PDA

View Full Version : [Improvement] 1 of your friends are online

Jairus980
03-29-2020, 04:42 AM
Opening alert tab and seeing "1 of your friends are online", this will make people to guess who is online.
Instead, improve by showing "<name> is online".
This can benefit from people who have lot of friends in their list
And to those who come online and it's not under the 'show favourite' list to avoid confusion/conflict

If possible to add feature to disable "1 of your friends are online" in alert tab setting

xsilentninjax
03-29-2020, 05:35 AM
+1 would decrease stress when you have about 40+ ppl online on fl. Having it under favourites is an ever better way.

Overgrown
03-29-2020, 07:47 AM
+1

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
03-29-2020, 07:26 PM
Opening alert tab and seeing "1 of your friends are online", this will make people to guess who is online.
And to those who come online and it's not under the 'show favourite' list to avoid confusion/conflict

If possible to add feature to disable "1 of your friends are online" in alert tab setting

Good suggestion. I always find myself trying to figure out who just logged on after I get the "your friend is online" alert. A name would be much better. +1

Gotiac1980
03-29-2020, 07:29 PM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allset
03-30-2020, 10:41 AM
Good suggestion. I always find myself trying to figure out who just logged on after I get the "your friend is online" alert. A name would be much better. +1

+1 this is how I feel. As well as being able to turn of the alert all together would be nice.

arcanefid
03-30-2020, 01:45 PM

+1. The option to disable this notification would be welcome too.

-1 nonsense thread play hellokity theres a varden map there I think, the map on al is vardan not varden lol crying warior

Lol.

Jairus980
04-06-2020, 10:21 AM
Bump thread

Jairus980
04-15-2020, 07:33 AM
Bump thread. Don't forget this :)