PDA

View Full Version : Killing hotbar's purpose

bobok
03-26-2020, 02:37 PM
yea idk, just because someone cried about not killing a tank would get what he wants? I remember ppl back in the old days doesn't even have to complain when tanks switch from storm sword to some other weapons, or ppl switching arcane rings/amulets to speed sets. You killed hotbar's purpose. You ever heard of one complain before? and now just because of one endgamer call it bug because he can't kill a tank now you'll remove the purpose of hotbar? nice

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

marsu4u
03-26-2020, 02:38 PM
yea idk, just because someone cried about not killing a tank would get what he wants? I remember ppl back in the old days doesn't even have to complain when tanks switch from storm sword to some other weapons, or ppl switching arcane rings/amulets to speed sets. You killed hotbar's purpose. You ever heard of one complain before? and now just because of one endgamer call it bug because he can't kill a tank now you'll remove the purpose of hotbar? nice

Sent from my SM-A520F using TapatalkIts still usable in pve though

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Menace
03-26-2020, 02:38 PM
The problem was people using it to stack multiple procs in PvP, it's not an issue in PvE.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
03-26-2020, 02:45 PM
If you think about it, classes will have their respective roles again.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

reyals
03-26-2020, 02:57 PM
lol, bye low lvl pvp, welcome to still broken 71+
*deleting glint set from warrior*

Gnarsito
03-26-2020, 02:58 PM
lol, bye low lvl pvp, welcome to still broken 71+Low lv Pvp? It ruined all pvp levels rn

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

reyals
03-26-2020, 02:59 PM
Low lv Pvp? It ruined all pvp levels rn

71+ was ruined since they made ebon weapons lol

Gnarsito
03-26-2020, 03:03 PM
At least endgame pvp was fun before they made that intelligent move :)

reyals
03-26-2020, 03:06 PM
At least endgame pvp was fun before they made that intelligent move :)

ebon aegis killed rogue
*hahaha so funny* *lets add ultimates to pvp for more fun* *we are all op skilled warriors, finally got "balance" in pvp*

Kennytheripper
03-26-2020, 03:10 PM
Most def need to return it to how it was -1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
03-26-2020, 03:31 PM
Firstly , pvp in early periods of the game was better without all these hotbars,
It gave proper roles to each class.
Warrior tanking..mage debuff cursekng..rogue sudden damage/crit.
But with all these procs stacking and tb glint dozer etc matchups...i think it's a good decision thev taken.
Secondly,
Less money can be spent on one set rather 3x sets with awake , jewels etc to be at a advantage.one set is hard enough to afford at this point so it's a plus for players.

Encryptions
03-26-2020, 04:59 PM
I can't even kill a lv 71 rog in duel now, I am lv 76 war with op armor... Why do the people who do not play/know how to play pve and pvp cry about things and make stuff worse?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
03-26-2020, 05:02 PM
I can't even kill a lv 71 rog in duel now, I am lv 76 war with op armor... Why do the people who do not play/know how to play pve and pvp cry about things and make stuff worse?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkYou saying that obviously means you don't pvp.

Warrs are not meant to easily kill other classes anyways, thats what class roles are for.

Encryptions
03-26-2020, 05:07 PM
You saying that obviously means you don't pvp.

Warrs are not meant to easily kill other classes anyways, thats what class roles are for.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkOk, if wars aren't ment to kill other classes then why give them a duel option?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
03-26-2020, 05:11 PM
Ok, if wars aren't ment to kill other classes then why give them a duel option?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkBecause good warrs using a dozer can still melt good mages and rogues.

Only difference is Warrs can no longer stack 3 weapon procs (dozer + ebon aegis + glint aegis) that kills in 2secs.. is that what warrs are for?

Encryptions
03-26-2020, 06:02 PM
Ok if wars are for protection they should be able to survive a lot of hits, not be able to be 2 shot 100%hp to 0 by 1 rogue.
My stats were 3500~dmg 8100armor in pvp 15k hp. I get 2 shot by a rog with 4-5k dmg if I don't have jug on or horn.

Overgrown
03-26-2020, 06:08 PM
Lol, stop milking the fact that warriors are really made with low damage and killing power. Its not right at the first place!

Rogues meant to deal damage
Warriors meant to be a meat shield
Mage meant to control and assist

Stick to this and you all have peace! Stop overlapping other class' role!

And stop saying, warriors can't kill rogues,i know few pro tank who can. its only how you play, its not always about your gold/gear.

And it is clear you warriors' motives now, its not fairness you guys seeking , it about you guys want to keep your domination.

It is clearly shown from the result of swamp temple and current elite gates LB, 4 warrior team, and you guys keep saying "we will not be needed, we low on damage etc","for class balance" Really? mAke_Us-aLL D3aL-DamAge

Like other tank here saying, "if you want to be OP, make a tank"

Now, If you really want to deal damage, make a rogue!

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Fearrr
03-26-2020, 06:25 PM
Lol, stop milking the fact that warriors are really made with low damage and killing power. Its not right at the first place!

And stop saying, warriors can't kill rogues,i know few pro tank who can. its only how you play, its not always about your gold/gear.

And it is clear you warriors' motives now, its not fairness you guys seeking , it about you guys want to keep your domination.

It is clearly shown from the result of swamp temple and current elite gates LB, 4 warrior team, and you guys keep saying "we will not be needed, we low on damage etc","for class balance" Really? mAke_Us-aLL D3aL-DamAge

Swamp Temple 2020(There has been a total of 3 Swamp Temples to date) is the first time a 4 Tank PT team has made Top 10 LB. And possibly the first time a PT with more than 1 War has made Top 10 Teams LB(Not 100% sure so if I'm wrong anyone feel free to correct me).

And there is not a single 4 War PT in Elite Gates LB. 98% of the Wars on this Team LB are some of the best Wars in the game. That's all carry on.

bobok
03-26-2020, 06:49 PM

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkLol man, sure thing you showed how the classes role should be but, you really think what we got today; awakens, op stats pets, and some other aspects that the game has upto this day would make things the way it should be.

The fact that how the game was played especially pvp has been all through this since then. Remember how pvp 61s and 63s were? Its just like today, warriors using juggs and tapping loadouts in inventory section to change glint set isn't a problem. It's a strategy, and introducing hotbars made it easier but, you ever heard a little complain before? not unlike today, one complain and ruined everything, made pvp more even boring and killed what hotbars purpose should be and not just that, switching items when you're in combat? lol

bobok
03-26-2020, 06:51 PM
wiser move is to nerf endgame procs. LOL

Perceval
03-26-2020, 08:31 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this but this is the part where justg says you'll be ok

Seriously though some of you need some milk. Hotbars in pvp was a recent update. You all got so dependent within a few months?

reyals
03-26-2020, 09:09 PM
Can't believe I'm saying this but this is the part where justg says you'll be ok

cant believe, 2 warriors who covering you for years (and with who u ganging everyone) + whole your guild have another opinion, lmfao

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?443132-Update-2-27-2019-Last-Day-for-Lovecraft!-Client-Update-Preview

tell them that they will be ok hahaha

Seriously though some of you need some milk. Hotbars in pvp was a recent update. You all got so dependent within a few months?
EVERYONE was swapping gears in pvp since start of AL (during fight), it never was problem, problem was only stacking many procs, and solution could be like:
-unable to switch ONLY weapon (and armor maybe, since armors have procs) during fight
-unable to get next proc of weapon until previous proc still at cd
-or simple: unable to switch gears at 71+, because only these lvls are ruined
sts just choose cheapest/easiest way to solve problems, and monkeys happy

do you really think that you helped pvp? warriors full str just with sd axe + good timings easily kill ANY rogue, reflect from ebon aegis STILL deal too much dmg (and every rogue can die randomly in clash because of that), you just ruined all low lvl pvp (with sts), thats all, gratz, be proud about what you've done

tnxs
03-26-2020, 09:10 PM
lol, bye low lvl pvp, welcome to still broken 71+
*deleting glint set from warrior*Goodluck..

Sent from my FB100 using Tapatalk

bobok
03-26-2020, 09:14 PM

How idiotic of you lmao, just because you can't kill a tank you ruined how pvp was played. You really think others be dependent on just hotbars? pvp was played with switching gears not by only hotbars before and you f ruined it just because you can't kill a f tank

Perceval
03-26-2020, 09:36 PM
How idiotic of you lmao, just because you can't kill a tank you ruined how pvp was played. You really think others be dependent on just hotbars? pvp was played with switching gears not by only hotbars before and you f ruined it just because you can't kill a f tank

Attacking me won't solve your personal issues mate

Here, have some tissues.

Perceval
03-26-2020, 09:40 PM
Maybe someday in the distant future when people learn to stop abusing game features we can have nice things.

Like pvp leaderboards.

In terms of pvp, hotbars were intended for swapping between sets like your favourite warrior glintstone set. Not stacking 10 different weapon procs at once. If you can't see that you need to question your level of IQ

reyals
03-26-2020, 09:52 PM
If you can't see that you need to question your level of IQ

hey mister, want banana? :banana::banana::banana: gogo lets eat it, same as you eating these cheap updates from sts

Perceval
03-26-2020, 09:53 PM
cant believe, 2 warriors who covering you for years (and with who u ganging everyone) + whole your guild have another opinion, lmfao

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?443132-Update-2-27-2019-Last-Day-for-Lovecraft!-Client-Update-Preview

tell them that they will be ok hahaha

EVERYONE was swapping gears in pvp since start of AL (during fight), it never was problem, problem was only stacking many procs, and solution could be like:
-unable to switch ONLY weapon (and armor maybe, since armors have procs) during fight
-unable to get next proc of weapon until previous proc still at cd
-or simple: unable to switch gears at 71+, because only these lvls are ruined
sts just choose cheapest/easiest way to solve problems, and monkeys happy

do you really think that you helped pvp? warriors full str just with sd axe + good timings easily kill ANY rogue, reflect from ebon aegis STILL deal too much dmg (and every rogue can die randomly in clash because of that), you just ruined all low lvl pvp (with sts), thats all, gratz, be proud about what you've done

What has all this got to do with me? I simply asked if procs could be removed when the item that procced is changed. STS made their own decision.

Perceval
03-26-2020, 09:56 PM
hey mister, want banana? :banana::banana::banana: gogo lets eat it, same as you eating these cheap updates from sts

I'm not the one that made a thread titled killing hotbar's purpose as if hotbar was created for pvp.

Like I said, IQ.

reyals
03-26-2020, 09:59 PM
I'm not the one that made a thread titled killing hotbar's purpose as if hotbar was created for pvp.

Like I said, IQ.

You are the one who supporting idea about blocking hotbars/loadouts during fight tho, lols

Perceval
03-26-2020, 10:04 PM
You are the one who supporting idea about blocking hotbars/loadouts during fight tho, lols

I think we've established you're quite delusional.

I simply asked whether or not procs should disappear when the item that procced is changed.

STS made their own decision.

You should also direct your attack to the other 30+ players currently showing open support for this. From the current status of things, those for outnumber those against.

Perceval
03-26-2020, 10:07 PM
Here,

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?486823-Proc-effect-and-buff-staying-after-weapon-has-been-switched

See for yourself.

Your bravado doesn't surprise me. It's not the first time a forum argument has lacked a few brain cells.

reyals
03-26-2020, 10:27 PM
Here,

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?486823-Proc-effect-and-buff-staying-after-weapon-has-been-switched

See for yourself.

Your bravado doesn't surprise me. It's not the first time a forum argument has lacked a few brain cells.

lol, i've thought sts will find better ways to solve it, without affecting lvls below 71, and yes ofc if hotbars getting blocked during fight - using loadouts should be blocked too (to avoid script users)

angeloiloveyou
03-26-2020, 11:06 PM
Just as many war said complaining means crying.

alonehope
03-26-2020, 11:11 PM

ok so kill is counting -> rouge job as u said.
shield/damage taking -> rouge get kill and no-kill or assist counting for wars.
control?!! assist ... -> let's count those all I will come back 100% positive with u in this.
but when that only kill is counting all fun is about to kill no one don't give dem ohhh u have good war who tanking or good mage for cover all saying overgrown killed them all in PVP OP ROG ...
if u are op in all classes why u talking? if u op come play mage ill challenge u in any PvE map
also why u playing rog ... oh sry forgot rog is controlling the game, my bad bro.
then don't act somehow u are in all side ur in the rouge team 100% showing all of those banners is not going give game fun back ...

alonehope
03-26-2020, 11:14 PM
Just as many war said complaining means crying.

u do PVP? if u doing so u blind cant see what is the main job of war in it axe without glint is not that much useful brother
and rouge who not crying ???? they already were doing rutin thing all this 15-16 freaking season ... the game was, is, will be under rouge control forever dw about urself we are just trying back fun to game u still useful :)

Menace
03-26-2020, 11:26 PM
u do PVP? if u doing so u blind cant see what is the main job of war in it axe without glint is not that much useful brother
and rouge who not crying ???? they already were doing rutin thing all this 15-16 freaking season ... the game was, is, will be under rouge control forever dw about urself we are just trying back fun to game u still useful :)Give it a rest, jeez...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Overgrown
03-27-2020, 02:54 AM
ok so kill is counting -> rouge job as u said.
shield/damage taking -> rouge get kill and no-kill or assist counting for wars.
control?!! assist ... -> let's count those all I will come back 100% positive with u in this.
but when that only kill is counting all fun is about to kill no one don't give dem ohhh u have good war who tanking or good mage for cover all saying overgrown killed them all in PVP OP ROG ...
if u are op in all classes why u talking? if u op come play mage ill challenge u in any PvE map
also why u playing rog ... oh sry forgot rog is controlling the game, my bad bro.
then don't act somehow u are in all side ur in the rouge team 100% showing all of those banners is not going give game fun back ...

Its teamwork bro, also I'm not OP in all class, my point is I experienced all of them. I know how to use them and I know each other's role.

If you're asking why I ended up using rogue it will be a long story. Just stick to your roles, stop the drama, you picked mage and warriors not our faults.

Thanks, broaden your thinking.

alonehope
03-27-2020, 05:19 AM
Its teamwork bro, also I'm not OP in all class, my point is I experienced all of them. I know how to use them and I know each other's role.

If you're asking why I ended up using rogue it will be a long story. Just stick to your roles, stop the drama, you picked mage and warriors not our faults.

Thanks, broaden your thinking.

u cant get what I'm talking about we all prude of PVP caz we can kill maybe lower than rog but we can ...
u saying its teamwork so what point of getting all damage and put all ur try to help another person get to kill and u get no single kill or even count u as help (assist)??
that's, why I'm saying this game wanna make anyone who wants, go PVP should make rog caz war and mage no more able to kill like before even war with lowest damage in-game could get kill and now ... no more single kill for mage or war so ofc rouges will be happy and why should we put 100% our try to help another person get allllllll kills and joy and what should we say no one will say oh u do PVP for like dem lot years bro u have like 1k PVP kill while helped get 10kpvp kill for rog ...

reyals
03-27-2020, 05:41 AM
no more single kill for mage or war so ofc rouges will be happy

lol, show me just one PVP rogue who really happy with this update, or easier - ask all rogues which u recently saw in pvp what they think about this update... this update sucks for everyone, especially for twinks, and its not even about rogues/warr/mages, do u have anything in your mind except "rogues rogues rogues"? maybe u never played rogue and dont know they switching loadouts too, and you dont need to bragging so much about your pvp skill after 2-3 weeks being carried in pvp by good team, you still have to learn a lot lol

alonehope
03-27-2020, 06:07 AM
lol, show me just one PVP rogue who really happy with this update, or easier - ask all rogues which u recently saw in pvp what they think about this update... this update sucks for everyone, especially for twinks, and its not even about rogues/warr/mages, do u have anything in your mind except "rogues rogues rogues"? maybe u never played rogue and dont know they switching loadouts too, and you dont need to bragging so much about your pvp skill after 2-3 weeks being carried in pvp by good team, you still have to learn a lot lol

did I say its good for everyone? or anyone? its pretty killing PVP but who got more damage here? mage and was using Hotbars lot more than rouge so u guys did not get big damage here we did see that pls...
and u talking about carrying... yes I'm noob mage and don't have any problem with it but even with this update, I can do my job better than like lot more players here but wich one u chose? good or better performance?

Jakub Endl
03-27-2020, 06:14 AM
Swamp Temple 2020(There has been a total of 3 Swamp Temples to date) is the first time a 4 Tank PT team has made Top 10 LB. And possibly the first time a PT with more than 1 War has made Top 10 Teams LB(Not 100% sure so if I'm wrong anyone feel free to correct me).

And there is not a single 4 War PT in Elite Gates LB. 98% of the Wars on this Team LB are some of the best Wars in the game. That's all carry on.I can tell u why wars start removing rogs from LB in EVG :) Cause rog remove wars from infested and hydra so its 50/50 one LB for war and one LB for rog. Sad is that mages no need there :) So 0 LB for mages :)

Odesláno z mého SM-J330F pomocí Tapatalk

Jakub Endl
03-27-2020, 06:18 AM
lol, show me just one PVP rogue who really happy with this update, or easier - ask all rogues which u recently saw in pvp what they think about this update... this update sucks for everyone, especially for twinks, and its not even about rogues/warr/mages, do u have anything in your mind except "rogues rogues rogues"? maybe u never played rogue and dont know they switching loadouts too, and you dont need to bragging so much about your pvp skill after 2-3 weeks being carried in pvp by good team, you still have to learn a lot lolOk lok, show me on Warrior who is Okay with this update [emoji14]

Perceval
03-27-2020, 06:28 AM
Ok lok, show me on Warrior who is Okay with this update [emoji14]

Being a tank, i am still happy with this update. Ty xD

You asked for it

Jakub Endl
03-27-2020, 06:32 AM
You asked for it Me too im not PVPer :) But ppl trying to kill wars in PVE too :)

alonehope
03-27-2020, 06:40 AM
I can tell u why wars start removing rogs from LB in EVG :) Cause rog remove wars from infested and hydra so its 50/50 one LB for war and one LB for rog. Sad is that mages no need there :) So 0 LB for mages :)

hahaha his right but we don't care about that LB buff if add some hard mob to kill with huge damage mage will get one too :) no bosses or huge damage incoming

Grimmstroke
03-27-2020, 08:23 AM
nah get used to it its fair and besides theres no hotbars back then and now youre complaining?

LMAO!

Kystone
03-27-2020, 08:24 AM
nah get used to it its fair and besides theres no hotbars back then and now youre complaining?

LMAO!
There were no hotbars but you could still switch sets easily

Grimmstroke
03-27-2020, 08:29 AM
There were no hotbars but you could still switch sets easily
nah just equip your best gear and go
i know this is tough for duels but mybe kinda good in tdm ctf

Dispressor
03-27-2020, 08:15 PM
The idea of hotbars Is good in my opinion, but the proc stack must be removed in pvp.
Imagine people continue switch arcane armor 71-76. when One procs they move to other in a chain or a stack of insane procs like terror Blade ebon aegis ebon sword.
The idea of hotbars to change different gears for differnt situation Is acceptable and fun but It Is so abused to proc stack.
Need a big fix or -1000 to hotbars.

Skolking
03-27-2020, 08:36 PM
Stop.lying we aren't new to this game
With the 76 weps you can.
I have deuled tanks with axe and aegis and I can't kill them cause of high hp and with one proc it chips my HP till am deaf