PDA

View Full Version : pls reduce dozer weapon damage on boss

Premo
03-28-2020, 08:57 AM
While running event maps expending energy that involves a event boss at the end , the warriors with the new arcane weapons and especially speed sets (with extra movement speed enhanced awakes) move too fast compared to other players in map who have also spent their energy kits to be there.Now the warrior using his ss outrun a the others and also two shots the boss with the new arcane weapon EVEN though there are mobs around him but, because of the damage buff proc along with AOE skills will kill both mobs and boss easily before the others reach the vicinity of the event boss thereby losing their energy kit for nothing. a mage or rogue even with a movement enhanced speed set cannot quickly kill the boss due to the rogues inability to aoe kill mobs, similarly the mages inability to kill the boss alone easily. implies that warriors are capable of doing both the roles being :1.)aoe mob killing 2.) Boss killing
Some warior with this weapon abusing the power to make our energy in to nothing. I already experienced it on lovecraft event and the event that gave airship location when I enter with marroos your energy completely wasted. And also I think it will be the same experience on coming easter event think if he can hit 1-3 hit then run with super speed our run is completly ruined.

Premo
03-28-2020, 09:03 AM
Fast kill warior is good but if somebody greed and abusing that power to waste the other player run energy its completely bad hope there is a way to avoid that.

reyals
03-28-2020, 10:50 AM
here someone gave good answer for it :)

Another cry rogue ��

GucciBang
03-28-2020, 11:11 AM
Another cry rogue ��

TheBlairWitch
03-28-2020, 11:29 AM
But they still need to kill the mobs to make the boss spawn, use speed elex or abbadon for the little speed boost.

And if they are abusing just let them kill the mobs and just let them carry you to the boss [emoji12]

But i feel you, before i got speed set it was so annoying when i got those rush speed set people who gave zero fcks and just rushed to the boss, or chests depends.

But also there were the good speed set people who waited for the others.

[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Premo
03-28-2020, 12:41 PM
Another cry rogue ��

Youre not famous hahaha dont cry too

Premo
03-28-2020, 12:44 PM
here someone gave good answer for it :)
Who are you? Not famous hahaha dont cry

angeloiloveyou
03-28-2020, 12:55 PM
I think this thread is to reveal the none educated cry head that never famous in the game ill count 1 by 1 hahahaha!
1.reyals
2.jairus998
3.guccibang
Hahaha 3 down if you see this ign in game they cannot explain the meaning of cry hahaha

reyals
03-28-2020, 01:04 PM
Who are you? Not famous hahaha dont cry

I think this thread is to reveal the none educated cry head that never famous in the game ill count 1 by 1 hahahaha!
1.reyals
2.jairus998
3.guccibang
Hahaha 3 down if you see this ign in game they cannot explain the meaning of cry hahaha

lol, its funny that u needed create that forum acc "Premo" just to make toxic comments and support to your main acc in comments

Premo
03-28-2020, 01:44 PM
I dont care im not affected to your comment coz as long as i didnt do anything wrong to my fellow player. Abusive is against the rules. Thats why sts turn off the set switch to the hot bar while in combat, wasting of energy of other is abusive too. Im waiting for a balance answer not for trash mind answer like your comment XD

Premo
03-28-2020, 01:51 PM
lol, its funny that u needed create that forum acc "Premo" just to make toxic comments and support to your main acc in comments
Why are you affected its true that youre a toxic?

GucciBang
03-28-2020, 09:13 PM
Youre not famous hahaha dont cry too

wtf?

/11chars

GucciBang
03-28-2020, 09:21 PM

/11chars

Jairus980
03-29-2020, 02:04 AM
Another cry rogue ��

Dreamwalker
03-29-2020, 07:16 AM
Mmh just buy speed set lol can't afford then just farm gold play with effort

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
03-29-2020, 10:28 AM
he keeps talking to himself, thinking that nobody noticed that he is using multiple accounts

must be very sad

PostNoob
03-29-2020, 03:22 PM
Another cry rogue ��

I wouldnt jump for joy too much there bud. Your wep could be getting adjustments for all we know. You're not a true tank main if you enjoy killing bosses over keeping your team alive. My 2 sense.

Also remember how many seasons warrs relied on Rogues to kill their bosses for them? You can blame any adjustments on the game creators, not some randoms on a forum btw...its probably coming.

GucciBang
03-29-2020, 03:32 PM
I wouldnt jump for joy too much there bud. Your wep could be getting adjustments for all we know. You're not a true tank main if you enjoy killing bosses over keeping your team alive. My 2 sense.

Also remember how many seasons warrs relied on Rogues to kill their bosses for them? You can blame any adjustments on the game creators, not some randoms on a forum btw...its probably coming.

ok

/11chars

Fearrr
03-29-2020, 04:44 PM

Skull Dozer Axe is fine as it is. What's killing Bosses fast is the War's using High BD Awakes in Gear...Like any other class who is using High BD Awakes to kill Bosses fast.

anacebela
03-30-2020, 02:03 AM
Dear STS

plz do something with that warriors weapons multi proc thing... its destroy this game PVE totally!

1) its make warriors like ''next lvl'' best class in the game , because multi procs make to warriors best armor, best health and best damage! and like u understand its totally unfair when mage or rogue has damage but they dont have armor or health...

2) its destroy jewelers farming only warriors can make with weapons multi proc in 15 min elixir + 300 all weak jewelers... no rogue no mage can do that..

3) it is very bad for new players , none1 of new player should chose rogue or mage because warriors class is so so so much more op now (why choice to play on class wich is alot worse then two other..) and that means u have to have 3-4 weapons and it is to expensive for new players...

reyals
03-30-2020, 02:54 AM
2) its destroy jewelers farming only warriors can make with weapons multi proc in 15 min elixir + 300 all weak jewelers... no rogue no mage can do that..

300? theres 600 weak per 3 diff elixirs (just 15min) :D I would like to get weapons on rogue/mage to farm jewels too

Encryptions
03-30-2020, 03:52 AM
300 weak jewel is no where near possible in 15mins..
Instead of complaining about war; how about ask devs for better procs on your classes?
In my opinion rogs are the best class in the game, if you use a rog correctly then you can solo m1-6 faster than any warr can. Rogs murder bosses faster than any other class can. They one shot m6 enemies as war has to spend extra millions just to kill them at a good speed.

For a war to do damage he needs so many procs at once. For a rog to damage it just needs armor and good weapon, no procs. For a mage to do damage he needs skratch proc.
War and mage have to have procs to do dmg and survive as rogs just constantly dish out 50k crits every hit.

reyals
03-30-2020, 04:08 AM

using sd axe+ glint aegis, made it in 15mins (warrior isn't my main), good warriors can make it over 200 weak each type

Encryptions
03-30-2020, 04:16 AM
using sd axe+ glint aegis, made it in 15mins (warrior isn't my main), good warriors can make it over 200 weak each type
188757200 of each type would be 600 weak jewels. Which equals to 1800 Damaged then equals 5400 Cracked. In 15mins? Something has to be wrong here, when I jewel farmed I made about 130 each cracked jewels.

https://youtu.be/8_gNM3WZ174

reyals
03-30-2020, 04:20 AM
200 of each type would be 600 weak jewels. Which equals to 1800 Damaged then equals 5400 Cracked. In 15mins? Something has to be wrong here, when I jewel farmed I made about 130 each cracked jewels.

https://youtu.be/8_gNM3WZ174

wrong is only your jewel farm lol, sorry if it sounds rude :D u dont even have correct skills to farm jewels, your jewel farm is outdated

anacebela
03-30-2020, 04:20 AM
Instead of complaining about war; how about ask devs for better procs on your classes?
In my opinion rogs are the best class in the game, if you use a rog correctly then you can solo m1-6 faster than any warr can. Rogs murder bosses faster than any other class can. They one shot m6 enemies as war has to spend extra millions just to kill them at a good speed.

For a war to do damage he needs so many procs at once. For a rog to damage it just needs armor and good weapon, no procs. For a mage to do damage he needs skratch proc.
War and mage have to have procs to do dmg and survive as rogs just constantly dish out 50k crits every hit.

i have seen many videos where warrior farm 300+ weeks in 15 mins with elixir!!! ''haha best joke ever'' that rogue is better in mausoleum... warriors dont ever die in the mausoleum when the enemy mages us curse... with the weapens procs warrior just blows bosses in few sec...

reyals
03-30-2020, 04:28 AM

i just tried few days ago on warrior, got tb and dozer axe, ebon armor and helm (other items from my rogue), difference was only: warrior kill mobs faster and without deaths, if i got normal warrior gears + boss dmg (as i have on rogue) - i would kill bosses by warrior faster also.
I'm not trying to tell that axe need nerf in pve, just want to have weapon on rogue/mage to farm 180+ each type weak jewels too :D

in pvp, I've dueled with some warriors who use dozer axe, their mana endless lol even without VB and mishi/sam (because proc regens mana), thats wrong i guess

Jairus980
03-30-2020, 05:19 AM
Maybe try buying Duggar dagger then and only then you start comparing with skull dozer warrior.
Using cheap gears to compare and over powered or well gear warrior? Disappointed community.
Only know is to put warrior down when you got outsmart by warrior who use his creativity through multiproc
Have you seen multiproc rogues? Especially who use Duggar dagger proc and then ulti aimshot or Duggar dagger with ebon/Duggar bow.
Have you see mage multiproc? Those use skratch staff and then use meteor ulti or slrach staff + ebon staff.

You don't know the real warrior espect just because you have war which is not your account that doesn't mean you know.
Most war who is main and especially have gone through since beginning the game knows a major struggle
In terms of community and their class discrimination, party invite, etc.

Just because a developer created a weapon to ensure war have the ability to carry himself since op rogue and mage won't join his map because he/she feel the run is too slow (Don't forget, some war who can't solo boss have to beg rogue to join and that is embarrassing). It's easy to talk but it's hard to understand when you don't know the full story. Now please stop with this nonsense and learn to adapt the changes. As said, before you compare someone op, you better ensure you're op aswell.

Encryptions
03-30-2020, 05:30 AM
I think the worst part is the most op war in the game is what they are going by instead of the general community of wars. They compare the #1 war in the game to theirselves. I was very op in the past, #6 solo swamp temple and not even I can pass wave 5 in elite vg solo. It takes so much strategy, luck, gold, boss dmg, str awakes, and more to do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
03-30-2020, 09:05 AM
I still don’t understand why many players are complaining about warrior being op. Rogues have been best class for over 5-6 years, even now they’re still extremely op. Just because warrior weapon procs faster doesn’t mean it’s better. Rogues don’t need procs to kill, they already have the overall stat for it. Warriors don’t...

Warriors and Mages are just trying to keep up, so they don’t have to ask rogue for help anymore. This only affects PvE, isn’t that a good thing? Trying to kill the mobs/bosses faster isn’t a good thing? Stop being selfish and let us play in the sun too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
03-30-2020, 09:32 AM

Lmfao no rogue can solo maus 6 faster than a tank

Giant bench
03-30-2020, 09:36 AM
All rogue is “cry cry cry war too op cry cry unfair cry cry balance cry cry” rogue best class for 7 year and still complain. Pathetic.

Encryptions
03-30-2020, 11:01 AM
Lmfao no rogue can solo maus 6 faster than a tankPlay the class right and the rogue can.

PatD
03-30-2020, 11:04 AM
Stop comparing most op warrior to average rogue, this is a complete nonsense, top rogue will always kill boss faster than warrior, if you want compare please compare at least the same thing, if you are an average rogue compare yourself with an average warrior, ty

Allset
03-30-2020, 11:04 AM
Rogues are not the ones crying. If you noticed most are wars crying I want to stay a dps... lol check the class wars are not dps But nobody can tell the difference except wars don’t die like the other classes.

THE GOLDEN KING
03-30-2020, 11:46 AM
Rogues are not the ones crying. If you noticed most are wars crying I want to stay a dps... lol check the class wars are not dps But nobody can tell the difference except wars don’t die like the other classes.

So what’s the problem? All warriors do is help kill mobs/bosses faster in PvE. Is this not a good thing? What’s the issue? Skull Dozer Proc gives us damage(not all warriors have this weapon). rogues don’t need proc for damage they automatically have it.

You can’t argue 6xStr Warrior ultimate since it only last 15 seconds(not to mention Cooldown) and rogue damage is always constant(to mention rogues aimshot could almost if not instantly one shot a boss).

Mage even got a skill dmg buff and yet they don’t even come close to doing as much damage as a rogue.

If anyone should complain it’s Mages, since they never had a chance to play in the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allset
03-30-2020, 12:10 PM
I think the problem is classes were meant to have their own nitch in the game. Now there is no nitch just OP or weak players.

Rogue[emoji1655]

arcanefid
03-30-2020, 01:47 PM
Dear STS

plz do something with that warriors weapons multi proc thing... its destroy this game PVE totally!

1) its make warriors like ''next lvl'' best class in the game , because multi procs make to warriors best armor, best health and best damage! and like u understand its totally unfair when mage or rogue has damage but they dont have armor or health...

3) it is very bad for new players , none1 of new player should chose rogue or mage because warriors class is so so so much more op now (why choice to play on class wich is alot worse then two other..) and that means u have to have 3-4 weapons and it is to expensive for new players...

What game are you talking about? Surely not Arcane Legends.

Jausa
03-30-2020, 07:00 PM
The op has a point. The tank class shouldn't be a dps class as well. It's not that the warrior was a bad class in the past either ( It did it's job, which was to tank ), it's all because of the design of the game/maps.
There should be a map where a Tank and a crowd control and a dps class are all required, then the warriors wouldn't had been "useless" same goes for mages, the cooperation would need to be better too which in my opinion would make for a more fun game. Instead they made the maps with few high health mobs which of course goes in favour to the rogues, the warrior was good but the maps were built for rogues. Now instead of making the maps so they require more cooperation with classes they went with the easier option and made the classes go full dps. Warriors until now had two choices, either move to a rogue, or get left behind since everything was in rogue favour, now they can take care of things themselves which is good in my opinion, but I still stand behind the original roles of the classes, Dps, tank, crowd control. The game design should have been better that's all.

Skolking
04-10-2020, 04:18 AM
Stop saying trash, rogues cannot solo m6 as fast as a tank.
Tanks just need dozer axe or ebon aegis gather mobs and they are all dead.
Rogues can't gather mobs or they just drop dead. Warriors would solo m6 2x faster.
Plus warriors are best at lich due to high hp and higher survivability in those circles

Skolking
04-10-2020, 04:21 AM
6x str is op, imagine rogue got 6x Dex.
And rogue ulti aimed shot is trash, it doesn't even deal damage to boss as warriors ulti(without other procs)

Icarusflame
04-11-2020, 05:46 AM
Tank class should not be a dps?

Lemme ask u a thing.. is rogue or mage who run mauso or any other map wants invite tank? Answer is mostly no. OP DPS party can do fast run without tank. They see tank as a heavyweight that cant do any benefit to them.

Now pve is being much easier cuz tank can deal some dmg, "this" desperate people who jealous are complain n said tank should npt be dps. Pfft. Try play a tank n u will understand.
Even dozer tank vs ordinary legendary well equip rogue in easter event, rogue clear faster. Talk about pathetic.

Try buy rogue chasmal + ebon dagger or duggar. Have at least 7-8k armor on rogue. U will solo mauso, easy peasy.
Lets talk about imbalance if u who all complain already tried it. I bet u will just silence cuz u dont care about anything else since u are OP enough to do anything on every map.

Icarusflame
04-11-2020, 05:50 AM
Other proof? Well go 4 op tank pt vs 4 op dps pt. U will see who clear faster even if tank full equip with all those weapon with mire 5/5.

Funny thing is this people who are complain are clearly out their mind or something? Its PVE, no PVP. What is ur problem? XD.. u dont wanna clear map faster?

And for those who compare tank 6x str ulti with rogue? XD, clearly a newbie who dont know about this game mechanic. IF ROGUE HAVE 6X dex ulti, it will one shoted anything cuz the rogue skill n dmg mechanic LOL.

My ROGUE with chasmal only can out-damaged a war with dozer on infested. Talk about rogue "aimshot" dont do a shiet xD... Explain why those ordinary equiped rogue can clear easter event faster than a tank with dozer. Cuz rogue is born to be dmg dealer, even without good equip.

Tired of this big BS from someone who clearly dont understand what they are talking about before tried it. Lmao. (Wonder if they actually ever tried an op weapon rogue such as chasmal/duggar ��)

Skolking
04-11-2020, 10:17 AM
It's not about single damage rogues are faster because of high crit.
But tanks weps proc quick and with upt they can one shot any boss.

And stop lying 4 tanks with dozer/ebon would clear m6 faster than any rogue.

You think rogues are so op cause you use an op rogue with going d awakes.

Skolking
04-11-2020, 10:20 AM
What joke is this a dozer tank will one shot a legendry gear rogue.
Legendry gear rogues have trash start s try using on you would know.

Ciiepaoa
04-11-2020, 02:59 PM
:))))))))))))

Iluminista
04-11-2020, 03:08 PM
While running event maps expending energy that involves a event boss at the end , the warriors with the new arcane weapons and especially speed sets (with extra movement speed enhanced awakes) move too fast compared to other players in map who have also spent their energy kits to be there.Now the warrior using his ss outrun a the others and also two shots the boss with the new arcane weapon EVEN though there are mobs around him but, because of the damage buff proc along with AOE skills will kill both mobs and boss easily before the others reach the vicinity of the event boss thereby losing their energy kit for nothing. a mage or rogue even with a movement enhanced speed set cannot quickly kill the boss due to the rogues inability to aoe kill mobs, similarly the mages inability to kill the boss alone easily. implies that warriors are capable of doing both the roles being :1.)aoe mob killing 2.) Boss killing
Some warior with this weapon abusing the power to make our energy in to nothing. I already experienced it on lovecraft event and the event that gave airship location when I enter with marroos your energy completely wasted. And also I think it will be the same experience on coming easter event think if he can hit 1-3 hit then run with super speed our run is completly ruined.-1
Stop crying about warriors procs, that's all we have. Rogues do a lot more damage than any of our weapons, we need to farm like any class.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Iluminista
04-11-2020, 03:12 PM
Warriors will never be usable, again, as in the time of Ollerus if every time we get ONE or TWO decent weapons, rogues are crying. We currently have two really good weapons for Warriors: Dozer and Terror. The others are playable only, because they always nerf our weapons.

beendown
04-11-2020, 03:51 PM
ahahahhaaha

unbuiltstring
04-11-2020, 04:02 PM
Some warior with this weapon abusing the power to make our energy in to nothing. I already experienced it on lovecraft event and the event that gave airship location when I enter with marroos your energy completely wasted. And also I think it will be the same experience on coming easter event think if he can hit 1-3 hit then run with super speed our run is completly ruined.Stop nagging.

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

Dreamwalker
04-11-2020, 06:26 PM
Well warrior only become op when they had buy all the end game gear but rog just by using a few tainted lvl71 lvl66 can still almost kill war with end game gear even if they just use endless set they can still do that but war they need to buy equip worth 150+m to be op rog just need 30m+ buying a few decend endless set and tainted set+ artifact they can deal more dmg then war and what if they had the end game gear to they would be more op in term of dmg then war... and here war trying to proc first then using ulti that need charge to kill many mobs and wait patiently to make combo and rog without ulti are already strong

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
04-11-2020, 07:42 PM
Stop crying about warriors procs, that's all we have. Rogues do a lot more damage than any of our weapons, we need to farm like any class.

thread antiga, o cara ja foi ate banido

Jairus980
04-11-2020, 09:04 PM
Don't waste your time explaining, only arrogance and selfish rogue will close thier eyes and ears
:)

Icarusflame
04-12-2020, 03:57 AM

Dude COME ON . HOW FUNNY CAN U BE ? XD

Are u talking about pve or pvp? Did war one shot u on pve? Clearly out of topic. The way u answer us here really describe what kind player u are. Either ungeared rogue n getting jealous or just random new player who still dont know mechanic of each class, and start talking on forum like he already tried all those gear.

I gave my opinion by trial n usage off all of those weapon both war n rogue. Rogue still on upper hand. How about U? Just by looking n some imagination? XD

Icarusflame
04-12-2020, 04:04 AM
It's not about single damage rogues are faster because of high crit.
But tanks weps proc quick and with upt they can one shot any boss.

And stop lying 4 tanks with dozer/ebon would clear m6 faster than any rogue.

You think rogues are so op cause you use an op rogue with going d awakes.

Lie about what ? Its a fact XD... N already tried it not like u :). Just biased opinion.

Because of crits? So u think rogue high dmg is just becase crits? XD
Lemme teach u basic things, there are skill differences n cd, ALSO DMG n DPS. Thats affect how much dmg u can deal

So basically, ur saying if War with 100% crits can do same dmg as rogue? What a joke. Go create a war n do easter event without dozer. U will laugh n stop playing being a war xD.

Encryptions
04-12-2020, 06:15 AM
Your logic is invalid, you compare a 70million dollar weapon to some 30k armors.
No it will not one shot the rogue either, and we are talking about PVE not PVP.
If you want to get technical, a rogue with legendary gears does more damage than a tank with doz axe in pvp.
In pve a legendary gear rog is so easy to run maps with and level up. People ask me why I choose rogue for my YT series on starting new. Thats the reason, rogs are so easy to level and fly through maps with.