PDA

View Full Version : crying because of hotbar

Grimmstroke
03-27-2020, 08:27 AM
why cry about the hotbar ? theres no hotbar back in the old days and also the update is apply to everyone lol not just ur class rofl

Mybe its big duel for duels mybe its okay for tdm/ctf who knows just my side of opinion

Perceval
03-27-2020, 08:53 AM
Because they spent all their time learning how to stack weapon procs instead of how to play.

hyxx
03-27-2020, 09:03 AM
Because they spent all their time learning how to stack weapon procs instead of how to play.And bought few different gear for pvp to use

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Grimmstroke
03-27-2020, 09:18 AM
rip xD now u have to stick to 1 gear per life you die u get a chance to change set up hahaha fair and square

Kystone
03-27-2020, 09:55 AM
Swapping loadouts was a thing before hotbars. Hotbars just made it happen faster and more convenient, stacking procs would have happened regardless if we didn't have hotbars

Perceval
03-27-2020, 10:40 AM
Swapping loadouts was a thing before hotbars. Hotbars just made it happen faster and more convenient, stacking procs would have happened regardless if we didn't have hotbars

After the PvP leaderboards were removed, dummy farming became much less common. Stacking procs by switching weapons via inventory was extremely rare least to say almost impossible during most combat situations. Most useful procs just don't last long enough to stack let alone get the proc active if you account for the time taken to enter your inventory.

If you want to blame someone for the update, blame your friends that "couldn't control their cheating".

Probably the same people that got the original lbs removed.

If there's one thing I've noticed about this game it's that it seems to be a haven for cheaters and exploiters.

It's sad.