PDA

View Full Version : Endgame pvp tournament! $40 million gold prizes!

Pleasant
03-25-2020, 01:40 PM
Hey guys! I’ll be hosting a pvp tournament for endgame pvp! This is how it would work, it will be a 2v2 first to 10 kills best of 3 match. If you win you will move on to the next round, if you lose you’ll be out of the tournament but will still get a prize of 500k.
Here are the rules!
1.) you can not have two of the same classes
2.) you will only use the gears I give to you (if you use your own gear your team will be disqualified)
3.) you cannot wear any sort of vanity ( so that I know what gear you’re using)
4.) NO ARTIFACTS!!!! At all!
5.)NO TRASHTALKING! This is a friendly tournament trash talk and you’ll be disqualified
6.) only legendary pets (no arcane/mythic/heroic) standard aa and hb
This tournament will consist of 10 teams of 2, so the first 10 teams to post their igns on this thread will be apart of the tournament! The tournament will begin when I finish selling my stuff, so be patient

ddanut65
03-25-2020, 01:48 PM
Who lvl

Trimis de pe al meu POT-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
03-25-2020, 01:51 PM
Who lvl

Trimis de pe al meu POT-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

Endgame is lv76

Encryptions
03-25-2020, 01:55 PM
If someone runs off and keeps the gears?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Gnarsito
03-25-2020, 02:04 PM
If someone runs off and keeps the gears?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkHahaha

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Berni_AL
03-25-2020, 02:09 PM
And pets ? No pet or what ?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Gnarsito
03-25-2020, 02:15 PM
I think 2v2 isn't fair to mages cause everyone gonna play war/rog so, 3v3 could be fair for everyone

Noceur
03-25-2020, 02:16 PM
Im down for this, my ign is Overbear.

Berni_AL
03-25-2020, 02:18 PM
Im down for this, my ign is Overbear.I think u have to make a team you and 1 another player

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Lookupnabs
03-25-2020, 02:24 PM
I have a better idea giv legendary gear to all and let skill win and not plat ty

Kystone
03-25-2020, 02:27 PM
I have a better idea giv legendary gear to all and let skill win and not plat ty
That's....what he's doing..?

Jausa
03-25-2020, 02:28 PM
Hey guys! I値l be hosting a pvp tournament for endgame pvp! This is how it would work, it will be a 2v2 first to 10 kills best of 3 match. If you win you will move on to the next round, if you lose you値l be out of the tournament but will still get a prize of 500k.
Here are the rules!
2.) you will only use the gears I give to you (if you use your own gear your team will be disqualified)
3.) you cannot wear any sort of vanity ( so that I know what gear you池e using)
5.)NO TRASHTALKING! This is a friendly tournament trash talk and you値l be disqualified

This tournament will consist of 10 teams of 2, so the first 10 teams to post their igns on this thread will be apart of the tournament! The tournament will begin when I finish selling my stuff, so be patientNice idea :) Good luck with the tournament!

Pleasant
03-25-2020, 02:32 PM

Thats the plan, gonna give everyone legendary gear so it’ll be more fair for everyone

matthew (flash)
03-25-2020, 02:38 PM
i will enter with my friend
ign: flash (mage)
ign: badboy (tank)

Kiddebu
03-25-2020, 02:42 PM
*.* Nice Idea

Overgrown
03-25-2020, 04:21 PM
Overgrown (rogue)
Formature (warrior)

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

reyals
03-25-2020, 04:27 PM
Thats the plan, gonna give everyone legendary gear so it’ll be more fair for everyone

i have a question... how are you going to check if player really using YOUR belt, ring amulet and doesn't have artifact? arcanes lvl71+ have no effects lol

Overgrown
03-25-2020, 04:37 PM
i have a question... how are you going to check if player really using YOUR belt, ring amulet and doesn't have artifact? arcanes lvl71+ have no effects lolIt will be obviously show on the damage they make.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
03-25-2020, 05:28 PM
There's no gurantee that all joining will be true to their gears equipped. No one could tell if a team was using a different set of ring, amu, belt and arti.

No one could tell if the legendary gears you lent was swapped to another same legendary set with different awakes.

Its impossible to host a fair equal gear wise tournament if HONESTY being the basis.

So much flaws, teams winning due to cheating, no one would want that.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Polosam
03-25-2020, 05:32 PM
There's no gurantee that all joining will be true to their gears equipped. No one could tell if a team was using a different set of ring, amu, belt and arti.

No one could tell if the legendary gears you lent was swapped to another same legendary set with different awakes.

Its impossible to host a fair equal gear wise tournament if HONESTY being the basis.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkThey should record their match and their gear before they start and after they start. If the owner notices that this was edited then the team is out

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Gnarsito
03-25-2020, 05:32 PM

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkOfc you gonna spend a lot of awake in legendary gear, and about the not visible gear, my proposal for.that is use that items with Aura, like arc 54 pendant, arc 41 ring and some.like.that, if you play unfair is sad cause you won't be prepared to the future of the pvp cause sts is working on that :)

marsu4u
03-25-2020, 05:34 PM
I'm down for this

Pleasant
03-25-2020, 05:38 PM
8 spots left!

Ilove_Poopoo
03-25-2020, 05:41 PM
Ofc you gonna spend a lot of awake in legendary gear, and about the not visible gear, my proposal for.that is use that items with Aura, like arc 54 pendant, arc 41 ring and some.like.that, if you play unfair is sad cause you won't be prepared to the future of the pvp cause sts is working on that :)

People would always play unfairly given the opportunity of how it can easily be cheated for the sake of winning this tournament, and this has nothing to do with what STS plans.

With your proposal of using gears with aura, things will just be costly, defeating the purpose of gathering skilled people as not all skilled are also rich. No one would spend another 15m+ on gears to play this tournament. It will only be another p2w tournamnet.

As I said, its impossible to play equally now. How about lets all wait until STS brings Honor pvp to AL (hopefully).

Ilove_Poopoo
03-25-2020, 05:47 PM
They should record their match and their gear before they start and after they start. If the owner notices that this was edited then the team is out

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkThe only solution to prevent cheating is to all players have all of their matches recorded individually.

And will be submitted to the host to examining if any gears were swapped before,during,after the matches. But imagine how much time it would consume just by watching.

Polosam
03-25-2020, 05:49 PM
When will the tournament take place?

Polosam
03-25-2020, 05:51 PM

Archugejackmen
03-25-2020, 05:56 PM
Ign :
Achene (Rogue)
Hugejackmen (Mage)

Fearrr
03-25-2020, 07:06 PM
Just the Base or the entire pet has to be Legendary including HB/AA?

alonehope
03-25-2020, 07:20 PM
Hey guys! I値l be hosting a pvp tournament for endgame pvp! This is how it would work, it will be a 2v2 first to 10 kills best of 3 match. If you win you will move on to the next round, if you lose you値l be out of the tournament but will still get a prize of 500k.
Here are the rules!
5.)NO TRASHTALKING! This is a friendly tournament trash talk and you値l be disqualified
6.) only legendary pets (no arcane/mythic/heroic)
This tournament will consist of 10 teams of 2, so the first 10 teams to post their igns on this thread will be apart of the tournament! The tournament will begin when I finish selling my stuff, so be patient

well ok and u should say all information too :) we can slot any on pet or no? :) and mage with legendry gear is pretty EZ vs rog so how u want to make it fair ?:)

Polosam
03-25-2020, 07:29 PM
Here are the rules!
6.) only legendary pets (no arcane/mythic/heroic)
This tournament will consist of 10 teams of 2, so the first 10 teams to post their igns on this thread will be apart of the tournament! The tournament will begin when I finish selling my stuff, so be patientWhat is the first price?

Polosam
03-25-2020, 07:32 PM
Polosam(rogue)
Broway(warrior)

Pleasant
03-25-2020, 07:45 PM
6 spots left!
As I said tournament will start as soon as my stuff sells so be patient

Luciifercr666
03-25-2020, 07:54 PM
Luciiferlml ( rogue )

Metalplay ( warrior )

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

ufix
03-25-2020, 08:03 PM
Hes(rogue)
Bosat(warrior)

Noceur
03-25-2020, 08:20 PM
oh shoot idk if anyone will play with me. anyone down?

and i just realized im only lvl 72. can i still play?

Lookupnabs
03-26-2020, 12:34 AM
Cungum (rogue)
Welcro(mage)

alonehope
03-26-2020, 05:29 AM
Alonehope(Mage)
Pool(Warrior)

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-26-2020, 05:33 AM
Ign Quatoy- rogue
Ign Lbsp- Warrior
Up for pvp. Gl all !

Banana101
03-26-2020, 12:07 PM
I will register me and my friend

Ign :Arc(rogue)

Ign: Wap(tank)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleasant
03-26-2020, 12:25 PM
Tournament spots are closed!

Polosam
03-26-2020, 01:52 PM
Dude. The pets must be legendary too? So must be their stats and arcane ability?

matthew (flash)
03-30-2020, 07:53 AM
When is the tournament???

alonehope
03-30-2020, 09:22 AM
good question pls let us know what time is that :)

BEATBOXesh
03-30-2020, 11:52 AM
Hey guys! I’ll be hosting a pvp tournament for endgame pvp! This is how it would work, it will be a 2v2 first to 10 kills best of 3 match. If you win you will move on to the next round, if you lose you’ll be out of the tournament but will still get a prize of 500k.
Here are the rules!
3.) you cannot wear any sort of vanity ( so that I know what gear you’re using)
5.)NO TRASHTALKING! This is a friendly tournament trash talk and you’ll be disqualified
6.) only legendary pets (no arcane/mythic/heroic) standard aa and hb

ign beatboxesh/rogue

Polosam
04-11-2020, 04:56 AM
Is this thing still going?

Dmothra
04-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Count me in ign Dmthrfckr

Polosam
04-11-2020, 09:04 AM
Count me in ign DmthrfckrYou can't be alone. Also he said all spots closed