PDA

View Full Version : Please Give an aura effect for Spirit weapons :(

Mark_lindon1996
03-24-2020, 07:17 AM
its kinda unfair for this weapon.Imagine you have to make effort for this item to level .It should have an aura like other set

criticalis
03-24-2020, 07:48 AM
No

Odesláno z mého Lenovo TB-X104F pomocí Tapatalk

QuaseT
03-24-2020, 08:23 AM
This is a bit late isnt it?

Anil LK Joseph
03-24-2020, 09:04 AM
Yes spirit weapons with aura +1
Perhaps when the weapons reach lv50 can have green or blue aura

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
03-24-2020, 09:48 AM
They're so useless though, spend 1 year or more for lvl60 spirit and you get worse stats than any arcane weapon... And the proc is trash too. So much grind literally for nothing lol.. especially the helm and armors, they have lesser stats than legendary equipment idk what sts thought before making them lol... Well I believe spirit items are history now, they're not coming back imo

ancestor
03-24-2020, 09:59 AM
They're so useless though, spend 1 year or more for lvl60 spirit and you get worse stats than any arcane weapon... And the proc is trash too. So much grind literally for nothing lol.. especially the helm and armors, they have lesser stats than legendary equipment idk what sts thought before making them lol... Well I believe spirit items are history now, they're not coming back imo

They are lower rarity then arcane respectfully meaning they're going to have worst stats and worst proc. But I will have to agree with you that they are very weak and should be buffed. I think a buff like terrorblade, where it pulls on command and keeps the heel would make these viable.... Also just a stat buff on top of that. They should include this post level 50 that way there's a reason too level it besides mediocre stats.

Deuteronomy
03-24-2020, 12:53 PM
its kinda unfair for this weapon.Imagine you have to make effort for this item to level .It should have an aura like other set

It's a bit late to put any more work into those weapons.

Anherone
03-24-2020, 05:02 PM
Solution could be make them Elite version like Arcane Death Engine Weapons 76, so they can have better stats and buffed procs

ancestor
03-24-2020, 05:37 PM
Solution could be make them Elite version like Arcane Death Engine Weapons 76, so they can have better stats and buffed procs

I agree with this but I don't know anyone who has one leveled to 60 as it's not even close to arcanes. Mines at 44 and I have no desire to try to level it more, just through gradual play. Something needs to be done with them, it's like a thrown away idea with a good concept.

Dkuu
03-27-2020, 03:43 AM
Better buy ebon weaps bro xd

MayaNatsume
03-27-2020, 05:59 PM
It’s still good weapons expect too hard to level up

TheBlairWitch
03-27-2020, 07:50 PM
Instead of adding auras to old spirit weapons,

Maybe sts should add new spirit weapons, with the new aura effects,

But yeah these weapons are useless, and expensive , how many runs to get 1500 stones

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Regifter
03-28-2020, 02:23 AM
Well "simple" solution to that is to make that weapon upgradable to an endgame arcane/mythic weapon with similar but better proc and proc chance, like the proc would also increase the damage, speed and health of the user for a short period of time like ebon and duggar.