PDA

View Full Version : Farming Bayou Bash :)

ninjaduck
01-22-2012, 06:46 AM
Hi guys, as of my last thread, i have decided to explore thr wondderful world of Swamp Farming. As im completely new to this, im gonna need alot of advice. Im using a bird, but dont know much about the best PvE build.

I need:

Attribute points
Skill build
Best gear
Best level to farm at
Combos (?)
Any other advice, such as what gear i want to farm, and what map to run.

Thanks
------------------------------------------

Also i would like to thank the wonderful Alterran Royal Guard members for helping me. Big thanks to Legendslayers, Keithopedia, Saool, Lwmark and Crunchyelf for running endless Vyxnaar runs :)

ninjaduck
01-22-2012, 08:19 AM
Bumpy

Ayc2000
01-22-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm not sure about build and stuff, but just make sure you can deal a lot of damage XD. When you farm, if your not doing solo, I can help :)

ninjaduck
01-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Great! Ill add both your characters from my bird, Chronobird :)

:)

ninjaduck
01-22-2012, 11:34 AM
:).

ninjaduck
01-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Bumpety smurf

Lowlyspy
01-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Alright lets see what i can contribute.

There are a few levels to choose from in the swamps.

First of all you have Bayou Boss Brawl, a decent drop rate combined with numerous decently priced pinks and a few pinks that are worth quite a bit make this level an exemplary place to farm when looking to get a steady flow of cash. For Bayou Boss i would advise using one of your higher leveled characters to farm it since there aren't any (to my knowledge) items that are worth the trouble to attempt to scale back.

The next levels I have will cost you a bit of plat if you don't already have them.

Then you have the Croc Feud. There are plenty of items in these levels that have great value behind them. Washboards, Swamp juices, Rolling Pins, Fishing Poles, pretty much all the more interesting pieces from the Swamp generation exist in this dungeon. If you are willing to spend the extra time running through the dungeons you can make a 30 character (i recommend a warbird armed with an iceberg longsword, iceberg plate, and vyxnaar helm if you have a steady party to run with) and farm scaled items which are worth exponentially more than the usual levels but as you can probably guess are much more bothersome to work for.

I'm not too good with builds so that is going to be the extent of my knowledge that i'm able to contribute. Best of luck farming and feel free to invite me if you decide to farm with high level toons or even a 30.

ninjaduck
01-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks Spy :)

Will thank in 24 hours T______________________T

Twinklaser
01-23-2012, 09:08 PM
If you are farming Croc Feud do what spy says but if are doing Bayou, then get a lvl 50 or higher character and run through quickly. However if you have a high level friend that is willing to run with you regularly, stay a lvl 30 warbird so you can have a higher chance of getting a good drop.

Dudjdj
01-23-2012, 09:14 PM
for bayous boss battle what about the dreamers witch toad tiara that you could try and farm with your lv 30

LwMark
01-24-2012, 02:38 AM
Np!