PDA

View Full Version : Hotbar Hotkeys for PC

TeeHatch
03-24-2020, 09:08 PM
Im sure there has been a post on this before, but I would like to bring some attention to it. Especially with how easy it is to die running Valley Gates as a rogue when you swap to your GL gear, I really think being able to press a button to swap between your hotbars would really help a lot of players. It would make it easier to get that last second swap in before the boss dies so rogues can still do the dps to bosses that they need to do, but also do it more safely without having to stand back so they don't die with their gl gears on. Let me know what you guys think.

IGG: Teehatch

Faotblack
03-24-2020, 10:35 PM
There are already hotkeys for the first 4 hotbars and they are F1-F4. And there are no hotkeys for the other 4 hotbars yet.

Risinglegendx
03-25-2020, 12:44 AM
I would like the ability to be able to remap the skills to any key. I can not seem to get the number pad to work with them so I just use my corsair scimmitar, but this requires I pull a whole nother mouse out from behind the depths of my secondary monitor.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

alonehope
03-25-2020, 04:34 AM
we only looking for last 4 slot Hotbar hotkey for first 4 slots u can use F1-F2-F3-F4 to change but other 4 is hand using, for now, I wish those all became hotkey too :)