PDA

View Full Version : Healing

Xanthia
04-16-2010, 07:14 PM
This is in response to the few people I have met in game and have told me that Enchantress Healers were a waste of time.

I have been able to completely heal players at my level through any fight or dungeon all by myself!
I do think that the healing role is a bit off from being completed but, as in ALL other MMORPG's the healing class needs dedicated players who LOVE healing (Like Myself) and have PLENTY of experience. We all have experience being in a group where there is a bad healer, and it is definitely no fun at all.

I want to get some feedback as to what other FULL-TIME Healers/Support class players out there think about great builds for just healing.

Also, I would like feedback from the Archers and Fighters on how they feel about a full time healer, if they would be less apt to have a trigger finger over the Heal Pot, and even if they think they would be better at playing their class because they would be able to pay more attention to their job and less on their hitpoints.

I am in realm - Alterra and my name in game is Xanthia, if you would like to group with me ever, please add me as a friend and come find me. I love players who know their class.

Lastly, I am going to be starting a guild called Venom, if anyone is interested please let me know, I will be looking for skilled and smart players.

Thanks guys
Have a good rest of the day
Xan

Buvet
04-16-2010, 07:47 PM
You are my hero. There are too few full healers out there.

Viruz
04-17-2010, 05:45 AM
AOE grp healing is not useless. Infact, it is very needed in high levels. Adding you as fren. =)

KronicDecay
04-17-2010, 08:31 AM
I'd definatly be interested in joining. Always been a pure healer in other mmos (uo, daoc). I started out as the usual aoe enchantress and didn't like it so respecced to full heal and buffs and it's much more fun. Lemme know

Astrauk
04-17-2010, 08:49 AM
Without a pure healer the upper levels are nearly impossible without spamming potions, and even that isn't enough a lot of times. I have an enchantress that is going almost full healer with some AoE damage on the side.

Skysong
04-17-2010, 11:35 AM
It made me so happy to see a thread like this! I totally agree with you, by the way. I started today, and figured that if this is anything like computer mmorpgs, then healers would be needed. So... I became an Enchantress and started healing the moment I was able to. I have noticed that none of the other entrantresses I came across were healing at all, and I did worry a bit that I might be being useless as I stood around waiting for people to need healing. It's good to know I was wrong though!

Xanthia
04-17-2010, 01:16 PM
If you are interested in joining find me in game and we can talk! Need players who know their class.

Astrauk
04-17-2010, 01:44 PM
I'll play, I can play as an Archer and tank or range if you want, or I can come in with my enchantress for extra healing. My enchantress has full in healing although she is only a level 15.

Xanthia
04-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Find me in game, I need a good tank and good archer also, let me know which you prefer.

Astrauk
04-17-2010, 01:49 PM
I friended you, and I guess I'll tank. I tried to join your game but it didn't work, are you in game right now?

Xanthia
04-17-2010, 01:53 PM
I just made a game, search my name in game list.

darrensmith016
04-17-2010, 01:54 PM
healers would be cool... but might be a little boring, then they will get moaned at etc for not healing in time.... why not get a first aider or medic as a secoundary prefession

Xanthia
04-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Healing is a blast, all depends on who your talking to, I hate tanking. Its boring. But love healing, it is a FULL TIME job

darrensmith016
04-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Healing is a blast, all depends on who your talking to, I hate tanking. Its boring. But love healing, it is a FULL TIME job

if they do it, i might give it a try... i always like to be involed, killing etc

Lomion
04-17-2010, 02:06 PM
Hi,

I am highly interested in your guild. I have a lvl 28 enchantress (Lomion) and I also love healing. I have been a pure healer for a long time on other MMORPGs. But healing in Pocket Legends is quite simple, no real build needed because there are very few healing skills. One healer is usually not enough at high level because of the cooldown time, but with the skill at 5, healing doesn't cost much.
See you in game.

rdurham527
04-17-2010, 02:16 PM
I also started a healer who just hit lvl 18 this morning name is ( IhealUdps ), currently she has 22 kills and 3 deaths. Mana regen is 6 m/s and healing/debuffing is very fun. Switching from a bear made things a little easier though because I knew what i had to do to not pull aggro xD I am hoping they add at least 1 more healing spell and make the debuffs last a little longer. Doesnt seem like nightmare nor weakness last very long at all :(

darrensmith016
04-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi,

I am highly interested in your guild. I have a lvl 28 enchantress (Lomion) and I also love healing. I have been a pure healer for a long time on other MMORPGs. But healing in Pocket Legends is quite simple, no real build needed because there are very few healing skills. One healer is usually not enough at high level because of the cooldown time, but with the skill at 5, healing doesn't cost much.
See you in game.

its not my guild but probaly a good choice as they are very friend group of ppl. heres the link (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?537-Guild-Legends)

Lomion
04-17-2010, 04:16 PM
its not my guild but probaly a good choice as they are very friend group of ppl. heres the link (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?537-Guild-Legends)

Sorry, my post was dedicated to Xanthia and the Venom clan. The Legends clan is also highly interesting but I like the idea of a healer's clan and I think that PL needs to have several guilds.

Xanthia
04-17-2010, 04:18 PM
oh, I am sorry you got the impression that my clan was a healing clan. I am just a healer only, however I am recruiting all classes.

Lomion
04-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Nevermind, I like the idea of having a guildmaster who walks the path of healing :)
May I join the clan ?

Xanthia
04-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Yea, I would be glad

Lomion
04-17-2010, 05:56 PM
Thank you.

Jovians
04-18-2010, 11:25 AM
I would love to join ur clan. I play a healing enchantress. Name-jovians. Look me up. :)

Arencey
04-21-2010, 04:43 PM
This is in response to the few people I have met in game and have told me that Enchantress Healers were a waste of time.

I have been able to completely heal players at my level through any fight or dungeon all by myself!
I do think that the healing role is a bit off from being completed but, as in ALL other MMORPG's the healing class needs dedicated players who LOVE healing (Like Myself) and have PLENTY of experience. We all have experience being in a group where there is a bad healer, and it is definitely no fun at all.

I want to get some feedback as to what other FULL-TIME Healers/Support class players out there think about great builds for just healing.

Also, I would like feedback from the Archers and Fighters on how they feel about a full time healer, if they would be less apt to have a trigger finger over the Heal Pot, and even if they think they would be better at playing their class because they would be able to pay more attention to their job and less on their hitpoints.

I am in realm - Alterra and my name in game is Xanthia, if you would like to group with me ever, please add me as a friend and come find me. I love players who know their class.

Lastly, I am going to be starting a guild called Venom, if anyone is interested please let me know, I will be looking for skilled and smart players.

Thanks guys
Have a good rest of the day
Xan

I used to play a healer in mmo games but since then have moved on to tanking, it's actually gotten to where healers are a dime a dozen and tanks are the most important part of any team on games like Warcraft, but in pocket legends such as with most new mmos healers are scarce so I play one with a dedicated healing build just because I enjoy working with a team, I think it's fun but far from being complete as you said.

I tried making a warrior tank when I was new to this game but realised it was time to quit after I partyed up with a high level enchantress for the first time and realised he wasn't interested in healing anybody, so now I heal. It would be nice for healers to have some new spells but personally I would prefer some improvements on the tanking mechanics and some faster bosses that hit harder so dedicated tanks are required for some of the upper level dungeons.

Pixxie
04-22-2010, 02:38 AM
I heart Xanth :)

Xanthia
04-22-2010, 08:41 AM
I heart you too Pixxie

Splurd
04-22-2010, 09:33 AM
I ♥ you sexy Elves too.