View Full Version : dont stack the ss to ms

angeloiloveyou
03-27-2020, 10:21 AM
Because of some greedy player abusing the speed specially warior who not miss the damage on boss with mobs and they kill it in 2 sec because of their aoe skill they waste the energy of other, rogue cannot kill boss in 2 sec while the mobs around the boss so its only warior fault make a penalty for that greedy attitudes fo fairness and balance running.

Jairus980
03-27-2020, 10:39 AM
Another cry rogue ��

GucciBang
03-27-2020, 11:20 AM
wth

/11chars

Futumsh
03-27-2020, 01:20 PM
dont stack the ss to ms

Because of some greedy player abusing the speed specially warior who not miss the damage on boss with mobs and they kill it in 2 sec because of their aoe skill they waste the energy of other, rogue cannot kill boss in 2 sec while the mobs around the boss so its only warior fault make a penalty for that greedy attitudes fo fairness and balance running.

If you want a suggestion to be taken seriously, take the time to explain it clearly. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about with this.

Mythocrisis
03-27-2020, 02:22 PM
He is saying, while running event maps expending energy that involves a event boss at the end , the warriors with the new arcane weapons and especially speed sets (with extra movement speed enhanced awakes) move too fast compared to other players in map who have also spent their energy kits to be there.
Now the warrior using his ss outrun a the others and also two shots the boss with the new arcane weapon EVEN though there are mobs around him but, because of the damage buff proc along with AOE skills will kill both mobs and boss easily before the others reach the vicinity of the event boss thereby losing their energy kit for nothing.

Meanwhile I think he also adds that a mage or rogue even with a movement enhanced speed set cannot quickly kill the boss due to the rogues inability to aoe kill mobs, similarly the mages inability to kill the boss alone easily.
Hence I think, he implies that warriors are capable of doing both the roles being :

1.)aoe mob killing
2.) Boss killing

.....and at that, being fast than the other 2 classes meant for their roles.
He ultimately with this thread suggests for not being able to have movement speed awake options on speed sets in order to avoid this problem.
(But targets mainly warrior class here because a fully equipped good warrior can kill both mobs and boss easily and the OP does not feel rogues and mages are a threat to the fast completion of map resulting in a wasted energy kit for slower and less equipped mid-way players).

....is what I can infer from what he says.

Encryptions
03-27-2020, 02:31 PM
I'd add that war to ignore list, wanting to rush maps and not wait on team.

angeloiloveyou
03-27-2020, 03:43 PM
He is saying, while running event maps expending energy that involves a event boss at the end , the warriors with the new arcane weapons and especially speed sets (with extra movement speed enhanced awakes) move too fast compared to other players in map who have also spent their energy kits to be there.
Now the warrior using his ss outrun a the others and also two shots the boss with the new arcane weapon EVEN though there are mobs around him but, because of the damage buff proc along with AOE skills will kill both mobs and boss easily before the others reach the vicinity of the event boss thereby losing their energy kit for nothing.

Meanwhile I think he also adds that a mage or rogue even with a movement enhanced speed set cannot quickly kill the boss due to the rogues inability to aoe kill mobs, similarly the mages inability to kill the boss alone easily.
Hence I think, he implies that warriors are capable of doing both the roles being :

1.)aoe mob killing
2.) Boss killing

.....and at that, being fast than the other 2 classes meant for their roles.
He ultimately with this thread suggests for not being able to have movement speed awake options on speed sets in order to avoid this problem.
(But targets mainly warrior class here because a fully equipped good warrior can kill both mobs and boss easily and the OP does not feel rogues and mages are a threat to the fast completion of map resulting in a wasted energy kit for slower and less equipped mid-way players).

....is what I can infer from what he says.

Thats true Thanks for the full explanation mythocrisis, @Futumsh i have been played all event srart in year 2019 like lovecraft event some warior user with a ss and ms awake i think has always waste our energy because of his super flash speed and super damage aoe because of ebon aegis 2019 and now more powerfull dozer thats why we alays want to reduce the damage of a warior but i think its not ganna happen thats why i suggest not to stack ss to ms. And also suggesting reduce the damage of a war in a boss because of that wasting energy problem of me and of the others, soy for my bad english thanks

angeloiloveyou
03-27-2020, 04:30 PM
*sory for my bad english

Noobguyplay
03-28-2020, 10:03 AM
If you want a suggestion to be taken seriously, take the time to explain it clearly. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about with this.+1

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

HarvyGamer
04-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Same thing as me trying to be on Hydra LB.
Ya'll Rogues are wasting my time while trying to do it. :) -1

profmsb
04-05-2020, 07:03 AM
I'd add that war to ignore list, wanting to rush maps and not wait on team. auch...so nice of u...if many of plyer like u,all can have fair fun... ^^,