PDA

View Full Version : 2020-03-26 Content Update (272755)

TzatOps
03-26-2020, 10:43 AM
+ The Council of Elders has commanded Lilith to return to Carvina for a special "Capture the Flag" event!
+ This 'Honor Asylum' CTF Event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM on March 26th and run 'til April 2nd.
+ Wear a full set of the Council's anointed gear (weapon, gems and the All-Seeing Eye Pet) to enter the 'Honor Asylum' CTF arena.
+ Score 5 points for every Flag you capture. Winning teams get 100 points. Losing teams get 75 points.
+ Lilith will award the Top 10 Ranked players with a new standard-color Title ('Deadly Duelist') when the event ends.
+ Top 5 Ranked players will receive the specially-colored 'Executioner' Title in addition to the 'Deadly Duelist' Title.
+ Note: there are no Tiers for this event. Also, PVP kills and deaths are not counted in the 'Honor Asylum.'

Ugon
03-26-2020, 10:48 AM
+ The Council of Elders has commanded Lilith to return to Carvina for a special "Capture the Flag" event!
+ This 'Honor Asylum' CTF Event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM on March 26th and run 'til April 2nd.
+ Wear a full set of the Council's anointed gear (weapon, gems and the All-Seeing Eye Pet) to enter the 'Honor Asylum' CTF arena.
+ Score 5 points for every Flag you capture. Winning teams get 100 points. Losing teams get 75 points.
+ Lilith will award the Top 10 Ranked players with a new standard-color Title ('Deadly Duelist') when the event ends.
+ Top 5 Ranked players will receive the specially-colored 'Executioner' Title in addition to the 'Deadly Duelist' Title.
+ Note: there are no Tiers for this event. Also, PVP kills and deaths are not counted in the 'Honor Asylum.'

Yay thanks a bunch guys ! you are the best !!!

But there will be a valid issue of sitters(cheaters) shall we report to support once we spot em ?

souzaluizantonio
03-26-2020, 11:50 AM
+ Note: there are no Tiers for this event. Also, PVP kills and deaths are not counted in the 'Honor Asylum.'Ty tzatops

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

sceunago
03-26-2020, 02:55 PM
not even 30min that the event be running and some ppl already have1k+ points lol, fake leadearboard. not real matches,

qok
03-26-2020, 09:04 PM
Cinco can you pls make the ctf game 7mns cause it takes long to score so if red team got 1 flag and blue 0 we win but not 3 flags that take forever

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk

souzaluizantonio
03-26-2020, 11:15 PM
hello cinco why don't you do a mega event for us dark legends :)?

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Ugon
03-28-2020, 04:13 PM
This is just ridiculous ! No matter how much I try to ignore the cheaters in this event it can't do, it is just too frustrating I can not accept...the top 10 ranks the titles ...this event is just for cheaters to win that's all...I am in top 5 now but it is just pathetic matches of alts and sitters...the same flaws the same mistakes of sts in every competitive event...just why ? did you run out of solutions ?! man it really gets on my nerves...I was hopelessly trying to stop them there but I got nothing from that except mockery

mascotmullah
03-29-2020, 05:32 AM
This is just ridiculous ! No matter how much I try to ignore the cheaters in this event it can't do, it is just too frustrating I can not accept...the top 10 ranks the titles ...this event is just for cheaters to win that's all...I am in top 5 now but it is just pathetic matches of alts and sitters...the same flaws the same mistakes of sts in every competitive event...just why ? did you run out of solutions ?! man it really gets on my nerves...I was hopelessly trying to stop them there but I got nothing from that except mockeryLol you're here preaching about cheaters meanwhile on multiple occasions you brought your own alts to open matches just so you could get free flags to score. .you're pathetic dude ..quit complaining for once after all it's not like you're not in the first 5 so just play and collect whatever it is that those in top 19 get ..smh

Minionmaster
03-30-2020, 12:56 AM
Everyone
Asking
STS
Team
Event
Request

Are we getting an easter event this year??

😷👋🏻

nadineelfen
03-30-2020, 08:18 AM
This is just ridiculous ! No matter how much I try to ignore the cheaters in this event it can't do, it is just too frustrating I can not accept...the top 10 ranks the titles ...this event is just for cheaters to win that's all...I am in top 5 now but it is just pathetic matches of alts and sitters...the same flaws the same mistakes of sts in every competitive event...just why ? did you run out of solutions ?! man it really gets on my nerves...I was hopelessly trying to stop them there but I got nothing from that except mockery

Can all players who are in lb win anything ?

Ugon
03-31-2020, 03:09 AM
I noticed when the flags score is 3-3 both teams players get 115 points + extra 75 points .

MrWizardlord
04-01-2020, 02:47 AM
I dont think pvp events in DL will ever work. Instant alts will flood it. I havent pvped in a couple years, but i just always see it going bad really quick. Single player score events are what i think work best.

mascotmullah
04-01-2020, 03:36 AM
I dont think pvp events in DL will ever work. Instant alts will flood it. I havent pvped in a couple years, but i just always see it going bad really quick. Single player score events are what i think work best.Well you said it mate and what's more funny is that all this cheating just for a title ..it only goes to show how lowminded most of these players are

Ugon
04-01-2020, 04:26 AM
Another BIG flaw in this event is even players sitting in the Undecided room gets 115 points when the game ends no matter who wins like WHAT THE HECK ?! and you call this competitive event ???

Ugon
04-01-2020, 04:32 AM
All the 100 leaderboard players should get all this event titles and sts should formally apology to us for presenting us this broken event !

qok
04-01-2020, 06:52 AM
Agreed this was broken event

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
04-01-2020, 07:57 AM
All the 100 leaderboard players should get all this event titles and sts should formally apology to us for presenting us this broken event !
Good idea^_^

Cinco
04-01-2020, 11:11 AM
This event was a test of community character and it is going as expected.

namca
04-01-2020, 12:44 PM

What u mean with this ?

Nd i agree with the above cos many fr not cheated nd as result not all managed get in top 10..
Even some in top 10 rent even pvpers ..
But ones on bottom of lb re ones who love nd play pvp constantly so ya give us all the rewards please

Itsagame
04-01-2020, 01:08 PM
What u mean with this ?

Nd i agree with the above cos many fr not cheated nd as result not all managed get in top 10..
Even some in top 10 rent even pvpers ..
But ones on bottom of lb re ones who love nd play pvp constantly so ya give us all the rewards please

I mean everyone rage quits when they can't flag including you namca. Lmao you rage quit with your whole team cuz noone let you flag for free.. Same as Ugon since some people don't let you flag you rage quit and make new game with friends so you all have tie game.

mascotmullah
04-01-2020, 01:22 PM
I mean everyone rage quits when they can't flag including you namca. Lmao you rage quit with your whole team cuz noone let you flag for free.. Same as Ugon since some people don't let you flag you rage quit and make new game with friends so you all have tie game.I think you forgot to mention some players who bring as much as 4 alts to sit in a match so that when we prevent them from flagging and our team mates score they just switch with the alts so that they still get points lol but I'm sure cinco has seen all this going on so there's no need for me to go any further

Itsagame
04-01-2020, 01:35 PM
I think you forgot to mention some players who bring as much as 4 alts to sit in a match so that when we prevent them from flagging and our team mates score they just switch with the alts so that they still get points lol but I'm sure cinco has seen all this going on so there's no need for me to go any further

I only mentioned the ones who comment here xD but i did say "everyone".

namca
04-01-2020, 01:42 PM
I mean everyone rage quits when they can't flag including you namca. Lmao you rage quit with your whole team cuz noone let you flag for free.. Same as Ugon since some people don't let you flag you rage quit and make new game with friends so you all have tie game.

Who re u first place ?
Nd ya ofc im known for raging lmao
Say ur dl name first nd after try drop accuses to me
Nd for ur knowledge i never rage haha

Knightnight
04-01-2020, 01:52 PM

Clearly you didn’t read cincos message . This was a test of character, one that I believe you have just failed .
Sts will have all the arena and chat history I know i am clean from cheating and all my friends
How about you ?

Knightnight
04-01-2020, 01:56 PM
Hey cinco , that’s a suitably cryptic reply . I’m assuming you are aware of the coordinated attempt to fix the leaderboard .
Please don’t come down to hard on the pvp community most are pretty good people a few others easily led and a handful you wouldn’t buy a used car from .
Stay safe people spread the love not the germs ✌️

Itsagame
04-01-2020, 02:33 PM

Cinco I suggest you reward the top 50 event players with <Cheater> as a permanent and unchangeable title they'll always have to show off.

Knightnight
04-01-2020, 02:46 PM
Cinco I suggest you reward the top 50 event players with <Cheater> as a permanent and unchangeable title they'll always have to show off.

Which in itself implies that everyone in the top 50 cheated . That’s not the case at all . It’s not even the case for the top ten.
Please try to bring a reasoned argument to the forum . Maybe when you are calmer . If it helps go get an ice cream before you comment or at least count to 10 . Whatever works for you ...

Sponsor
04-01-2020, 02:52 PM
What happened to playing the game for the love of it? At least quit crying and whining y’all lmfao. It’s more than pathetic… it’s just sad. Why don’t you all just calm down and keep your opinions to yourself:victorious:

Knightnight
04-01-2020, 02:57 PM
What happened to playing the game for the love of it? At least quit crying and whining y’all lmfao. It’s more than pathetic… it’s just sad. Why don’t you all just calm down and keep your opinions to yourself:victorious:

That I can agree with gaming is what we all do for fun for the love of it . Win some lose some that’s life . Oh wait that’s an opinion ... damned by my own words ����������

Ugon
04-01-2020, 10:38 PM

What do you exactly mean by " test of the community character " and what is " Going as expected " sir ?? because this vague statement of yours can be taken and be explained into many things...I mean this does not make sense at all- " Test of the community " I have mentioned to you that everywhere not just in the video games the so called " do anything for the win " exist among the competitors therefore in every competition they try to design some rules and regulations to bound it into fair chances for every participant and you sir should have enough data from the MANY previous events that you have failed to bound them into fair-chances for everyone...so why do you present us the same thing over again ? this is why I said it does not make sense...Secondly you said " Going as expected " what is going as expected ? the seven articles of the event above do not mention the tie score gets extra 75 points also staying at the Undecided room without choosing any team gets you free points " Going as expected " you provide us a map that has already so many errors since the birth of the game that have yet to fix, one of them you can escape the gate using The Shadow Dance skill before the game starts, the chances for cheats are higher than a fair play then you sir come and tell us this ?....this is utterly not accepted even any judgement you make out of this is defected sir.

Pardon me for my harsh critiques but these are facts.

Itsagame
04-02-2020, 01:19 AM
" going as expected" , meaning people like you keep coming back to every event and crying. DL community will never be happy. And you realized you can also get points by sitting on menu and tied games, but you're still participating. So why are you crying? You don't like the event then it's simple, don't play it like the real pvpers. Don't have to pretend like you don't cheat when people have posted videos of you leaving match when you can't cheat lmaoo

kingoo7
04-02-2020, 09:09 AM
" going as expected" , meaning people like you keep coming back to every event and crying. DL community will never be happy. And you realized you can also get points by sitting on menu and tied games, but you're still participating. So why are you crying? You don't like the event then it's simple, don't play it like the real pvpers. Don't have to pretend like you don't cheat when people have posted videos of you leaving match when you can't cheat lmaooif its a game tell fireraptor don't put 4 sitters in other side for fast flags she is doing all free flags and you will never see her in normal pvp.
well already reported her lets see how long she will enjoy title which she earn from cheating in event ^_^

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Sponsor
04-02-2020, 10:05 AM
All you PVP players are bitching and crying over nothing lol. Kingoo7 another acc lmfao? Your idiotic comments just get dumber each time you using multiple accounts? Second, constant insults and attacks do nothing but make people hate you, and someone that hates you will never listen to you LOL

Ugon :))) But pulling “majority!” statements out of thin air and crying about the pvp event only makes you sound like one of those entitled little noble kids all over that I’d love to smack upside the head.

kingoo7
04-02-2020, 10:14 AM
All you PVP players are bitching and crying over nothing lol. Kingoo7 another acc lmfao? Your idiotic comments just get dumber each time you using multiple accounts? Second, constant insults and attacks do nothing but make people hate you, and someone that hates you will never listen to you LOL

Ugon :))) But pulling “majority!” statements out of thin air and crying about the pvp event only makes you sound like one of those entitled little noble kids all over that I’d love to smack upside the head.Gj it shows your mouth biggest hahaha

Cinco
04-02-2020, 10:36 AM
These PVP events exist to help me determine whether or not they are an acceptable avenue for Dark Legends. I had a pretty grim opinion about this when we did our first 'duel' challenge a while ago... but I got a lot of requests to reconsider... and I deemed it reasonable to keep the faith and decide the fate of DL future content on data from multiple event types. So thereafter we had the 'Honor' death-match stuff - and that was clearly a failure but not a flaming fiasco. Now on the other hand this 'Honor CTF' thing is quite the train-wreck. Which leads me to refrain from any sort of PVP "event" for Dark Legends in the future as the need to cheat overwhelms too many players. Good news is: this means all future DL content will be PVE and we all can enjoy that ;-)

Many have asked me to do something about alts and sitting. Unfortunately for a game that does not device-lock your account, Alts are impossible to stop. Players with even the most basic facility to create an email account and register a new Spacetime account will be free to sit and ruin matches for everyone. A solution would be to force everyone into a single account per device but this doesn't prevent wealthier players with numerous devices from creating the same multiple accounts to achieve the same nefarious goals. Happy to answer more questions about this if you have them - but in a nutshell this is why "alt / sitting" is insurmountable for DL.

With respect to the current 'Honor' CTF event - I will be revising the rewards and how they are given out. Instead of awarding based on leaderboard rank I will be awarding based on points. The minimum points to get both of the titles will be 1,000 points (which most participants have accumulated).

Sponsor
04-02-2020, 10:37 AM
Gj it shows your mouth biggest hahaha

That sentence doesn't even make sense lol

There are too many stupid PVP'erz absolutes being tossed around by people like you whose maturity and common sense can't be confirmed. No point in debating lmfao

TO CLARIFY, SOME PEOPLE READ THIS AND THINK THAT I PUT THIS OUT ASSUMING. This is coming from someone who is a longtime PVP gamer. I've played hardcore PVP games and softcore PVP games for long time

I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS AS AN INFORMATIONAL TO ANY NEW PLAYERS COMING TO THIS GAME READING ABOUT A TOXIC PVP ENVIRONMENT. IT'S TOXIC BECAUSE PEOPLE CRY, NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE GAME lol

Sponsor
04-02-2020, 10:55 AM
These PVP events exist to help me determine whether or not they are an acceptable avenue for Dark Legends. I had a pretty grim opinion about this when we did our first 'duel' challenge a while ago... but I got a lot of requests to reconsider... and I deemed it reasonable to keep the faith and decide the fate of DL future content on data from multiple event types. So thereafter we had the 'Honor' death-match stuff - and that was clearly a failure but not a flaming fiasco. Now on the other hand this 'Honor CTF' thing is quite the train-wreck. Which leads me to refrain from any sort of PVP "event" for Dark Legends in the future as the need to cheat overwhelms too many players. Good news is: this means all future DL content will be PVE and we all can enjoy that ;-)

Many have asked me to do something about alts and sitting. Unfortunately for a game that does not device-lock your account, Alts are impossible to stop. Players with even the most basic facility to create an email account and register a new Spacetime account will be free to sit and ruin matches for everyone. A solution would be to force everyone into a single account per device but this doesn't prevent wealthier players with numerous devices from creating the same multiple accounts to achieve the same nefarious goals. Happy to answer more questions about this if you have them - but in a nutshell this is why "alt / sitting" is insurmountable for DL.

With respect to the current 'Honor' CTF event - I will be revising the rewards and how they are given out. Instead of awarding based on leaderboard rank I will be awarding based on points. The minimum points to get both of the titles will be 1,000 points (which most participants have accumulated).

What a great idea Cinco. Secondly, there are good players out there. It's time to shake things down :biggrin:

Itsagame
04-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Agreed with Cinco. We don't need PvP events. If you actually like PvP you'll play cuz it's fun instead of cheating for points like these clowns who just wasted a week chasing titles we're all gonna get while getting farmed and humiliated by the real pros lmao

Ugon
04-02-2020, 11:24 AM

I missed the chance to ask you this...umm what are we going to do with all the " cheated " flags we have made during this event ?, me personally have made more than 1000 flag added to my stats without a single kill/death tho I am not really happy about that since I consider myself as pro PvPer and always address cheaters and all..now I kinda look like them...so I wonder if the plan to erase all the pvp stats is going to be put into effect soon ? thank you.

kingoo7
04-02-2020, 11:29 AM
That sentence doesn't even make sense lol

There are too many stupid PVP'erz absolutes being tossed around by people like you whose maturity and common sense can't be confirmed. No point in debating lmfao

TO CLARIFY, SOME PEOPLE READ THIS AND THINK THAT I PUT THIS OUT ASSUMING. This is coming from someone who is a longtime PVP gamer. I've played hardcore PVP games and softcore PVP games for long time

I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS AS AN INFORMATIONAL TO ANY NEW PLAYERS COMING TO THIS GAME READING ABOUT A TOXIC PVP ENVIRONMENT. IT'S TOXIC BECAUSE PEOPLE CRY, NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE GAME lolYour sense is not really mature if you are winning event by cheating hahaha

Sponsor
04-02-2020, 11:43 AM
I missed the chance to ask you this...umm what are we going to do with all the " cheated " flags we have made during this event ?, me personally have made more than 1000 flag added to my stats without a single kill/death tho I am not really happy about that since I consider myself as pro PvPer and always address cheaters and all..now I kinda look like them...so I wonder if the plan to erase all the pvp stats is going to be put into effect soon ? thank you.

Prior to the KDR: The fact that you bring Kdr to the matter shows again how frustrated and whenever people are better then you. The Jealousy is strong in you my friend. I love how you try to convince everyone of your so called facts, but all that i see is jealousy and nonsense. You see, i don't have that problem, I don't make sh t up as i go along and your so called experience level along with it. SMH

Cinco
04-02-2020, 11:47 AM
Best wishes to you all!

Stay healthy and wash your hands ;-)