PDA

View Full Version : Badges

leohate123
03-30-2020, 05:13 AM
Idea for Badges

1. Give every top 10 LB energy event an exclusive badge for every event.

2. Make the badge expire yearly so new LB runners can get the badge. For example. A player have an Easter Egg Hunt Exclusive Badge. Next Easter Egg Hunt Event the badge expires and goes to the new LB runners.

3. Create a contest for badge making every event so you dont have to design every badge for every event.

Mythocrisis
03-30-2020, 06:05 AM
Number 2 is bad since in one year it will go off.
Then the people who spent tons of plat to be at the top spots might reconsider running because the badge becomes temporary.

And I constantly see the same people on the leaderboard around a few constant players,It's better to not demotivate them to spend on platinum in the current bad state of untradable lb vanities and similar looking teadable lb vanity with different colour which does not give proper credibility to the effort they put to be at the top spots.
So, I think they shouldn't be denied the badge whichh they spent so much plat to obtain.

It's not like when the badge expires they get their platinum refunded.

+1 for 1.) And 3.)

GucciBang
03-30-2020, 08:12 AM
2. Make the badge expire yearly so new LB runners can get the badge. For example. A player have an Easter Egg Hunt Exclusive Badge. Next Easter Egg Hunt Event the badge expires and goes to the new LB runners.

no...............

QuaseT
03-30-2020, 08:39 AM
In general I agree to 2.) but its too late since quite many badges already got released making it unfair for people who went for a permanent badge. Making new badges temporary seems like a downgrade to old ones.
I'd love to see all obtained badges shown on the inspect screen of the character. It's kinda useless to have more than 1 badge atm. Also to see exactly what rank the person obtained that event. I made a thread about that earlier.
Heres a picture of what I mean, sadly in low quality because tapatalk doesnt let me download my own pictures xD

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200330/82009cdd728f76115b550b7e45b246e3.jpg

alonehope
03-30-2020, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=leohate123;3154613]Idea for Badges

not good idea :/
1. is good to have all event new badge but if they design new one will be cooler but removing those is not a good idea :D

Vgex
04-01-2020, 08:53 PM
Idea for Badges

1. Give every top 10 LB energy event an exclusive badge for every event.

3. Create a contest for badge making every event so you dont have to design every badge for every event.

This sounds like envy for not having a badge.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Noceur
04-02-2020, 01:11 PM
In general I agree to 2.) but its too late since quite many badges already got released making it unfair for people who went for a permanent badge. Making new badges temporary seems like a downgrade to old ones.
I'd love to see all obtained badges shown on the inspect screen of the character. It's kinda useless to have more than 1 badge atm. Also to see exactly what rank the person obtained that event. I made a thread about that earlier.
Heres a picture of what I mean, sadly in low quality because tapatalk doesnt let me download my own pictures xD

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200330/82009cdd728f76115b550b7e45b246e3.jpg

I love this idea, because then poeple could show off their hard work.