PDA

View Full Version : Two new players!

Rutto
01-22-2012, 08:23 AM
Ladies and gentleman,

I think it is time to register on the forums too. Me and my girlfriend just started playing and are around level 30n our ingame names are RuttoG and Fransophia.
We are completly new to the game and are loving it!!

It's only a little difficult to make friends :( not much replies most of the time! But I'm sure this will change in the future :D

Lets start immediatly with a small question too. Read a lot about Thrashers and now it is deal of the week! Who wants to explain it to me and be a group with both of us :)

Thank you people! And let's have fun.

RuttoG

NotYoCookiez
01-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Welcome!

I'm Notyocookiez!

This game has soooo much to learn! You should check out some of the guides on the forum :)

I would send a link but I can't idk why lol

ninjaduck
01-22-2012, 08:32 AM
Wow its great to have you here! Welcome! Feel free to add me ingame, and dont hesitate to ask me questions for advice/item help/leveling help.

A thrashers, is an example of an ELIXIR. and ELIXIR is used to speed up leveling, by doubling, or in this case quadrupling the XP you recieve from killing a monster. A thrashers however, is a COMBO elixir, meaning you get 4 times Damage, Armor, Speed, XP, and you get a Luck bonus!

If you have any questions like I said PM me through the Forums, or Ingame. :)

:)

ghost.mw
01-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Hello and welcome, add ghostha if you need any help

Skeletonlord
01-22-2012, 08:59 AM
Welcome to pocket Legends and forums dude! If you have any questions or queries, feel free to reply here with your questions, or private message me.
Nice to meet you! Add skeletonlord in game.

xxxsabrinaxxx
01-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Welcome to da forums and Pocket Legends! :) if u ever need any help, add me xxxsabrinaxxx!!!

nazgulking
01-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Lol, your name makes me laugh :D I presume you are Italian or have looked for its meaning :)
Welcome :)

Fao
01-22-2012, 10:05 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! If anyone is unfriendly please report them! Also if you need any help just ask me(IGN Faoeskekie) or any others above^^!

razerfingers
01-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Feel free to add splitcedar, or razerfingerss and razerblades ill be more than happy to help you with some of those difficult bosses :)

Rutto
01-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Thank you people!! Will add you all :)

It's nice to meet people in the game! Just learned PVP from somebody, never saw it before!

Read all the guids on the Forum the first day I started playing this game, I immediatly noticed I will be addicted to it!

PS. nazgulking it is even more funny, I'm Dutch and got this nickname when I was 7 years old, my real name is Rutger. Nobody knew what the meaning was, I have learned the Italian and Finish meaning of it 10 years later!! :)

MasterNaora
01-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Welcome to both of you! My gf and i play together a lot and have a great time. PVPing each other is pretty funny...i highly recommend it. She's currently leveling her bird LilaFlye (I think shes around level 27) so feel free to add her and join. lol

see you in bale sometime!

Fyrce
01-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Welcome! Easiest way to make friends is to join games, play and then add them after you've played with them a bit. Lots of people add 'friends' they've played with.

In town, it's difficult to tell who're fun to play with.

You can also try to join different guilds to see how they function (or not) and to check out their guild halls, until you find one that fits you two.