBang
03-28-2020, 05:00 PM
Warior not educated spotted ill rank you in your brainless comment
1. Jairus980
2. Guccibang

Congratulations for two hahaha

do i have to agree with everything?

Encryptions
03-28-2020, 05:16 PM
To be honest for me it doesn't make much difference because nomerite ingots are easy to get and the only problem for me is the legionaires i never loot them for some reason and its overpriced in cs i remember it being 3k each while it is for 10k each now... can anyone tell me the best way to farm them?

Sent from my SM-N935K using TapatalkAll orc tag sacs did was make everything for glint set cost more.
Farm insigs from northal.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200328/5e1528c7182127f7098f8d42e9789906.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200328/8308c60bffb4028302b89a68e44d49c9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

HarvyGamer
03-28-2020, 05:36 PM
Gz Encryptions. You can skip 1 Gates. :- D

Grimmstroke
03-28-2020, 11:35 PM
this opens up opportunities for low lvl farmers they could farm up runes,insignia,sack , Fangs and runner crates you selfish "vEtERaN" bois

i agree to uneducated reply

Jairus980
03-29-2020, 02:07 AM
Close this thread before new drama comes in
This change already implemented so just adapt
At least I agree to Grimmstroke that this can benefit low levels to make gold :)

angeloiloveyou
03-29-2020, 04:11 AM
Close this thread before new drama comes in
This change already implemented so just adapt
At least I agree to Grimmstroke that this can benefit low levels to make gold :)

Hahaha another cry warior you forgot to put your brain on your head haha no offense

Jausa
04-02-2020, 11:45 AM
this is an example of how players help to kill the game

achievements are no longer special and become normal

first the old mythic sets, now thisPlayers accessing a part of the game in a reasonable way doesn't kill the game. These players are actually the few keeping the game alive, there's nothing wrong with this what has been implemented.
Tags in a way were already purchasable by buffs, now it's just easier and more reasonable.

Achievements are still special.