View Full Version : Nekro verions

TheBlairWitch
03-28-2020, 03:31 PM
Tittle edit "versions" [emoji28]

Arc nekro
Gold nekro
Nekro

When will we get Heroic nekro [emoji256][emoji28]

(Before hell breaks lose here this is just a pointless thread for fun, im not demanding for this to actualy happen [emoji10])

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
03-28-2020, 03:59 PM
I’m waiting on Arcanite Sameal :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noni
03-28-2020, 04:37 PM
Do you have all the existing versions? If not, better work on getting those first while they come up with heroic one. Otherwise I don’t see the point for making that demand ^_^

Dropdamic
03-28-2020, 04:59 PM
+1 heroic nekro op.

QuaseT
03-28-2020, 05:33 PM
Everybody uses nekro only for the aa anyways. No need for any new version since all AA are the same.

Chronox
03-28-2020, 05:48 PM
Do you have all the existing versions? If not, better work on getting those first while they come up with heroic one. Otherwise I don’t see the point for making that demand ^_^

There is no need for the excess salt here, getting all nekros isnt an aps so there is no need for it just get the best one (arcanite nekro). All the op was askin is a simple question ^_^

TheBlairWitch
03-28-2020, 06:45 PM
Do you have all the existing versions? If not, better work on getting those first while they come up with heroic one. Otherwise I don’t see the point for making that demand ^_^Im not demanding
I just dont have anything todo
Quarentine you know

Noni
03-28-2020, 07:34 PM
@chronox I wish you kids nowadays actually understood the meaning of the word “salt” instead of overusing it everywhere. There are already several versions of nekro, all with same AA as qua said. I am a pet collector, yet even I don’t see the need for another such heroic while many other aspects of the game need the devs’ time, energy and attention.

All I see is different threads over the same few pointless topics in every section, just taking up space. The way Futumsh replies to some of these threads clearly shows what the devs really think of all this nonsense. But do carry on...

TheBlairWitch
03-28-2020, 07:42 PM
Everybody uses nekro only for the aa anyways. No need for any new version since all AA are the same.[emoji28] and yet we have gold,arc, and normal nekro

TheBlairWitch
03-28-2020, 07:44 PM
I’m waiting on Arcanite Sameal :D

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow about arc or gold glowstick, or is glowstick the gold or arc version of the purple worm (i forget the name [emoji848])

Encryptions
03-28-2020, 09:32 PM
How about a pet cow, chicken, leprechaun, or even a pet rock?

TheBlairWitch
03-28-2020, 10:20 PM
How about a pet cow, chicken, leprechaun, or even a pet rock?This is arcane legends normal animals are not AL material

But love aliens, walking chests, dirt sharks, and those creepy elvs kris.and kringle are AL Material xp

But i do like the pet rock one xp

will0
03-28-2020, 10:27 PM
no difference to me just different asethic .. same AA

Chronox
03-29-2020, 09:32 AM
@chronox I wish you kids nowadays actually understood the meaning of the word “salt” instead of overusing it everywhere. There are already several versions of nekro, all with same AA as qua said. I am a pet collector, yet even I don’t see the need for another such heroic while many other aspects of the game need the devs’ time, energy and attention.

All I see is different threads over the same few pointless topics in every section, just taking up space. The way Futumsh replies to some of these threads clearly shows what the devs really think of all this nonsense. But do carry on...

First off don't call me a kid because you don't know me, for someone of your age you're immature and quick to get defensive (yes ik you). If you think there are other stuff worth the time by all means please go suggest it because as far as i can see you aren't making any difference or suggestions here ����. You aint worth it not gonna spend time going back and forth with you ����

Inu
03-29-2020, 11:16 AM
Too much Nekros

Scll
03-29-2020, 04:20 PM
First off don't call me a kid because you don't know me, for someone of your age you're immature and quick to get defensive (yes ik you). If you think there are other stuff worth the time by all means please go suggest it because as far as i can see you aren't making any difference or suggestions here ����. You aint worth it not gonna spend time going back and forth with you ����

Who r u calling immature >_!> the arlor "knows" u too ^_^ the one and the only "never" the scammer. Stop scamming and tricking ppl in game and stop playing the victim on forums and start playing the dam game. Ur last pm after the last thread getting locked shows how big of a hypocrite u r.

Chronox
03-29-2020, 04:52 PM
Like i said I'm not gonna go back and forth with ppl not worth my time, get a job scll rather than sitting at home all day worrying about other ppl's life ^_^ because you are nothing irl i'm too mature to actually worry about what strangers over the internet has to say about me, that's why u on ignore scrub, reply all u want, bye bye 😂👏👋

Scll
03-29-2020, 05:10 PM
Like i said I'm not gonna go back and forth with ppl not worth my time, get a job scll rather than sitting at home all day worrying about other ppl's life ^_^ because you are nothing irl i'm too mature to actually worry about what strangers over the internet has to say about me, that's why u on ignore scrub, reply all u want, bye bye ������

"First off" dont tell me to get a job " because you dont know me" I'm not here to trash on ppl. I care of the community and I usually always ignore drama, but for someone like u to scam someone who put so much time, effort and rl money to something and trick ppl then plays victim on forums knowing devs r watching is messed up. Ur a disgrace, ur immature af, all the tt you've used on ur last pm towards me is beautiful.

U defend ur self on threads acting as if u dont know anything but admits to scamming on pms ���� and the tt ���� I'll keep on calling u out and to make sure everyone knows who u r. I just haven't posted anything yet.

And to those who sees me as toxic guy just bcz I'm calling someone out on forums for something they've done, I apologize. But I have no shame for calling out someone like never for ruining players gameplay and act all so innocent about it.

Deuteronomy
03-29-2020, 07:09 PM
Tittle edit "versions" [emoji28]

Arc nekro
Gold nekro
Nekro

When will we get Heroic nekro [emoji256][emoji28]

(Before hell breaks lose here this is just a pointless thread for fun, im not demanding for this to actualy happen [emoji10])

Nekro is more of a vanity nowadays since you can slot HB and AA egg slots. The AA is useful for some and in certain situations, the passive is not as good as Mariodos'.

Maybe it is time for a more enhanced heroic version of nekro.

TheBlairWitch
03-29-2020, 07:44 PM
Nekro is more of a vanity nowadays since you can slot HB and AA egg slots. The AA is useful for some and in certain situations, the passive is not as good as Mariodos'.

Maybe it is time for a more enhanced heroic version of nekro.Yeah nekro looks so epic
[emoji256]

Fearrr
03-29-2020, 07:47 PM

Maybe it is time for a more enhanced heroic version of nekro.
Nekro Passive Ability is better 5% more Armor Reduction, Stuns, DOT, and Ranged attack that hits more targets at once. Maridos Banish Rate is very low. But if you like Maridos better as a Base there is nothing wrong with that.