PDA

View Full Version : PL 'X' - Ten Legendary Years

Cinco
03-26-2020, 11:15 AM
Ten Legendary Years

Event Begins Thursday, April 9th at 1:30PM Texas Time and runs 'til April 23rd

Pocket Legends 10th Birthday Celebration is a "Gauntlet" Leaderboard Competition!
Prizes will be awarded to the Top 25 Ranked Players (on April 23rd).
All Players can collect Event Tokens to purchase Special Vanity items.

Introducing "The Gauntlet"

To Celebrate our 10th Birthday, we are adding a new type of adventure: the Gauntlet!
Face endless waves of increasingly powerful enemies. Defeat them all before time runs out!
Score 10 Points for every enemy and 1 Bonus Point for every second that remains on the clock when the Wave is eliminated.
So kill quickly to score the most points!

NOTE: Unlike previous events The Gauntlet only records your HIGHEST SCORE!

Hosting / Joining the Event Zone
Look for "The Gauntlet" in the Legendary Events Campaign (or say "Let's Play" while talking to Crazy Abe).
"The Gauntlet" is free to Host or Join from the World Map (Level 100+ Recommended but not Required).

PUGS and PARTIES
Public "Gauntlet" event zones require a full party of five (5) Legends to stand within the Starting Circle to begin the challenge.
If you HOST a Private "Gauntlet" event zone with a PASSWORD you can 'Force Start' the challenge at any point!

Introducing Event Tokens!

In conjunction with the new 10th Birthday event we are introducing the concept of 'Currencies' (apart from Gold and Platinum).
During the 10th Birthday celebration you will be able to acquire "Event Tokens" which can be used to purchase special items from the Event Vendor.
This new feature allows us to provide a much wider array of rewards (in this event and) in future events.
A new area of the Inventory will be added (called the 'Satchel') that contains your Event Tokens and all future 'special' currencies.

Token Vendor Items
+ "My Decade of Legends" Vanity Set (account-bound)
+ "Decathrax" Pet (account-bound)
+ The "Ten Layer Cake" Vanity Hat (trade-friendly)
+ The "Decade of Legends" Party Hat (trade-friendly)

Boss Loot
+ Deluxe "Decathrax" Pet (+50 to Base Stats, +5K Damage, Armor, Health, +50% Bonus Gold)
+ Level 110 "Legendary Decade" Bracer, Shield and Wing (can be used to complete Mythical 110 Sets)
+ Legendary, Elite and Mythical Level 110 Equipment of all types
+ The "Legendary Decade" Vanity Bracer, Vanity Shield and Vanity Wing (completes a Vanity Set with Vendor-purchased "Legendary Decade" Vanity Vestments)
+ 2020 "Birthday Box" Locked Crate (opens for 5 Plat and offers a chance to loot up to 50K Gold, Elixir Kits, Makeup Kits, Mythical Level 110 Equipment, Elite Level 25 Equipment, and "Keys to the Realm")
+ The aforementioned "Key to the Realm" items are super-rare 'Arcane' items that come in three varieties and allow you to briefly access discounted Enchantments and Gold Farming zones.
+ "Shimmer-Shred" 1H Vanity Weapon
+ "Dead Eye Blue" Bow Vanity Weapon
+ "Stormseeker" Staff Vanity Weapon
+ 'Secret' Level 110 Arcane Weapons (that can be used to complete current Level 110 Mythical Sets)
+ The "Golden Ghost" Vanity Shields and Vanity Weapons (wear any two "Golden Ghost" pieces for +50% Gold Loot and +50% Luck)

Mini-Boss Loot
+ Dropped by monsters that are wearing a full set of 'Sapphire Dragon' Vanity Armor:
+ The "Sapphire Dragon" Vanity Helmet, Armor and Shields (which can be combinen to give you +50% Luck, +50% Gold Loot, and +10 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Speed in PVE)
+ The "Golden Ghost" Vanity Costume (counts as one of the two "Golden Ghost" pieces required for the aforementioned gold and luck buff)

Prizes for Leaderboard Ranks
+ All of the Top 25 Ranked Players on the 2020 Birthday Event Leaderboard will receive a specially-colored version of the "Decade of Legends" Vanity Set called the "PLX" Set. This special account-bound set includes Vanity Armor, Vanity Helmet and all three types of Vanity Shield.
+ Top 25 Players also receive the "Gritty Grinder" Title.
+ The Top 10 Ranked Players receive the PLX Vanity Set, the "Gritty Grinder" Title and the bright blue "Gauntlet Champion" Title.
+ Top 5 Players get the PLX Vanity Set, the "Gritty Grinder," the "Gauntlet Champion" and the gold colored "Ultimate Legend" Title.

Loot or Leaderboard
+ I think it's important to convey this specific design choice to you so that expectations of loot vs. leaderboard points (and Event Tokens) are properly set:
+ While the Gauntlet has an infinite number of 'waves,' (and technically an infinite number of points to score) it has a fixed number of Bosses.
+ This means there is a limit to how many "boss loot" opportunites you get per Gauntlet run.
+ Gauntlet Bosses are ZALDYRA at Wave 5, RYNKARA at Wave 10, VASTYRA at Wave 15, and KYRASZA at Wave 20. After this no further 'boss' monsters will spawn.
+ Your Event Score and Token rewards will continue to increase as you advance through any number of waves.
+ Remember only your HIGHEST score for the Gauntlet will be recorded. Go as far as you can to get the most points and get the best shot of making it to the Top 25.
+ So the Gauntlet poses an obvious choice: run for Event Points and LB Rank by taking on as many waves as possible, or remake for another shot at boss drops from the limited boss spawns.

Week Two Update!
Special deluxe versions of the Archer, Enchantress, Paladin, Ranger, and Warrior starting vanity items will be made available during the second week of our 10th Birthday Event!

Best wishes, Legends!

cryboi
03-26-2020, 11:16 AM
Ten Legendary Years

..Stay tuned for information on Pocket Legends' Tenth Birthday Celebration..Omagaaa cant wait!

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Soupah
03-26-2020, 11:16 AM
That shield looks amazing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rab
03-26-2020, 11:20 AM
Ten Legendary Years

..Stay tuned for information on Pocket Legends' Tenth Birthday Celebration..10 years how the time has flown by uwu cheers mate [emoji482][emoji482]

And to all of alterra hope there are many more fun years to come :)

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Aoeqt
03-26-2020, 11:32 AM
Woooo so excited!!!

Nipunsky
03-26-2020, 11:45 AM
XP prizes maybe? CAN'T WAIT. Can't believe it's been so long.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

daysalalican01
03-26-2020, 12:18 PM
Looks good.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

dmt
03-26-2020, 12:31 PM
[emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]

Golem
03-26-2020, 01:34 PM
Ten Legendary Years

..Stay tuned for information on Pocket Legends' Tenth Birthday Celebration..

This is amazing!!!

XghostzX
03-26-2020, 02:31 PM
HYPED

#11chars

fruitbattwo
03-26-2020, 02:35 PM
Thank you Cinco, very cool!

3pc
03-26-2020, 05:23 PM
Take my thread into consideration!!!

epig
03-26-2020, 07:23 PM
The fact that this game is turning a decade old makes me feel old now..

3pc
03-26-2020, 10:08 PM
Spread the news y’all!.. Hope to see a good amount of old faces next week #quaruatineszn

Faq
03-26-2020, 10:36 PM
Corona got PL boomin again, it should be an awesome event. Thanks Cinco!

Buchmeister
03-27-2020, 06:05 PM
Holy crap 10 years... man I'm old lol

dmt
03-27-2020, 06:08 PM
Holy crap 10 years... man I'm old lolyes we are [emoji51]

NukeDragon
03-28-2020, 08:39 AM
I have been with PL since the very beginning. Not many know this, but I remember taking a short break between 30 and 50 cap. Then I took another break from 50 to 100 cap. Since I have came back I have transitioned from being a PVE player to being a PVP player. I have met so many great people, been scammed numerous times due to my generosity; but unlike most that never will stop playing this game. This game has been such a rollercoaster ride but all in all it has a love of mine like no other game. If you ever catch me on, feel free to say hi. I do try to be a kind person to everyone possible.

Rab
03-28-2020, 08:42 AM
yes we are [emoji51]Yes yes you are shalalov your a old man named bob who loves burgers x3

Rab
03-28-2020, 08:44 AM
I have been with PL since the very beginning. Not many know this, but I remember taking a short break between 30 and 50 cap. Then I took another break from 50 to 100 cap. Since I have came back I have transitioned from being a PVE player to being a PVP player. I have met so many great people, been scammed numerous times due to my generosity; but unlike most that never will stop playing this game. This game has been such a rollercoaster ride but all in all it has a love of mine like no other game. If you ever catch me on, feel free to say hi. I do try to be a kind person to everyone possible.So sad but true I get used a lot for my generosity it's hard to stay positive but glad your stills round bro good to see you around still :) your one of the realest

Peeweelee
03-28-2020, 09:44 AM
Ten Legendary Years

Yay! Thanks Cinco

dmt
03-28-2020, 01:03 PM
Yes yes you are shalalov your a old man named bob who loves burgers x3

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalklol what [emoji849]

3pc
03-30-2020, 12:37 PM
Rumors afloat unban week comes with this update🤫🤫😬

Nipunsky
03-30-2020, 12:39 PM
Are we going to get an Experience farming level? Packs or orbs?

Cinco
03-30-2020, 12:53 PM
Rumors afloat unban week comes with this update������

Everybody missed unban week tho

Soupah
03-30-2020, 01:32 PM
Everybody missed unban week tho

[emoji23]

Geogrel
03-31-2020, 10:18 AM
Ten Legendary Years

..Stay tuned for information on Pocket Legends' Tenth Birthday Celebration..When the event will be starting??

Sent from my vivo 1812 using Tapatalk

Doobienoobie(Wsrg)
03-31-2020, 10:38 AM
I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow ;)

Vapourised
03-31-2020, 11:11 AM
and may the game live for another 10 years!

3pc
03-31-2020, 01:50 PM
When the event will be starting??

I was hoping today but most likely Thursday. Sts loves to do their updates on Tuesday/thursdays.

plpr
03-31-2020, 02:33 PM
Well PLs birthday is April 3rd so I would have to guess April 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

daysalalican01
03-31-2020, 05:47 PM
Well PLs birthday is April 3rd so I would have to guess April 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProWhat a good guess indeed.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Conradin
03-31-2020, 07:19 PM
Exciting stuff. Time sure flies!

3pc
04-01-2020, 07:18 AM
Can we finally get a gold farming zone tied with after this event? Been quite some time.

Nipunsky
04-01-2020, 07:33 AM
Can we finally get a gold farming zone tied with after this event? Been quite some time.YES PLEASE (Or xp, both of em work tbh lol)

Dawnybella
04-01-2020, 10:05 AM
Can we finally get a gold farming zone tied with after this event? Been quite some time.

Oooooo yeah that would be fun

Smgs
04-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Ten Legendary Years

We need & ALL WHITE STARRY PLEASE CONSIDER THX

jest
04-01-2020, 11:57 PM
It's time for gold farming zone it's been a long time since we got it

tintindu
04-02-2020, 01:51 AM
Ten Legendary Years

..Stay tuned for information on Pocket Legends' Tenth Birthday Celebration..I wait to see!

Envoyé de mon DLT-H0 en utilisant Tapatalk

Vapourised
04-02-2020, 07:35 AM
It's time for gold farming zone it's been a long time since we got it

Well I best buy as much vanities as possible to prepare for the inflation that will surely follow this :(

Immortal_Blood
04-02-2020, 12:07 PM
I am, in. Lol

3pc
04-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Cinco have u forgot about us buddy hehe

Cinco
04-02-2020, 12:13 PM
Pocket Legends official birth date is April 10th.

I will be supplying more information about the event content soon (hopefully today).

3pc
04-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Smh i knew it was on the 10th not the 3rd.

Cinco
04-02-2020, 03:30 PM
OP updated with information about two new major systems that are being added to celebrate our 10th birthday.

Buchmeister
04-02-2020, 03:48 PM
OP updated with information about two new major systems that are being added to celebrate our 10th birthday.

I'm digging the idea of the event tokens, are they acquired only during events? Does each event have its own token?

3pc
04-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Awesome, smart decision cinco looks great cant wait!

Maosachic
04-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Ten Legendary Years

To Celebrate our 10th Birthday, we are adding a new type of adventure: the Gauntlet!
Face endless waves of increasingly powerful enemies. Defeat them all before time runs out!
Score 10 Points for every enemy and 1 Bonus Point for every second that remains on the clock when the Wave is eliminated.

"The Gauntlet" will be available for SOLO and MULTI - free to Host or Join from the World Map (Level 100+ Recommended but not Required).
Public "Gauntlet" event zones require a full party of five (5) Legends to stand within the Starting Circle to begin the challenge.
Hosting a Private "Gauntlet" event zone with a PASSWORD allows the Host to 'Force Start' the challenge at any point.

In conjunction with the new 10th Birthday event we are introducing the concept of 'Currencies' (apart from Gold and Platinum).
During the 10th Birthday celebration you will be able to acquire "Event Tokens" which can be used to purchase special items from the Event Vendor.
This new feature allows us to provide a much wider array of rewards (in this event and) in future events.
A new area of the Inventory will be added (called the 'Satchel') that contains your Event Tokens and all future 'special' currencies.

TIMING

Pocket Legends' official birth date is April 10th - and we are anticipating that this event will go live on Thursday, April 9th and run for 2 weeks.

does this mean there will still be vendor items purchasable with plat?

XghostzX
04-02-2020, 04:15 PM
The idea of a team-based gauntlet event sounds awesome. I'm pumped for it.

Do you think this may be able to stay as a permanent feature at some point?

Cinco
04-02-2020, 04:28 PM
I'm digging the idea of the event tokens, are they acquired only during events? Does each event have its own token?

Right now there is only one type of 'Event Token,' and it is used by the Birthday Event content (Gauntlet, Vendor, etc.).

It makes sense that there would be other event-specific tokens in the future but those events haven't been fitted with this content as of yet.

Cinco
04-02-2020, 04:28 PM
does this mean there will still be vendor items purchasable with plat?

Yes. There will be vendor items to purchase with Platinum.

Aoeqt
04-02-2020, 04:30 PM
The idea sounds amazing. It's bringing a new type of life to PL with this update and absolutely can't wait to see what else the future holds!!

Cinco
04-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Do you think this may be able to stay as a permanent feature at some point?

Absolutely yes! The Gauntlet zone type is really fun and it makes sense to add it as a permanent feature (either for the current 110 Campaign or as something that lives outside of a specific storyline).

Aoeqt
04-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Yes. There will be vendor items to purchase with Platinum.

Are there certain items that can be purchased with event tokens and not platinum or will they all be the same? Would that mean items bought with event tokens are non-tradeable if they are the same.

Cinco
04-02-2020, 04:41 PM
Are there certain items that can be purchased with event tokens and not platinum or will they all be the same? Would that mean items bought with event tokens are non-tradeable if they are the same.

If an item is made available for both Platinum and Event Tokens it's likely that the latter will be account-bound (as if purchased with gold).
That said, these details are currently being worked out and we don't have a final outlay for vendor items or loot drops just yet. Hopefully I can get this all nailed down in time to sufficiently hype it up ;-)

XghostzX
04-02-2020, 04:49 PM
Absolutely yes! The Gauntlet zone type is really fun and it makes sense to add it as a permanent feature (either for the current 110 Campaign or as something that lives outside of a specific storyline).

You the man, thank you. Can't wait to celebrate the big 10!

Tpfelblatt
04-02-2020, 05:17 PM
Are there going to be two leaderboards? One for Solo and the other for Multi? Or is there going to be any other incentive to play Solo? Like easier mobs?

I personally would prefer seperate leaderboards.

Cinco
04-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Are there going to be two leaderboards? One for Solo and the other for Multi? Or is there going to be any other incentive to play Solo? Like easier mobs?

I personally would prefer seperate leaderboards.

There will be one leaderboard for this. Solo option gives the individual player more time to complete each wave and ramps up less difficulty as the waves increase. That said I would expect that playing with friends will be the most advantageous (and fun) approach to earning the most points.

holdmytalons
04-02-2020, 06:10 PM
It's time for gold farming zone it's been a long time since we got itNo more gold events

Ifeast
04-02-2020, 06:16 PM
Woooo so excited!!!

I am hyped for the event!! I am sad because I have to wait a week for it now ): but the thing about this event is that you are going to need a good coordinated team if you are going to want to earn the most points as fast as possible. This event is also good for the entire community since there is a new currency being introduced that doesn't require gold or platinum.

Aoeqt
04-02-2020, 06:30 PM
I am hyped for the event!! I am sad because I have to wait a week for it now ): but the thing about this event is that you are going to need a good coordinated team if you are going to want to earn the most points as fast as possible. This event is also good for the entire community since there is a new currency being introduced that doesn't require gold or platinum.

Absolutely! I think it's a great feature to add.. Allows for more friendly competition, and just brings something new and exciting to look forward to.

Endpoints
04-02-2020, 06:39 PM
There will be one leaderboard for this. Solo option gives the individual player more time to complete each wave and ramps up less difficulty as the waves increase. That said I would expect that playing with friends will be the most advantageous (and fun) approach to earning the most points.

Will Pets, Daily Combo and other Elixirs/Flask (5x Damage) works on this event map?
And if we can't get a goldfarming zones could we at least have enchantment discount please

Nihiliste
04-02-2020, 07:46 PM
Very interesting. Sounds fun!

jest
04-02-2020, 07:54 PM
No more gold events

Rip then but it's okay for me.

Doobienoobie(Wsrg)
04-03-2020, 11:28 AM
I like the idea of something different, and the teamwork aspect. Excited!

ImRandy
04-03-2020, 11:53 AM
I’d vote for 2 leaderboards, team and solo, seems that the top 5 solo players will be the top team anyway ... so adding the individual competition will increase the interest greatly. That was the case in PLA Gauntlet in which teams were 3 players. Also a gold farming Gauntlet was available in PLA on a 24 hour basis ... That would be an AWSOME addition to this type event!

jest
04-03-2020, 01:35 PM
I’d vote for 2 leaderboards, team and solo, seems that the top 5 solo players will be the top team anyway ... so adding the individual competition will increase the interest greatly. That was the case in PLA Gauntlet in which teams were 3 players. Also a gold farming Gauntlet was available in PLA on a 24 hour basis ... That would be an AWSOME addition to this type event!
+1 I agree with you

Conradin
04-03-2020, 06:24 PM
Whoop can't wait. Any more info on how event tokens are earned?

Chaasivab
04-03-2020, 06:43 PM
This event is basically pulling the concept etc from Arcane Legends so really if you want more information go search arcane legends because all the content we get is from that game and adapted to this game!

Nothing wrong with using AL content it’s a successful game and this is good content!

fairyress
04-04-2020, 04:16 AM
So excited..:rapture:

Vapourised
04-04-2020, 05:17 AM
@ Conradin

Hey bud! Didn't know you were active on the forums too!

CrimsonTider
04-04-2020, 07:33 AM
It's been good seeing a lot of oldies in town the last few days. Great people, greater memories.

Here's to hoping more return!

3pc
04-05-2020, 01:21 AM
Perhaps we can add this event into an xp event or maybe add good amount of xp packs to help returning old players level up faster? Ive seen a few popping up every now and then recently.

TommyShelby
04-05-2020, 01:12 PM
I hope new vanity sword but amazing sword nty that trash 2 events ago!
How Cinco dint answer the email, ill put here a idea 💡 mount we need mount in PL Cinco think about!

tintindu
04-05-2020, 01:45 PM
I hope new vanity sword but amazing sword nty that trash 2 events ago!
How Cinco dint answer the email, ill put here a idea [emoji362] mount we need mount in PL Cinco think about!Ok

Takd
04-05-2020, 01:54 PM
Ten Legendary Years

"The Gauntlet" will be available for SOLO and MULTI - free to Host or Join from the World Map (Level 100+ Recommended but not Required).
Hosting a Private "Gauntlet" event zone with a PASSWORD allows the Host to 'Force Start' the challenge at any point.

TIMING

Pocket Legends' official birth date is April 10th - and we are anticipating that this event will go live on Thursday, April 9th and run for 2 weeks.

You guys should incorporate more orange colored vanities into future events as there are only about 3 to 4 in the game.

tintindu
04-05-2020, 02:02 PM
You guys should incorporate more orange colored vanities into future events as there are only about 3 to 4 in the game.Ye

Cqrd
04-06-2020, 08:22 PM
will this event have xp drops to help those who are not capped?

jest
04-06-2020, 09:10 PM
will this event have xp drops to help those who are not capped?

I guess yes cinco said they will be xp drop

Takd
04-07-2020, 04:11 PM
You guys should incorporate more orange colored vanities into future events as there are only about 3 to 4 in the game.

Idea: Maybe a orange version of dragoness or BA armor, maybe even an orange starry

jest
04-07-2020, 04:27 PM
Idea: Maybe a orange version of dragoness or BA armor, maybe even an orange starry

Tbh i am not fan of this color not like the others blue red green....

Takd
04-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Tbh i am not fan of this color not like the others blue red green....

me too but there is not a single orange vanity armor. Even if you wanted to make an orange vanity set u really cant

jest
04-07-2020, 07:46 PM
me too but there is not a single orange vanity armor. Even if you wanted to make an orange vanity set u really cant
Yes i agree with you a armor that look like dragoness BA Bs...

Fwend
04-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Happy 10th Birthday to Pocket Legends. Thank you Spacetime Studios for creating and maintaining this game we love.

Can't wait for the new gauntlet style maps.

cryboi
04-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Idea: Maybe a orange version of dragoness or BA armor, maybe even an orange starryMaybe a black starry.. Like bs armor without wings?

Islamiyah24
04-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Exciting!!! Time to play and grind again all day!

Vomz
04-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Yes i agree with you a armor that look like dragoness BA Bs...

Yes! An Orange angel armor would be really cool!

Geogrel
04-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Guys.. When will event start? At texas time 9th April?

combomage
04-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Will the event be lvl depended or same for every lvl?
For newer players it should be made that they will be able to make it
to the 3rd or 4th boss as well.

Cinco
04-08-2020, 04:08 PM
Will the event be lvl depended or same for every lvl?
For newer players it should be made that they will be able to make it
to the 3rd or 4th boss as well.

Low-level players will have an unbelievably tough time with this if they try to solo. I recommend a group of Level 100+ (since we've all had roughly ten years to get ready) ;-)

Getdoxed
04-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Cinco, will all of the bosses have a chance at dropping all of those goodies? Will the last boss have better odds? Or all have the same chance at an item?

Chaasivab
04-08-2020, 05:23 PM
This is the kind of event that will make or break the future direction of this game! Seems like so far from the outside in it is going to smash the future into a fantastic direction!

Dolloway
04-08-2020, 05:33 PM
I think the idea of a gauntlet is super cool. Many people have been asking for one to be implemented for several years now, especially after seeing how cool it turned out to be in PLA (one of the few great things about that game, along with customization).

That being said, I have a few concerns about the scoring of this event and how this will ultimately play out...

The person that completes the most waves in a single run will likely receive the top score. Does this mean a player can go for 10 hours straight killing mobs and rack up a very high score for leaderboards?

If so, how do we plan on combating bots who can run these maps infinitely from the beginning of the event until the event's end?

What happens if servers have to come down for a quick update? This would take everyone down, including players who are currently running the gauntlet. What if they run for several hours only for the rug to be pulled underneath them due to the server coming down for a quick fix? Are there any measures in place to ensure this doesn't happen?

I can also see players getting very upset if they somehow lag out, disconnect, or some other unfortunate occurence happens such as their device dying.

There may even be exploits that could become a problem. For example, if somehow a player can have his device keep the game running while he is sleeping and have his toon somehow survive until he wakes up to continue the map.

Just a few initial concerns off the top of my head. I don't know if you already took measures to ensure these things won't happen, but it's worth considering if you haven't. I'm just a bit concerned about the scoring aspect of the event.

Chaasivab
04-08-2020, 05:40 PM
I think the idea of a gauntlet is super cool. Many people have been asking for one to be implemented for several years now, especially after seeing how cool it turned out to be in PLA (one of the few great things about that game, along with customization).

That being said, I have a few concerns about the scoring of this event and how this will ultimately play out...

The person that completes the most waves in a single run will likely receive the top score. Does this mean a player can go for 10 hours straight killing mobs and rack up a very high score for leaderboards?

If so, how do we plan on combating bots who can run these maps infinitely from the beginning of the event until the event's end?

What happens if servers have to come down for a quick update? This would take everyone down, including players who are currently running the gauntlet. What if they run for several hours only for the rug to be pulled underneath them due to the server coming down for a quick fix? Are there any measures in place to ensure this doesn't happen?

I can also see players getting very upset if they somehow lag out, disconnect, or some other unfortunate occurence happens such as their device dying.

There may even be exploits that could become a problem. For example, if somehow a player can have his device keep the game running while he is sleeping and have his toon somehow survive until he wakes up to continue the map.

Just a few initial concerns off the top of my head. I don't know if you already took measures to ensure these things won't happen, but it's worth considering if you haven't. I'm just a bit concerned about the scoring aspect of the event.

You are the hero we have and don’t deserve ;);););)

Ifeast
04-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Are there going to be Tier Vendors this event?

Zonerift
04-08-2020, 06:27 PM
So sick!!! I can’t wait to give this a go

jest
04-08-2020, 06:27 PM
Can't wait to start the grind

holdmytalons
04-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Great gold events to ruin the economy more

Adxe
04-08-2020, 06:53 PM

It would all depends on how hard each wave will be, I imagined there will be a wave that would be too hard to clear until the timer runs out.

My other concern are about using different alts or accounts of same group/players to take multiple spots on the leaderbaords

Tpfelblatt
04-08-2020, 07:14 PM

There shouldn't be an issue with people running the Map forever, because the difficulty of waves increases per wave.

I'm more concerned with the same squad taking up multiple spots on LB with different toons.

Faq
04-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Over the past 24 hours all of the 5x, 4x, 3x damage elixir kits have been bought out of cs. How can a two-week event with this style of play be competitive for the entire time? Because only your highest score is recorded your entire team will most likely need a 5x damage elixir, and those appear to be in short supply as many, including myself, are starting to hoard them. Not sure if there is a fix, but it seems like overtime only those who can buy 5x combos for can remain competitive for the leaderboard.

Very excited for the event, just seems like leaderboard spots will fall exclusively to big spenders.

Chaasivab
04-08-2020, 10:06 PM
Over the past 24 hours all of the 5x, 4x, 3x damage elixir kits have been bought out of cs. How can a two-week event with this style of play be competitive for the entire time? Because only your highest score is recorded your entire team will most likely need a 5x damage elixir, and those appear to be in short supply as many, including myself, are starting to hoard them. Not sure if there is a fix, but it seems like overtime only those who can buy 5x combos for 100 plat per hour can remain competitive for the leaderboard.

Very excited for the event, just seems like leaderboard spots will fall exclusively to big spenders.

That is kind of the point... you spend plat and get to the leaderboard or you don’t! Some people had a bunch x5 damages and will get luck free of charge. Others not so much but cinco has a lot of free items in this event you can get. Be happy with that.. not everything can be free, but he has been more than generous.

Faq
04-08-2020, 11:45 PM
That is kind of the point... you spend plat and get to the leaderboard or you don’t! Some people had a bunch x5 damages and will get luck free of charge. Others not so much but cinco has a lot of free items in this event you can get. Be happy with that.. not everything can be free, but he has been more than generous.

I'll admit I haven't played the past few events, but largely speaking it was quite reasonable to get on the leaderboard without spending platinum. My main point was that it seems as though the event participation levels will inevitably dry up. The only way to feasibly get on the leaderboard, perhaps I am wrong, is by using 5x damage across your entire team? I also think it is reasonable to assume that at some point over the next two weeks the number of 5x damage kits will dry up, leaving the leaderboard essentially unattainable at some point in the event.

Perhaps sts could introduce some form of paid option for 5x damage? I could be wrong about the supply of these elixirs but it just seems as though this style of event isn't sustainable, or even very profitable for sts as interest will fade when the leaderboard becomes essentially set.

Doobienoobie(Wsrg)
04-09-2020, 07:15 AM
I agree and disagree. Your point makes sense, yet it punishes those who saved or bought those elixirs for just this situation....

3pc
04-09-2020, 07:57 AM
^^ honestly these are just petty complaints lol the loot box will already be dropping flasks and i assume bosses prolly will too so just try to be better (:

angeldawn
04-09-2020, 07:57 AM
[emoji322]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PL!! [emoji322]

Thanks STS for all the fun over the years![emoji324]

[emoji177]Much love and stay healthy. [emoji177]
[emoji177]Love you guys![emoji177]

(Reminiscing on PL’s 1st Birthday)

https://youtu.be/K8kQgEq_we8

NukeDragon
04-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Hey there! I will make many short videos to basically do a tutorial of the new event, as soon as the event is live! Feel free to check out the event by going to my youtube!

If there are specific questions about the event that I do not cover I do not mind covering it, by making another video. I will do my best to keep it updated. You can check out my YouTube by clicking the link under my signature or by this link here:
Click me for the YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzStV1kp0e7qvniChOhBV8Q)

Guanek
04-09-2020, 10:13 AM
A question about the gauntlet, is it an event type thing or is it here to stay? If its here to say will there be other drops you can only attain from this bosses specificaly after the event is over?

NukeDragon
04-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Gauntlet is here to stay but there is an event version from what I understand.

3pc
04-09-2020, 10:56 AM

Come play event dawn, cinco such a clown he prolly see that video every year and laughs

Cinco
04-09-2020, 10:56 AM
A question about the gauntlet, is it an event type thing or is it here to stay? If its here to say will there be other drops you can only attain from this bosses specificaly after the event is over?

Both the 'Gauntlet' and 'Token' game systems are permanent additions to the game. I expect to use them both for content outside of this Event in the future :-)

holdmytalons
04-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Ofc something we didnt want recycled is recycled great another way to piss us offhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200409/2ca3495c2222840e678500524812bf0f.jpg

epig
04-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Hello,

So I've played the event for a bit now, and it appears that the event is very (when I say very, I mean VERY) difficult to do at any level under 110. I have a 106 bird that has just about over 11,000 health, yet I still have to spam potions while simultaneously spamming skills, yet their health does not seem to budge all that much (this is with a 5x damage elixir). This goes for BOTH solo and multi. In multi, I had a group of 110s, yet I still died easily.

TL;DR, this event is very difficult for people that do not have capped toons. It is very rough to survive in this, because the only thing you're going to be doing is spamming potions.

I'm a little sadden by the fact that I'm not going to be able to play this event to the extent that I wanted. It's not that I don't have friends, nor that I'm "undergeared" not for my level, it's the fact the surivability aspect in this event is completely outrageous for me to even compete.

Otherwise, thanks for the update, best of luck to everyone

EDIT:
I've played it for a little longer now, and it appears it's also a very prominent difficulty killing ALL the monsters in a wave in a time limit, on top of being killed almost immediately and not doing enough damage

3pc
04-09-2020, 02:09 PM
Can we please scale to level , along with get PVE kills and not just deaths..

NukeDragon
04-09-2020, 02:11 PM
First video is up for the event that I have made:

Agentrift's PL Event Video

holdmytalons
04-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Can we please scale to level , along with get PVE kills and not just deaths..Fr this event isnt even worth running u get smacked around by wave 3 seriously and the arcane weapons need to be changed noone wants 71 elites recycled [emoji35][emoji35]

3pc
04-09-2020, 02:15 PM
I think you should make another offical thread cinco where we can post all our feedback snd concerns.

Cinco
04-09-2020, 02:21 PM
I think you should make another offical thread cinco where we can post all our feedback snd concerns.

This one is fine. Feel free! Thanks ;-)

dmt
04-09-2020, 02:24 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalksweet [emoji3059]

Tpfelblatt
04-09-2020, 05:15 PM
I like that the Gauntlet is challenging and you can technically go infinitely far. I also like, that the Gauntlet is more about strategy and playing smart rather than pure grind.

In the future the LB should be divided by classes and SOLO and MULTI. Fox and Rhino can't compete with Bird and Mage. They don't have a purpose in teams. With a LB for each class the competition would be more fair and fierce.

Doobienoobie(Wsrg)
04-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Love it! Challenging and rewarding, definitely something different!

Faq
04-09-2020, 06:09 PM
Think the new event is awesome, a separate leaderboard by class would be nice based on how unbalanced the classes are in terms of scoring. Amazing work

dmt
04-09-2020, 06:12 PM
Think the new event is awesome, a separate leaderboard by class would be nice based on how unbalanced the classes are in terms of scoring. Amazing workthat's a good point. what balance means in PL?

holdmytalons
04-09-2020, 06:13 PM
that's a good point. what balance means in PL?Balance in PL? Hilarious

dmt
04-09-2020, 06:16 PM
guess we are very excited about the balance thing in this game especially who does PvP on Mythic sets. would be great to have a special PL'S Bday gift THE BALANCED CLASSES YAY!!

Chaasivab
04-09-2020, 06:39 PM
Could you look into the birthday bones spawning from the 10 birthday hat vanity. It seems that no one can seem to spawn the bones boss! Thanks you

Maosachic
04-09-2020, 07:19 PM
why are arcane easier to drop than mythic lmfao

3pc
04-09-2020, 08:23 PM
Would love to be rewarded with PVE kills for this 2 week event and not just deaths the whole time please and thanks (:

Tpfelblatt
04-09-2020, 09:38 PM
There is a minor issue with the new Arcane esb. We were running the map and were wondering why it took a few seconds for the wave to be deemed cleared. Thebigboo noticed the esb bomb proc ticking and seeing the wave being counted as cleared, immediately after the bomb went up. It seems like the proc is counted as a mob of the map.

3pc
04-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Can we expect a special bday gift for us in our stashes tmr?(: prehaps free 100 plat for everyone!!

Doobienoobie(Wsrg)
04-09-2020, 11:39 PM
Kept thinking I was reading this wrong...it's either solo or "Mutli" lol

Rushlikeagod
04-10-2020, 12:57 AM
What happened too the lowest drop rate in PL history for arcane? These things drop like nothing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3pc
04-10-2020, 02:59 AM
Lb system is kind of flawed me and my group ran and we all died and scored the same amount but im ranked #26 while someone in my same group is ranked #25 with the same exact points, basically meaning if this was the end of the event i wouldnt get a reward. Also its possible for someone to get multiple toons of their own on lb like idk what to say!

Zaprodanej
04-10-2020, 07:42 AM
Can you add to new vanity weapons, that they can complete Sapphire/Golden set? That would be perfect, because I want to show off my new vanity weapon, but cant, because it doesnt works with Sapphire pieces

Devaux
04-10-2020, 10:04 AM
hbd PL...sadly this event isn't exaclty playable, even for a spender, like myself.

opdemonslime
04-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Hi,Cinco can you make the new pet from crazy Abe tradeable.that would be most helpful to all players

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Cinco
04-10-2020, 12:39 PM
Hi,Cinco can you make the new pet from crazy Abe tradeable.that would be most helpful to all players

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

No - but the looted one can be traded. The token one is bound to your account for a reason :-)

Faq
04-10-2020, 12:50 PM
There seems to be a bug where if you buy a unlocked 2020 chest with tokens you get a rare gold stash instead? Is this just me?

angeldawn
04-10-2020, 12:52 PM
There seems to be a bug where if you buy a unlocked 2020 chest with tokens you get a rare gold stash instead? Is this just me?

That was my reward as well.

Dolloway
04-10-2020, 01:01 PM
#givearcaneweaponsprocs

Make the Arcane staff 1.0 speed instead of 1.2. 1.2 is too slow.

Cinco
04-10-2020, 01:37 PM

What is not being understood here?

Faq
04-10-2020, 01:45 PM
What is not being understood here?

If you buy a unlocked 2020 birthday box from crazy abe for 100 tokens you get at 'rare gold stash' instead which you can open and get 250 gold...

As much as I love 250 gold, I was under the impression it should just be like the regular boxes with three chances at a bunch of different items. I realize that these gold items are part of loot table of the normal boxes, but I just receive the gold stash instead of the 2020 chest when I purchase it.

Doobienoobie(Wsrg)
04-10-2020, 01:46 PM
The boxes, both locked and unlocked, have a chance to give you different items, gold packs being among them.

TommyShelby
04-10-2020, 01:51 PM
10 years kkkkkkk

Cinco
04-10-2020, 01:55 PM
If you buy a unlocked 2020 birthday box from crazy abe for 100 tokens you get at 'rare gold stash' instead which you can open and get 250 gold...

As much as I love 250 gold, I was under the impression it should just be like the regular boxes with three chances at a bunch of different items. I realize that these gold items are part of loot table of the normal boxes, but I just receive the gold stash instead of the 2020 chest when I purchase it.

Unlocked is 1 chance. Locked (looted box) is 3 chances.

Faq
04-10-2020, 01:56 PM

oops sorry missed that, was epxecting the box to show up in inventory.

Cinco
04-10-2020, 01:57 PM
oops sorry missed that, was epxecting the box to show up in inventory.

Gotcha. Yeah - I'll admit it's kinda odd for the PL vendor to do this. I do it a lot in AL and figured I'd give it a try for this event :-)

TommyShelby
04-10-2020, 02:47 PM
Imagine if we can merch tokens farmed , imagine imagine

Lalaanica
04-10-2020, 04:52 PM
i feel like i had the idea for this

You and your team of 3 friends vs 3 opponents but.....

It is an endless stream of enemies that come at you and whoever is the last one standing wins!
Of course the enemies would grow in strength as the time passes.

plpr
04-10-2020, 09:50 PM
[CENTER]Ten Legendary Years

Loot or Leaderboard
+ I think it's important to convey this specific design choice to you so that expectations of loot vs. leaderboard points (and Event Tokens) are properly set:
+ While the Gauntlet has an infinite number of 'waves,' (and technically an infinite number of points to score) it has a fixed number of Bosses.
+ This means there is a limit to how many "boss loot" opportunites you get per Gauntlet run.
+ Gauntlet Bosses are ZALDYRA at Wave 5, RYNKARA at Wave 10, VASTYRA at Wave 15, and KYRASZA at Wave 20. After this no further 'boss' monsters will spawn.
+ Your Event Score and Token rewards will continue to increase as you advance through any number of waves.
+ Remember only your HIGHEST score for the Gauntlet will be recorded. Go as far as you can to get the most points and get the best shot of making it to the Top 25.
+ So the Gauntlet poses an obvious choice: run for Event Points and LB Rank by taking on as many waves as possible, or remake for another shot at boss drops from the limited boss spawns.

lvl 15 boss
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200411/9e9ea326c9302690e071ce8d27f1b993.gif

lvl 20 boss
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200411/5af9508168c06ce04d5793df5cfe58bc.gif

jest
04-10-2020, 11:26 PM
lvl 15 boss

lvl 20 boss
At wave 20+ it's becoming hard to clear u will run out of time or dying by mistake mobs spawn in all of the maps

3pc
04-11-2020, 12:06 AM
lvl 15 boss

lvl 20 boss

Perfect meme! Although in group play ive never made it to 15 just made it to 18 in solo and then randomly died sadly so 20 is too impossible:(

Spullllll
04-11-2020, 12:19 AM
Perfect meme! Although in group play ive never made it to 15 just made it to 18 in solo and then randomly died sadly so 20 is too impossible:(

Its hard asf honestly dont even know how i made wave 22

centrallixe
04-11-2020, 01:43 AM

I unlocked almost 70 boxes but no sign of arcane :s

Maosachic
04-11-2020, 02:20 PM
Its hard asf honestly dont even know how i made wave 22

when u run it more youll get used to it.. i got to the end of 24 ( ran out of time and 1 mob needed 1 hit) RIP

puho
04-11-2020, 04:03 PM
I have a question, what is the bonus kit of the decade?

jimborocket
04-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Cinco, I remember you saying Oro and warbird would work during this event. Maybe you changed your mind, maybe something happened, but I'm wondering why they don't work?

Endpoints
04-11-2020, 09:18 PM
Is it intended to only get 5 tokens each wave no matter if it's wave 1 or 20? Shouldn't we get higher tokens as we get on higher wave/s?

jest
04-12-2020, 09:57 PM
Is it intended to only get 5 tokens each wave no matter if it's wave 1 or 20? Shouldn't we get higher tokens as we get on higher wave/s?
+1 at least 5 or 10 tokens for wave 5/10/15/20

holdmytalons
04-12-2020, 09:59 PM
Is it intended to only get 5 tokens each wave no matter if it's wave 1 or 20? Shouldn't we get higher tokens as we get on higher wave/s?Would only make sense

P u r e
04-12-2020, 11:04 PM
Tokens per wave amount is definitely something that needs to be adjusted....
Decathrax, the major prize in vendor, being 5000 tokens means that you literally have to clear 1000 waves to get it.
1000 waves in 14 days is 71 waves a day. I don't know about everyone, but that sounds like a bit much to me. That assumes you started on day one of the event and can play every single day for the full 2 weeks of the event. If you miss a day your waves per day increases which makes it even harder to get decathrax. I do realize decathrax was meant to be hard to get but it seems kinda unachievable for some players.

3pc
04-13-2020, 12:00 AM
You guys are being extra af. @Cinco it is currently day 3 and i have aquired everything the vendor sells without buying tokens lol can we add some more stuff to it like next week idk what to do with my tokens. Should i be saving them for future events or are their like specific tokens for each event..? Very curious please answer!

Waug
04-13-2020, 01:04 AM
lvl 15 boss

lvl 20 boss

EzPz .......

Hatesyou
04-13-2020, 05:56 AM
Having played the event pretty rigorously the past few days since its release i just have a couple questions that i hope can be answered. (I haven't read through all the posts in this comment section so forgive me if i am asking already asked questions).

1. Are 2020 Birthday boxes intended only to drop for under Lv110's? I haven't looted one and as far as I have seen, no other 110's have looted them either. I also haven't read anything in the original event post that states that it is strictly an Under 110 drop. The way it reads, is that it can be dropped for all players regardless of level.

2. Are kills supposed to not be adding up? I cannot get kills counted, however i am gaining a lot of deaths since i'm playing the event a lot. Generally events are a good time to farm kills but it seems i'm only death farming - lol. It feels like maybe since the dungeon isn't designed for 110's to gain stats, that maybe that is also why the 2020 boxes are also not dropping? I have seen them drop a lot for levels under 110 though. This was mentioned in the last event and was fixed.

Again, sorry if these questions have already been asked previously :-) Thanks

Tpfelblatt
04-13-2020, 06:53 AM
You can drop 2020 Boxes as Lv.110. Farm without, or with less than 100% Luck.

No Kill farming this event. Reason unkown

Hatesyou
04-13-2020, 07:03 AM
You can drop 2020 Boxes as Lv.110. Farm without, or with less than 100% Luck.

No Kill farming this event. Reason unkown

Aight i'll give it a go - thanks :-)

Legendlost
04-13-2020, 08:27 PM
This might have already been mentioned in this forum but where do you farm the key to the realm. Haven’t seen it in the game and was wondering if anyone has seen or dropped it.

jest
04-13-2020, 08:56 PM
This might have already been mentioned in this forum but where do you farm the key to the realm. Haven’t seen it in the game and was wondering if anyone has seen or dropped it.

You can get keys from birthday box 2020 it's very rare but they only give 5min gold farming zone there is one atm in cs for 100m

Lalaanica
04-15-2020, 03:44 PM
Tokens per wave amount is definitely something that needs to be adjusted....
Decathrax, the major prize in vendor, being 5000 tokens means that you literally have to clear 1000 waves to get it.
1000 waves in 14 days is 71 waves a day. I don't know about everyone, but that sounds like a bit much to me. That assumes you started on day one of the event and can play every single day for the full 2 weeks of the event. If you miss a day your waves per day increases which makes it even harder to get decathrax. I do realize decathrax was meant to be hard to get but it seems kinda unachievable for some players.

I understand where you are coming from, this took A LONG TIME to do, but i actually got decathrax last night. (4/14/2020) and then the my decade set today (04/15/2020),
It can be done.

cryboi
04-15-2020, 03:58 PM
I understand where you are coming from, this took A LONG TIME to do, but i actually got decathrax last night. (4/14/2020) and then the my decade set today (04/15/2020),
It can be done.Literally its so easy i got decathrax and decade set in 3 days... Now i have 2k+ tokens that i wont spend il save them for next token vendor event aswell[emoji6]

Naetheanimal
04-15-2020, 08:51 PM
Cinco can you enable L110 to get pve kills on event? Im ruining my KD, I had under 100 deaths now over 250 in a few days without getting any pve kill

Hjable
04-16-2020, 12:49 AM
Can there be a statue place some were in the game . we’re player can click on it and see the top 5 winner name and a tiny plat next to that for the other winners. The statue could look like the class that win like a bear fighting monsters. And another blank statue that get updated weekly with the players who made it the farthest and fastest ever. Same go for the some of the other leader board like pve kill count and stuff. I did the event and it’s Tough they surely earn there titles. Also when the event over can there be a banners that goes across the screen announcing the winners. And can cinco and team hand the prizes to the winner and maybe even a shield vanity that is shape of a trophy cup with the player rank on it

Peeweelee
04-16-2020, 06:41 AM
Ten Legendary Years

Event Begins Thursday, April 9th at 1:30PM Texas Time and runs 'til April 23rd

Pocket Legends 10th Birthday Celebration is a "Gauntlet" Leaderboard Competition!
Prizes will be awarded to the Top 25 Ranked Players (on April 23rd).
All Players can collect Event Tokens to purchase Special Vanity items.

Hosting / Joining the Event Zone
Look for "The Gauntlet" in the Legendary Events Campaign (or say "Let's Play" while talking to Crazy Abe).
"The Gauntlet" is free to Host or Join from the World Map (Level 100+ Recommended but not Required).

PUGS and PARTIES
If you HOST a Private "Gauntlet" event zone with a PASSWORD you can 'Force Start' the challenge at any point!

Token Vendor Items
+ "My Decade of Legends" Vanity Set (account-bound)
+ "Decathrax" Pet (account-bound)
+ The "Ten Layer Cake" Vanity Hat (trade-friendly)
+ The "Decade of Legends" Party Hat (trade-friendly)

Boss Loot
+ Deluxe "Decathrax" Pet (+50 to Base Stats, +5K Damage, Armor, Health, +50% Bonus Gold)
+ Level 110 "Legendary Decade" Bracer, Shield and Wing (can be used to complete Mythical 110 Sets)
+ Legendary, Elite and Mythical Level 110 Equipment of all types
+ The "Legendary Decade" Vanity Bracer, Vanity Shield and Vanity Wing (completes a Vanity Set with Vendor-purchased "Legendary Decade" Vanity Vestments)
+ 2020 "Birthday Box" Locked Crate (opens for 5 Plat and offers a chance to loot up to 50K Gold, Elixir Kits, Makeup Kits, Mythical Level 110 Equipment, Elite Level 25 Equipment, and "Keys to the Realm")
+ The aforementioned "Key to the Realm" items are super-rare 'Arcane' items that come in three varieties and allow you to briefly access discounted Enchantments and Gold Farming zones.
+ "Shimmer-Shred" 1H Vanity Weapon
+ "Dead Eye Blue" Bow Vanity Weapon
+ "Stormseeker" Staff Vanity Weapon
+ 'Secret' Level 110 Arcane Weapons (that can be used to complete current Level 110 Mythical Sets)
+ The "Golden Ghost" Vanity Shields and Vanity Weapons (wear any two "Golden Ghost" pieces for +50% Gold Loot and +50% Luck)

Mini-Boss Loot
+ Dropped by monsters that are wearing a full set of 'Sapphire Dragon' Vanity Armor:
+ The "Sapphire Dragon" Vanity Helmet, Armor and Shields (which can be combinen to give you +50% Luck, +50% Gold Loot, and +10 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Speed in PVE)
+ The "Golden Ghost" Vanity Costume (counts as one of the two "Golden Ghost" pieces required for the aforementioned gold and luck buff)

Prizes for Leaderboard Ranks
+ All of the Top 25 Ranked Players on the 2020 Birthday Event Leaderboard will receive a specially-colored version of the "Decade of Legends" Vanity Set called the "PLX" Set. This special account-bound set includes Vanity Armor, Vanity Helmet and all three types of Vanity Shield.
+ Top 25 Players also receive the "Gritty Grinder" Title.
+ The Top 10 Ranked Players receive the PLX Vanity Set, the "Gritty Grinder" Title and the bright blue "Gauntlet Champion" Title.
+ Top 5 Players get the PLX Vanity Set, the "Gritty Grinder," the "Gauntlet Champion" and the gold colored "Ultimate Legend" Title.

Loot or Leaderboard

Week Two Update!
Special deluxe versions of the Archer, Enchantress, Paladin, Ranger, and Warrior starting vanity items will be made available during the second week of our 10th Birthday Event!

Best wishes, Legends!

Wow! Cool Vanity Set! But is this lootable or can be purchase in token store?

Faq
04-16-2020, 10:51 AM
Cinco can you enable L110 to get pve kills on event? Im ruining my KD, I had under 100 deaths now over 250 in a few days without getting any pve kill

This, I think that would add a little bit more fun to the leaderboard chase as getting killed at round 25 in one shot is slightly frustrating. It would be nice to at least get a few kills to even out all of these deaths.

NukeDragon
04-16-2020, 11:34 AM
This, I think that would add a little bit more fun to the leaderboard chase as getting killed at round 25 in one shot is slightly frustrating. It would be nice to at least get a few kills to even out all of these deaths.

Also you could make it where pve deaths do not count.

ImRandy
04-17-2020, 03:05 PM
There should be a 10 year BD shield available from the vendor for the players grinding tokens, not only for the players playing for LB position.

We’ve had BD shields available to everyone for 2 yrs now ... needs to be the same this year.

Lalaanica
04-17-2020, 04:27 PM
Also you could make it where pve deaths do not count.

reimbursing my 5000 deaths might be nice. ...(kinda jk but ill take it if you are doing hand outs)

but while we are on a wish list, can i add ,where my elixir doesn't burn until the timer starts? (waiting for people to join).

also what would be REAAALY cool, would be a little *in progress* status for people(friends) in an unjoinable game (where it shows an open slot but i cant join because its already began.

Hjable
04-17-2020, 05:40 PM
reimbursing my 5000 deaths might be nice. ...(kinda jk but ill take it if you are doing hand outs)

but while we are on a wish list, can i add ,where my elixir doesn't burn until the timer starts? (waiting for people to join).

also what would be REAAALY cool, would be a little *in progress* status for people(friends) in an unjoinable game (where it shows an open slot but i cant join because its already began.

The exlir burning while waiting on a match is why I don’t host. It would be nicer if it didn’t do that and maybe would also be nice if we could stack exlir buffs so they stop running out in the middle of a fight

ImRandy
04-18-2020, 07:24 AM
Give us the 10 year BD shield.
Of the millions that have played PL ... would anyone want only 25 players to celebrate the 10 year bd of PL ... it gets worse when you think of it in multiples of 5 (alts).

Hjable
04-19-2020, 12:25 AM
Isn’t the legendary decade wing the 10th birth day shield x being Roman numeral for 10?

ImRandy
04-19-2020, 05:15 AM
Yea I see the legendary decade shields in store, but they should be for sale in crazy Abe vendor for tokens and plat. Same as he did with black holo shield and other events.

Lalaanica
04-19-2020, 08:17 AM
has anyone spawned birthday bones ? just checking....

Lalaanica
04-19-2020, 08:29 AM
can we get a "tap to start" on the next gauntlet? Ie tap on the center skull and it asks "do you want to begin?" and can hit yes to begin.

Lalaanica
04-19-2020, 09:40 AM
has anyone spawned birthday bones ? just checking....

Actually. i got it.

Futumsh
04-19-2020, 11:55 AM
can we get a "tap to start" on the next gauntlet? Ie tap on the center skull and it asks "do you want to begin?" and can hit yes to begin.

I think you already have this if you host the map.

Tpfelblatt
04-19-2020, 12:06 PM

There is the force start button in Multi runs if it was hosted with a password. Open Multi hosts don't have this option.

Lalaanica
04-19-2020, 01:51 PM

correct for hosting, with a password.

i'd like to force a start when it is public, and we have 4/5 instead of burning an elixir waiting for someone else to join, (and someone quits while waiting)

Nipunsky
04-20-2020, 10:48 AM
Actually. i got it.

189685What does it drop?

3pc
04-20-2020, 11:05 AM
Ill never understand the logic behind just getting deaths this event but no kills, its not like they are super easy to kill but oh well it was overall good.

Lalaanica
04-21-2020, 07:43 AM
What does it drop?

Birfday Bones drops event tokes,
I also spawned him two other times, I either received 1, or 5 event tokens when I defeated Bifrday Bones.

Nipunsky
04-21-2020, 07:44 AM
Birfday Bones drops event tokes,
I also spawned him two other times, I either received 1, or 5 event tokens when I defeated Bifrday Bones.Phew. That's low

Jlprittygrl
04-22-2020, 01:34 PM
Hey Cinco!
Wondering can we save tokens in our satchel for use in next event or do they have to be used up during this event only?

Rab
04-22-2020, 01:47 PM
Hey Cinco!
Wondering can we save tokens in our satchel for use in next event or do they have to be used up during this event only?He has spoke of this before so I think we will be allowed to save up for next event if I'm not mistaken this will make it easier to get rewards more easier and as the days go he may even increase the bag size but don't tell anyone [emoji2960]

Jlprittygrl
04-22-2020, 02:33 PM
Hoping to hear it straight from the boss man as opposed to hearsay. I read through all of the threads, I haven't seen a difinitive answer from Cinco here or on discord, don't want to save up 10k tokens only to have them disappear at the end of the event, ya know?

Cinco
04-22-2020, 02:45 PM
We don't have a specific plan to remove event tokens after Birthday has cooled down. So it's pretty likely that you'll have them for the next event. HOWEVER we have learned through much experience (specifically in Arcane Legends) that the removal of event tokens is best to offer stability for the game economy (especially circa events), for the community's overall sense of fair play (for what it is), and for our own business interests.

So while the next event will probably not involve mass deletion of tokens, it's just a matter of time before we start a regular process of event token removal.

Jlprittygrl
04-22-2020, 02:47 PM
Ok, thank you so much for the prompt response, much appreciated. I shall take my chances, just this once. I'm not a big gambler. LOL

Faq
04-23-2020, 10:21 AM
Is there any plans to address people taking multiple spots in top 25? I know it’s always been an issue but given how easy it is for this event I feel like it should be a problem. Pretty sure I see two people on top 15 with two characters but I could be mistaken. Feel like there’s nothing inherently wrong, just that say the 26th place person should get rewards as well if one person took up two spots. Just my two cents

MageFFA
04-23-2020, 11:10 AM
We don't have a specific plan to remove event tokens after Birthday has cooled down. So it's pretty likely that you'll have them for the next event. HOWEVER we have learned through much experience (specifically in Arcane Legends) that the removal of event tokens is best to offer stability for the game economy (especially circa events), for the community's overall sense of fair play (for what it is), and for our own business interests.

So while the next event will probably not involve mass deletion of tokens, it's just a matter of time before we start a regular process of event token removal.

Will we see a gauntlet type of dungeon be permanently made into this game anytime soon? So far gauntlet has proven to be a outstanding success in this game so far.

Cinco
04-23-2020, 11:26 AM
Will we see a gauntlet type of dungeon be permanently made into this game anytime soon? So far gauntlet has proven to be a outstanding success in this game so far.

Yes. There are a handful of things to finalize before this can happen but a permanent gauntlet is most certainly part of PL's near future.

Tpfelblatt
04-23-2020, 11:31 AM
Yes. There are a handful of things to finalize before this can happen but a permanent gauntlet is most certainly part of PL's near future.

Is the Gauntlet going to have individual leaderboards for Solo, Multi and each class?

Wasiropostly
04-23-2020, 12:15 PM
Does anyone know what the discounted enchantments are when you use a realm key? And where to go?

highwaymen
04-23-2020, 05:33 PM
Great Event all around, think we should go back to the regular scoring though, encourages people to play more

Spullllll
04-23-2020, 07:12 PM
Great Event all around, think we should go back to the regular scoring though, encourages people to play more

While i didnt place too high, this event was about skill. All other scored events were based off of who could play for days on end. I liked it and hope events can be based this way a bit more

Dolloway
04-24-2020, 01:09 AM
Does anyone know what the discounted enchantments are when you use a realm key? And where to go?

Activate the realm key and then go to one of the enchanters, either in Shadow Cave towne or Oktal towne to get your discounted enchants.

carlosvs
04-26-2020, 05:06 PM
When is gonna be next event?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk

Lalaanica
05-03-2020, 08:48 PM
Could you look into the birthday bones spawning from the 10 birthday hat vanity. It seems that no one can seem to spawn the bones boss! Thanks you

I got him to spawn multiple times, not that it was worth the time to do so.

Sinheachul2
05-04-2020, 12:37 AM
Give me new events

MageFFA
05-04-2020, 06:16 PM
Bump the events. We need updates fixing PvP.

3pc
05-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Rumor is we have a gold event coming up??@Cinco

Cinco
05-06-2020, 11:20 AM
Rumor is we have a gold event coming up??@Cinco

What's a "gold event?"

3pc
05-06-2020, 11:33 AM
What's a "gold event?"

According to the map it is an area that ranges from gold to bronze tier with "globs of gold" and "crammed with cash" also a place to "collect that coin", which we have not had since before xmas.

Cinco
05-06-2020, 11:34 AM
According to the map it is an area that ranges from gold to bronze tier with "globs of gold" and "crammed with cash" also a place to "collect that coin", which we have not had since before xmas.

That was never an event.

3pc
05-06-2020, 11:37 AM
That was never an event.

So make one! We are all anticipated and waiting, perhaps the next one maybe a PvP one again?

Cinco
05-06-2020, 11:38 AM
So make one! We are all anticipated and waiting, perhaps the next one maybe a PvP one again?

Don't worry. I'm sure to find some new way to destroy the economy (yet again) soon enough.

3pc
05-06-2020, 11:40 AM
Don't worry. I'm sure to find some new way to destroy the economy (yet again) soon enough.

Sounds good captain you keep doing you, get that grind man!

Cinco
05-06-2020, 11:41 AM
Sounds good captain you keep doing you, get that grind man!

What we really need are some Level 15 Arcane weapons.

3pc
05-06-2020, 11:43 AM

Lets just make some full arcane sets at this point, make people really work for the grind and give us a chance to fix this 2 shot pvp. Im glad everyone can afford sets now but you know gotta keep the motivation going! Out with the old, in with the new...

Cinco
05-06-2020, 11:48 AM
Lets just make some full arcane sets at this point, make people really work for the grind and give us a chance to fix this 2 shot pvp. Im glad everyone can afford sets now but you know gotta keep the motivation going! Out with the old, in with the new...

They're coming and they will easily transform the 2 shot PVP to 3 shot PVP - which solves basically everything.

3pc
05-06-2020, 11:54 AM
They're coming and they will easily transform the 2 shot PVP to 3 shot PVP - which solves basically everything.

Your lucky 3 is one of my favorite numbers.. but i was born on the 13th so lets make it 13 shots. Just for good measures. Also give me a thanks for having a convo with me and spread my rep my green bar has been stuck on 7 for too long!

Cinco
05-06-2020, 11:57 AM
Your lucky 3 is one of my favorite numbers.. but i was born on the 13th so lets make it 13 shots. Just for good measures. Also give me a thanks for having a convo with me and spread my rep my green bar has been stuck on 7 for too long!

To apply a scientific turn to this discussion I would assert:
3 is OP
13 is ZZZzzz

3pc
05-06-2020, 12:01 PM
To apply a scientific turn to this discussion I would assert:
3 is OP
13 is ZZZzzz

To rebuttal your scientific turn 13 would take more time to prove your skill and strategy along with skill timing, everything to land perfectly. While as 3 shots is still me just landing 3 of my 4 arrow hits which gets rather dull after 5 mins.. so lets just settle on 10 (: fifty-fifty deal shake my hand.:eagerness:

Cinco
05-06-2020, 12:02 PM
To rebuttal your scientific turn 13 would take more time to prove your skill and strategy along with skill timing, everything to land perfectly. While as 3 shots is still me just landing 3 of my 4 arrow hits which gets rather dull after 5 mins.. so lets just settle on 10 (: fifty-fifty deal shake my hand.:eagerness:

We're settled on 3.

3pc
05-06-2020, 12:05 PM
We're settled on 3.

Nope no deal i do not agree we are going to have to reiterate this plan/deal again chief, dont worry im a businessman and love to negotiate for hours at a time, we'll figure something out buttercup. But i have a paper to write this is not over i will return! I love you.

Cinco
05-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Nope no deal i do not agree we are going to have to reiterate this plan/deal again chief, dont worry im a businessman and love to negotiate for hours at a time, we'll figure something out buttercup. But i have a paper to write this is not over i will return! I love you.

We're not negotiating ;-)

Good luck with your paper!

3pc
05-06-2020, 12:25 PM
We're not negotiating ;-)

Good luck with your paper!
We’ll see about that ;-) and thanks dad!

Cinco
05-06-2020, 12:30 PM
We’ll see about that ;-) and thanks dad!

You’ve already seen.

You’re welcome, kid.

3pc
05-06-2020, 03:42 PM
You’ve already seen.

You’re welcome, kid.

Its son** too old to be a kid or sonny boy works.

Cinco
05-06-2020, 03:49 PM
Its son** too old to be a kid or sonny boy works.

I have the divine right to call every player “kid.”

3pc
05-06-2020, 04:23 PM

True its called the first admendment, you got me there honey buns, but i’d prolly beat you in checkers.

Cinco
05-06-2020, 04:32 PM
True its called the first admendment, you got me there honey buns, but i’d prolly beat you in checkers.

No doubt! It's been a long time since I played that game... kid.

3pc
05-06-2020, 04:44 PM
No doubt! It's been a long time since I played that game... kid.

Okay dad u are up here —————
And u need to take it down here

—————
Before I challenge u to a match. You. Dont. Want. That. I hate to break those i love dearly

Cinco
05-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Okay dad u are up here —————
And u need to take it down here

—————
Before I challenge u to a match. You. Dont. Want. That. I hate to break those i love dearly

It’s nice spending quality time ain’t it? :-)

3pc
05-06-2020, 05:23 PM
It’s nice spending quality time ain’t it? :-)

Yes i am enjoying this aswell, because you never took me fishing in humania to get to know me and read from ur dad joke book.

Islamiyah24
05-07-2020, 02:46 AM

Oh no, time to kill the active pvp again in low lvl lol

MageFFA
05-07-2020, 07:26 AM

Arcane Voodoo Wand set, Arcane Copperhead Trident set, and Arcane Swamp Rat blunderbuss set all at Level 35. Through in some Arcane reapers and snowball launchers on top of all that too.

MageFFA
05-07-2020, 08:14 AM
What do you have planned later on these couple months Cinco. Most likely more testing with the guanlet?

3pc
05-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Oh no, time to kill the active pvp again in low lvl lol

Thank god for the forums, now ik ur alts crypt (: rest ur toons getting owned later noob spawner.

Waug
05-08-2020, 05:46 AM

The auto damage to skill damage difference is huge with arcane boat and if there's more armor to counter that means only auto will do significant damage which is again not skillful at all and that doesn't change the current scenario auto dependant pvp rather than skill dependent with boat.

So please keep that in mind and try to decrease the gap of auto dmg to skill dmg with arcane set.

Along with slight buff at int set armor / hp compared to current set, since all lil cute mages vanished from arena and we want em back at arena and since mages have been most dominant race of all time in the arena.

Islamiyah24
05-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Thank god for the forums, now ik ur alts crypt (: rest ur toons getting owned later noob spawner.

I guess not all, but your welcome! Try looking for my bear and rhino too! Good luck!

Communion
05-12-2020, 08:48 AM

Hahaha the forums is where it's at. Happy legendary 10 years PL!!!

Faq
05-12-2020, 11:23 AM
Any hint as to when we could see a permanent gauntlet or new event?

Cinco
05-12-2020, 11:26 AM
Any hint as to when we could see a permanent gauntlet or new event?

Not just yet. We are building a couple of new zone types for PL that will provide different types of challenges - and then we'll be circling back to build a 'permanent' gauntlet (provided that we can find a way to seal up the exploits).

ImRandy
05-12-2020, 01:46 PM
Assuming you can control the exploits (BOTS) ... could one of these new zones be a gold loot gauntlet of some type?

MageFFA
05-12-2020, 02:09 PM
Assuming you can control the exploits (BOTS) ... could one of these new zones be a gold loot gauntlet of some type?

I don't know the best way to counter bots but maybe some sort of chests with keys that unlock the next location could work. Maybe have it so that the chests are placed in a random location. 110 exansion has this in one of the campaigns maps where a key is needed to unlock a blocked area to continue.

MageFFA
05-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Not just yet. We are building a couple of new zone types for PL that will provide different types of challenges - and then we'll be circling back to build a 'permanent' gauntlet (provided that we can find a way to seal up the exploits).

This zone type is strictly PvE yes? Like a false expansion. I'm interested in what this is, hopefully it drops soon.

Sinheachul2
05-12-2020, 11:39 PM
This is my personal question
Could u make cap rings use stash?
I'm having a serious problem for it

Synoblee
05-23-2020, 11:11 AM
This event was good, could've been better but still not to bad