PDA

View Full Version : bowmage/bowchantress

Draconix
07-27-2010, 05:21 AM
i'm a bowmage/bowchantress and i need some tips on how to be a good one. obviously i'll need to use a lot of mana pots so i'm aware of that.
isn't it bad to go pure dex enchantress because it has such low hp compared to other characters? should i upgrade dex so i can get the best weapon and with the remaining stats, put it into strength? should i also put some into intel? lots of people say to at least make your intel to 11 for the extra 1 m/s but is it really worth it? 1 m/s seems like a very small figure to me...

Royce
07-27-2010, 07:38 AM
I answered a similar question here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4790-Bowchantress
Basically don't waste any points in Str. The minimal amount of health gained is not worth it. You will survive due to 3 factors: mana shield, BOV (maxed with its armor buff), and heal (the heal spell gives you about 25 H/s if cast regularly). Also, it's worth having 11 points in Int for the 1 M/s up to about level 35 when you can wear mamboza leather with 5 M/s, since before that the only mana regen gear you can use are orange Burglar's items with 1 M/s each (I recommend using these). Once you get to higher levels with good regen gear available, the 11 points in Int is not worthwhile. However, with stat-based skills forthcoming, some Int will eventually be a benefit, so it depends how many times you want to respec ;)