View Full Version : Guildhall

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-29-2020, 03:38 PM
Is it legal to pay a friend using gold to buy you a guildhall if you dont use plat?

GucciBang
03-29-2020, 03:41 PM
it would be illegal if it were with real money

TheBlairWitch
03-29-2020, 08:49 PM
I dont think so, but becareful , if your guild ends up becoming very popular maybe your friend will want to take full ownership of the guild later ,and they might even end up kicking you out.

One guild i was in haed that problem, the guild master haed his friend buy the guildhall and one day he passed the guild leader ship to his friend (like most guild friends they share the guild master position) and he ended up getting losing the guild,

[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
03-30-2020, 04:22 AM
Not illegal... You're basically paying for a guildhall.... That's it

Scll
03-30-2020, 06:07 AM
I dont think so, but becareful , if your guild ends up becoming very popular maybe your friend will want to take full ownership of the guild later ,and they might even end up kicking you out.

One guild i was in haed that problem, the guild master haed his friend buy the guildhall and one day he passed the guild leader ship to his friend (like most guild friends they share the guild master position) and he ended up getting losing the guild,

[emoji256]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

If the person who bought the gh and got payed gold for it, then he/she has no right for asking the leadership just bcz he/she bought the gh. It doesn't matter who made the guild, what matters is who built it getting everyone together.

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-30-2020, 07:01 AM
Thanks everyone for the inputs