PDA

View Full Version : Confused About Dreamscape Quests

Deathlyreaper
03-29-2020, 08:13 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200329/db3a1dc9839f2609f2b42f4db76494c7.jpg
How do I unlock these quests? I already met ashera and did all the quests that she offered, but I can’t seem to unlock these. Btw I’m level 76 just in c was it could be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grimmstroke
03-29-2020, 09:32 AM
mybe its the overgrown rooting three nightmare demon at your bed I think only lv66 below have access to it the normal dreaming dust

Futumsh
03-29-2020, 10:08 AM
This looks like a bug, will look into it when I have time. I don't think it blocks anything else though.

BEATBOXesh
03-29-2020, 02:58 PM
for this mission just go to nightmare raid and leave to ur house after done itll be finished mission only last 4 will stay locked since you same as i didnt do thosse on lvl 66-70

Deathlyreaper
03-31-2020, 12:13 AM
for this mission just go to nightmare raid and leave to ur house after done itll be finished mission only last 4 will stay locked since you same as i didnt do thosse on lvl 66-70

Hopefully this gets fixed then because I don’t think that a quest that belongs in the Storyline section should ever be locked just because you went past a certain level. If this was a side quest then that I understand but a quest that’s essential to the story line shouldn’t.

Deathlyreaper
04-03-2020, 01:41 AM
This looks like a bug, will look into it when I have time. I don't think it blocks anything else though.

Hey I was just wondering what’s the update on the quests. It doesn’t block me from entering the nightmare raid zone but it would be nice if I can take the quest. It’s kind of sad if my character is forever locked from taking those quests just because I’m no longer 66, especially since they are part of the story/lore of the game.

Maxxxx
04-03-2020, 03:45 AM

Its been since last two sever upgrades no one can use dream dust to achieve lvl 66 aps if he missed it and lvl cap as it used to be before that upgrade.

Futumsh
04-03-2020, 08:24 AM
Hey I was just wondering what’s the update on the quests. It doesn’t block me from entering the nightmare raid zone but it would be nice if I can take the quest. It’s kind of sad if my character is forever locked from taking those quests just because I’m no longer 66, especially since they are part of the story/lore of the game.

It's on my list to look at, but it's not a high priority since it doesn't block anything.

Futumsh
04-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Its been since last two sever upgrades no one can use dream dust to achieve lvl 66 aps if he missed it and lvl cap as it used to be before that upgrade.

As far as I know this isn't true? If something's blocked, post the details to the bugs and tech forum.

Deathlyreaper
04-03-2020, 11:45 AM
It's on my list to look at, but it's not a high priority since it doesn't block anything.

Ok thank you very much!