PDA

View Full Version : Keep us busy during the quarantine !

Ugon
03-25-2020, 05:09 PM
Hello STS,

I hope you are doing fine and safe during these tough times and please pardon me if my thread sounds a bit demanding.
We have being forced to stay at home during these days of course for our own safety,however it is really torturing to keep up with that for many days IT IS BORING so I've been thinking could we have a sort of events every weekend to make it a lil better during this quarantine - I see many players are active and yearning for something fun and challenging to take part in, I hope you could help us with this.

Thank you in advance,
Stay safe-stay_at_home.

Furiousdevil
03-30-2020, 12:46 AM
We need events

nadineelfen
03-30-2020, 08:15 AM
Hello STS,

I hope you are doing fine and safe during these tough times and please pardon me if my thread sounds a bit demanding.
We have being forced to stay at home during these days of course for our own safety,however it is really torturing to keep up with that for many days IT IS BORING so I've been thinking could we have a sort of events every weekend to make it a lil better during this quarantine - I see many players are active and yearning for something fun and challenging to take part in, I hope you could help us with this.

Thank you in advance,
Stay safe-stay_at_home.

Yea plz we need more events for'this period of quarantine ty

Uptosts
04-03-2020, 05:07 AM
Yea plz we need more events for'this period of quarantine ty
YEAH , sis 100 % agreed.
Events! Events! Events! We need more events! I love do play All kind of events :-
PVE EVENTS (MOSTLY)
NOW GRADUALLY COMING ON PVP EVENTS (PARTICIPATED AND PARTICIPATING )

WOULD LOVE TO SEE WEEKEND EVENTS RHYTHM AS ME MYSELF MISSING IT IN PAST YEARS, AGREEED WITH @Namca

THANKS STS FOR BRING US ALL KINDS OF EVENTS! WE EXPECT MORE AND MORE EVERY YEAR ! :)

THE GAME MUST GO ON! LONG LIFE DL!!