PDA

View Full Version : Wonderfull People

BEATBOXesh
03-29-2020, 02:55 PM
Hello ,my ign is beatboxesh (camed after 3th retirememt back to game ,am member of Extreme Legion )...

Usually thru 6 yrs of this game ,i felt and saw disspoint unforseable future but again i returned 1 and half week ago...

Today to be exact in last hour i random entere deep marsh 2 warriors there both of Chivalrious Union members ,first opinion all quiet as usual ,we get after 3 4 min to boss since none on cap we not good enough but thosse 2 warriors brighten my day no quiting till every single last boss for 45 minutes of hardcore pain on thumbs we done it ,we added each other ,make bit fun and left ,i immi pm Avaree i musted ...

Big big thanks from me in this darkness and sadness both in game and out to ppl who still are so full of light and happiness ...

Thank You CU and You two for making my day better , Youre such nice Guild and Players ,keep up good work !!!!

💗💗💗💗

Scll
03-29-2020, 03:44 PM
Cool story........*cough*. Wcb tho ^_^ <3

GucciBang
03-29-2020, 03:45 PM
welcome back and good luck

BEATBOXesh
03-29-2020, 07:01 PM
Thank You my fellas 💗

Avaree
03-29-2020, 11:52 PM
Hello ,my ign is beatboxesh (camed after 3th retirememt back to game ,am member of Extreme Legion )...

Usually thru 6 yrs of this game ,i felt and saw disspoint unforseable future but again i returned 1 and half week ago...

Today to be exact in last hour i random entere deep marsh 2 warriors there both of Chivalrious Union members ,first opinion all quiet as usual ,we get after 3 4 min to boss since none on cap we not good enough but thosse 2 warriors brighten my day no quiting till every single last boss for 45 minutes of hardcore pain on thumbs we done it ,we added each other ,make bit fun and left ,i immi pm Avaree i musted ...

Big big thanks from me in this darkness and sadness both in game and out to ppl who still are so full of light and happiness ...

Thank You CU and You two for making my day better , Youre such nice Guild and Players ,keep up good work !!!!

��������

Thank you for your diligence (: it’s players like you who keep me playing, and enjoying the game ! Welcome to the family mate!

Susanne
03-30-2020, 02:51 AM

💗💗💗💗
I'm glad you found some nice people. In these times it's what we need. I can't play as much as I did because of what's happening in real life at the moment (being in lockdown with husband means I can't sneak on as much).
Bit sad you left us but fully understand and I'm sure Avaree will look after you. Take care and keep well.
Kind regards, Susie. 😘

BEATBOXesh
03-30-2020, 11:55 AM
Thank you for your diligence (: it’s players like you who keep me playing, and enjoying the game ! Welcome to the family mate!

It is my pleasure to be with kind and loyal people as You and Your guild are ... The kind of what i run thru in that run bringed my happiness to game back !! ( good old times )

Thank You for letting me be part of Yours best !!

BEATBOXesh
03-30-2020, 12:02 PM
I'm glad you found some nice people. In these times it's what we need. I can't play as much as I did because of what's happening in real life at the moment (being in lockdown with husband means I can't sneak on as much).
Bit sad you left us but fully understand and I'm sure Avaree will look after you. Take care and keep well.
Kind regards, Susie. 😘

Susie as u know after my almost 5 yrs of extreme legion ... i for first time changing guild ,this is my big step forward going somewhere where is all new but i feel in safe hands .. I am really sad and trust me really sad to left without word after almost 5 years but am not for saying goodbyes it always change my mind and i feel really depressed...
I LOVE YOU ALL 💗

Kairihearts
03-30-2020, 02:57 PM
Please don't fall for the trap there are alot of wonderful randoms not just "cu members" please don't just give them credit lol just the other day I went in deep Marsh with my mage there was 2 wars and a mage we killed all the bosses bearing in mind I was lvl 66 they were Max and they definitely weren't from cu lol

Trust me there plenty more fish in the sea :)

Kairihearts
03-30-2020, 03:00 PM
Oh also I'm one of the nicest people in game don't let my haters tell you any different feel free to add me in game pleasure to help :)

BEATBOXesh
03-30-2020, 05:59 PM
Oh also I'm one of the nicest people in game don't let my haters tell you any different feel free to add me in game pleasure to help :)

I will do add You , and ofcourse plenty of good pps here and there ^_^