PDA

View Full Version : <Eclipse> Recruiting again

Taaralatie
01-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Thread redundant

New thread here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67151-lt-Eclipse-gt-Recruiting-active-fun-friendly-and-mature-endgame-players)

<Eclipse> Recruiting again

June 2012

Recruitment is now on semi-freeze.

The guild Eclipse has unfrozen recruiting and is looking for active end game players (70/71). We are a mature guild who treat our members respectfully at all times. Our runs are legendary and our players are fun and friendly.

If you are level 70 or 71 and are interested in joining our family please post on here a little about yourself including:

your IGN and level of your character
how active you are
why you would like to join us
sponsors name if you have one (preferable)

We will check this thread regularly and hopeful candidates will be interviewed and invited to take part in runs with officers.
You might also like to add our head recruiters: IGN Diskokittehhh IGN Odin IGN Gaihawk IGN Fuzzyslips IGN Lilphell or me IGNs Taaralatie/Taarkwin/Taarasauce or our GM :IGNs Pakax/Pakaxx/Pakaxxx

Jcyee
01-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Cool... Looking forward to this :)

wvhills
01-23-2012, 08:48 AM
what's evaruss been up too? haven't seen her in game in a while.

Taaralatie
01-23-2012, 09:35 AM
what's evaruss been up too? haven't seen her in game in a while.

Think she is busy with her work at the moment.

Pakax
01-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Guys, you can also contact me in game - IGNs below.

Pakax
01-24-2012, 07:18 PM
xxpabloguyxx lv 65 just posted on other thread. Nick, we'll see you in game.

Deeci
01-24-2012, 08:58 PM
IGN: SikDecision L66/Warbird

Reason: i want to join this guild because i want to make friends, helpout, chillen, and have a family. CTF!!!!

Active:6 hours p/day depends if busy or not.:)

Jcyee reccondented me to repost again.

superme
01-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Ok, so my bird Coolmeg is lvl 65.
I'm 21 years old.
I play mostly on the weekends but I also play a little bit during the weekdays.
I would like to join the eclipse because I want an awesome, friendly guild who respects one another.

Roc
01-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Eclipse! (warm fuzzies :o) Nice peoplez :) Good times, great fun!

Taaralatie
01-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Thank you all for applying to eclipse. I have either spoken to you in game or sent you a pm.
Taara.

Ebakriki
01-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Can I plz join plzzzzzzz plzzzzzzz :banana:

Wererhino
01-26-2012, 06:35 AM
Wererhino 65 Elf (kd 14000/300)
Taxcollecter 65 Bear (kd 14000/1)
23 yrs old
On daily, just got laid off lol a lot of free time
Just trying to get with other ppl who play hard too

Taaralatie
01-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Wererhino 65 Elf (kd 14000/300)
Taxcollecter 65 Bear (kd 14000/1)
23 yrs old
On daily, just got laid off lol a lot of free time
Just trying to get with other ppl who play hard too
Just pm you...add my bird Taarkwin and we will talk in game. Taara.

Taaralatie
01-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Can I plz join plzzzzzzz plzzzzzzz :banana:

Hi please either tell us some more about yourself on here or, if you prefer, pm me the information. Many thanks, Taara.

ghost.mw
01-26-2012, 09:53 AM
I don't think you should ask for age:
1) it's not necessary
2) what if someone lied about it

Walkhardd
01-26-2012, 10:14 AM
1) it's not necessary

Its not your guild..if eclipse wants to have an age requirement, they can. Keep your eyes on your own paper.

Riccits
01-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Its not your guild..if eclipse wants to have an age requirement, they can. Keep your eyes on your own paper.

not only eclipse has ;) keeping away some spoiled kiddos helps to keep guild healthy

Taaralatie
01-26-2012, 12:34 PM
1) it's not necessary

If people do not feel comfortable leaving personal details on here they can pm me or talk to me in game. Also if people lie about their age it is usually very easy to see through this by their general behaviour and maturity of conversation. However, rest assured that we in Eclipse are reliable and trustworthy people. If we found one of our members not to share these same values let's just say they would not be staying with us very long.

ghost.mw
01-26-2012, 06:50 PM
1) it's not necessary

Mind your business I'm not talking to you

ghost.mw
01-26-2012, 06:53 PM
1) it's not necessary

If people do not feel comfortable leaving personal details on here they can pm me or talk to me in game. Also if people lie about their age it is usually very easy to see through this by their general behaviour and maturity of conversation. However, rest assured that we in Eclipse are reliable and trustworthy people. If we found one of our members not to share these same values let's just say they would not be staying with us very long.
Cool good luck to your guild and I'm sorry if I bothered you

Taaralatie
01-27-2012, 01:39 AM
Cool good luck to your guild and I'm sorry if I bothered you

Thank you and no bother at all. :)

dudetus
01-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Awesome and active people, epic runs and very well organized. What else is needed for a perfect guild?

Only more awesome and active people :)!

(pssssth we r also known to be the best looking guild in PL. And the coolest. No kidding. Some of us have sportsbikes n' stuff)

Pakax
01-29-2012, 12:53 PM
not only eclipse has ;) keeping away some spoiled kiddos helps to keep guild healthy

In total agreement. This is probably one of the [many] reasons COT and Eclipse continue to be leading guilds in this game.

Mhiro
01-30-2012, 12:22 AM
IGN: hgumi(level 65)
ACTIVE: I play everyday but mostly on the weekends(around 8hours a day)
REASON: I would like to join ur guild to be part of a cool and mature community. I heard stories about this guild(ECLIPSE) being friendly and helpful to others and I hope to be a part of it.

Pakax
01-31-2012, 07:54 PM
IGN: hgumi(level 65)
ACTIVE: I play everyday but mostly on the weekends(around 8hours a day)
REASON: I would like to join ur guild to be part of a cool and mature community. I heard stories about this guild(ECLIPSE) being friendly and helpful to others and I hope to be a part of it.

You hear stories, we live them! Welcome on board!

slipeyz
02-01-2012, 08:06 PM
hurray for recruiting

Pansy
02-01-2012, 10:46 PM
IGN: Pansymage
Active: Everyday, Who doesn't love this game?
Why?: Looking for a committed guild who is active as I am to do runs with, farm with, and just chill as a family

Taaralatie
02-02-2012, 04:42 AM
Eclipse is one of the strongest guilds in the game. We are a great friendly group of people. Come and find out for yourselves.

Taaralatie
02-02-2012, 04:45 AM
IGN: Pansymage
Active: Everyday, Who doesn't love this game?
Why?: Looking for a committed guild who is active as I am to do runs with, farm with, and just chill as a family

I see you have added me as friend. We will chat in game. Looking forward to meeting you.

Pakax
02-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Some really good recruits recently! Welcome on board guys! And remember: Family, if you face any problem in game or otherwise, talk to one of the officers!

seatoufu
02-05-2012, 04:22 AM
heys i know you people do shadow runs often. Im lv 58 strength mage !! i have positive kd in pvp matches!! im only 15 !! i want to join your guild because i wanna do shadow cave runs with you people. really hope u will accept me :) name: seatoufuxd lv 58 , seabirdtoufu lv 26 . pls add me asap !!

Pakax
02-05-2012, 06:12 PM
HI my Account namr is SikDecision. But people call me siky. I play pl alot. I like to pve and pvp. I help out others and have fun and chill. Sikdecisions lvl is 65. :)

Quote from other thread

Taaralatie
02-05-2012, 07:17 PM
This has been dealt with already Pak.

Quote from other thread

Taaralatie
02-05-2012, 07:21 PM
heys i know you people do shadow runs often. Im lv 58 strength mage !! i have positive kd in pvp matches!! im only 15 !! i want to join your guild because i wanna do shadow cave runs with you people. really hope u will accept me :) name: seatoufuxd lv 58 , seabirdtoufu lv 26 . pls add me asap !!

I know we had a quick chat in game but shadow cave runs are just a very tiny part of who are. Mainly we are an end game guild with our members being level 65 or 66. May I suggest you get a little more xp and come chat to us again when you reach level 65? Look forward to seeing you soon.

lilhelper
02-08-2012, 04:17 PM
ign truenino 63
age 14
i play all most every day
i like to join because i like playing like helping and getting rich :P

Taaralatie
02-09-2012, 12:39 PM
ign truenino 63
age 14
i play all most every day
i like to join because i like playing like helping and getting rich :P

I have sent you a private message. Thanks for applying.

Bilaxman
02-09-2012, 07:56 PM
How crucial is it to be a level 65/66? I have a level 66 mage but I am very happy in the guild that character is in currently. The character I am questioning is my bird who is a level 50.... I am aware you turned someone down who was a 58. I usually play more on the bird now since my mage has reached the level cap. I would be more active on that character. Even though I'm 15 levels below your preferences, I would just like to let you know that I'm interested.

If not, no worries!
If yes, I'll fill out the application.

Thanks!
Bilaxman

By the way, I added your guild info on my guild list :)

Taaralatie
02-10-2012, 04:55 AM
How crucial is it to be a level 65/66? I have a level 66 mage but I am very happy in the guild that character is in currently. The character I am questioning is my bird who is a level 50.... I am aware you turned someone down who was a 58. I usually play more on the bird now since my mage has reached the level cap. I would be more active on that character. Even though I'm 15 levels below your preferences, I would just like to let you know that I'm interested.

If not, no worries!
If yes, I'll fill out the application.

Thanks!
Bilaxman

By the way, I added your guild info on my guild list :)

Thank you for registering an interest in joining us. I have sent you a pm. Thanks also for adding us to your guild list. Great idea btw to have all that information in one place.

Axarius
02-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Fleara, level 65 pure int mage
Active every day - how long depends on hiw much work i have atm
Age 17
Wanna join because of friendly and active ppl in guild. And to get answer when i ask in guild if someone wants to make few runs ;)

Taaralatie
02-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Fleara, level 65 pure int mage
Active every day - how long depends on hiw much work i have atm
Age 17
Wanna join because of friendly and active ppl in guild. And to get answer when i ask in guild if someone wants to make few runs ;)

Thanks for applying. I will add you and if you add my bird Taarkwin we can chat in game.

Cool4ever100
02-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Hello! I would like to join. I am a level 65 bear. I am on everyday(somedays really late) I would like to join this guild because the guild I'm in now I'm the highest lvl by 15 and it's hard to get some fang runs in with ppl I no. I am 14

Taaralatie
02-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Hello! I would like to join. I am a level 65 bear. I am on everyday(somedays really late) I would like to join this guild because the guild I'm in now I'm the highest lvl by 15 and it's hard to get some fang runs in with ppl I no. I am 14

Thanks for applying ... I will pm you shortly. Taara.

dudetus
02-19-2012, 05:39 PM
If u add me (Omigodaninja) IG in terms of applying pls send me a PM here on the forums as well because I don't accept random friend requests.

Noodleleg
02-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Hi! I'd love to join... Here's your requested information:

your age
how active you are
sponsors name if you have one

In game name: Noodleleg (End Game)... Currently Level 66...
Frequency playing Pocket Legends: I play a lot on twinks, which is like 5 days a week...2 hours a day or more usually... You might not find me on my main as much =/...
Reason I'd like to join: I'd love to join because first, I'm solo at the moment; second, Eclipse looks like a friendly guild I'd fit in; third, being in Eclipse with all the Pros sounds fun XD!
Sponsors: I don't think I have any D=...

Taaralatie
02-21-2012, 07:00 AM
Hi! I'd love to join... Here's your requested information:

your age
how active you are

In game name: Noodleleg (End Game)... Currently Level 66...
Frequency playing Pocket Legends: I play a lot on twinks, which is like 5 days a week...2 hours a day or more usually... You might not find me on my main as much =/...
Reason I'd like to join: I'd love to join because first, I'm solo at the moment; second, Eclipse looks like a friendly guild I'd fit in; third, being in Eclipse with all the Pros sounds fun XD!
Sponsors: I don't think I have any D=...

Thanks for applying...I have sent you a pm. Taara.

darkmagesun
02-21-2012, 08:10 PM
your IGN and level of your character: my charters name is darkmagesun and is lvl 52 but i lvl up quickly
your age: 14
how active you are: i play daily at least 3-4 hours a day. Even more on the weekends
why you would like to join us: I would like to join because i would like to join a community that has respect for there members and also that is active!
sponsors name if you have one: im sorry i dont have one!

Taaralatie
02-22-2012, 02:33 AM
your IGN and level of your character: my charters name is darkmagesun and is lvl 52 but i lvl up quickly
your age: 14
how active you are: i play daily at least 3-4 hours a day. Even more on the weekends
why you would like to join us: I would like to join because i would like to join a community that has respect for there members and also that is active!
sponsors name if you have one: im sorry i dont have one!

Thanks for applying I have sent you a pm. Taara.

darkmagesun
02-23-2012, 05:47 PM
good luck with the guild

Swords
02-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Taara im sorry i am not 17 years of age. But i promise you that i am very mature for my age. If you could give me a chance i could prove it i hope you take me up on the offer.

Thank you for your time

-Darkmagesun

Yes! now i know a little more info on eclipse so i can stalk them! thank you darkmagesun!

darkmagesun
02-24-2012, 12:53 PM
good luck with the new members!

Depper
02-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Hey my name is depper, I am a lvl 65 dex bird and I am on pl everyday, I am 22 years old and Is looking to find an decent guild like eclipse, I love playing pl an would be very proud to be part of eclipse ! :)

dudetus
02-25-2012, 03:19 AM
Hey my name is depper, I am a lvl 65 dex bird and I am on pl everyday, I am 22 years old and Is looking to find an decent guild like eclipse, I love playing pl an would be very proud to be part of eclipse ! :)

Thanks for applying ... I've sent u a pm! -Ninja

dudetus
02-25-2012, 03:26 AM
Yes! now i know a little more info on eclipse so i can stalk them! thank you darkmagesun!

Hehe :P

ghostgoon
02-25-2012, 07:39 PM
may i join? im 18 years old. im a active bird . add me if u can my name is ghostgoon :) ty

Taaralatie
02-27-2012, 10:00 AM
may i join? im 18 years old. im a active bird . add me if u can my name is ghostgoon :) ty

Thanks for replying. I will pm you shortly.

Xionskull
02-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Hey will u take me in I'm lvl 53 but lvling up fast and looking for fun great and helpful guild

Xionskull
02-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Oh then well I see a lvl 52 has joined. Um well I play a lot (more than i should) lol. I'm 17 would be great to join a good guild pm if I can Join i will set a time with u. in-game name is : deuvevax AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO BE ON A GUILD WHERE I CAN TRUST PEOPLE!

Taaralatie
02-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Oh then well I see a lvl 52 has joined. Um well I play a lot (more than i should) lol. I'm 17 would be great to join a good guild pm if I can Join i will set a time with u. in-game name is : deuvevax AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO BE ON A GUILD WHERE I CAN TRUST PEOPLE!

Hi we are an end game guild and as such we only accept people who are level 65 or 66. Please come back to us when you a little more xp if you are still interested in joining. Many thanks, Taara.

Xionskull
02-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Oh then well I see a lvl 52 has joined. Um well I play a few hours a day.more than i should LOLOLOL) mostly in the afternoon and at night lol. My age is•• would be great to join a good guild pm if I can Join i will set a time with u. in-game name is : deuvevax AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO BE ON A GUILD WHERE I CAN TRUST PEOPLE!

Deadbite
02-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Hello, i am 13 lvl 65, 61 and 26 i would like to put my 65 in eclipse i am looking for an endgame guild that is active and farms. i would like to put in ugotsnipedddd lv 65 pure dex obe bird

Deadbite
02-27-2012, 07:58 PM
i just looked at other posts and i relized i lwft things out im new to fourms so i dont know how to edit soo
your IGN and level of your character: ugotsnipedddd lv 65
your age: hate to say it but 13.
how active you are: i play to much everyday 2-3 hours
why you would like to join us: im lookin for an endgame guild where i can farm and wont have to run with random people in fang
sponsors name if you have one: i wish i had a sponsor....

Tacokings
02-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Hello my ign is Tacokings im lvl 63
I am 22 year old nearly 23.
I am active everyday.
I want to experience the guild i have been in a low lvl guild since i started and hardly any1 is active, also i hate having to find a game with randoms i like working together with guilds.
I also have 2 other chars called Ingham and Lackofskill they are both lvl 65.
I dont have a sponsor.

opalmauk
02-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Opalmauk - 66 bird
16 years old
play daily (not always on Opalmauk)
I would like to join because this seems to be a very good guild for farming and leveling. Also have some friends in there.

zDarkz
02-29-2012, 07:03 PM
your IGN and level of your character: Thejackeytran
your age: 13 :/
how active you are: 24/7
why you would like to join us: i think a guild shoud be helpfull. i always like to help other and love to farm
, once i lvl 66 i would like to farm on fang with my guild mem:D it would be AWSOME

dudetus
03-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Hello my ign is Tacokings im lvl 63
I am 22 year old nearly 23.
I am active everyday.
I want to experience the guild i have been in a low lvl guild since i started and hardly any1 is active, also i hate having to find a game with randoms i like working together with guilds.
I also have 2 other chars called Ingham and Lackofskill they are both lvl 65.
I dont have a sponsor.

Thanks for applying :)! Sent u PM! ~ Ninja

dudetus
03-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Opalmauk - 66 bird
16 years old
play daily (not always on Opalmauk)
I would like to join because this seems to be a very good guild for farming and leveling. Also have some friends in there.

Thanks for applying :)! I've sent u a PM! ~Ninja

Taaralatie
03-01-2012, 01:12 PM
your IGN and level of your character: Thejackeytran
your age: 13 :/
how active you are: 24/7
why you would like to join us: i think a guild shoud be helpfull. i always like to help other and love to farm
, once i lvl 66 i would like to farm on fang with my guild mem:D it would be AWSOME

We have already talked in game. But I have pm you as well.

Skyxxxblue
03-02-2012, 02:51 AM
My IGN is:skyxxxblue
Lvl of char: lvl 65
My age:12 years old
How active I am on PL: Around 5hrs-6hrs
Why I would like to join <Eclipse>: I would like to have a friendly guild instead of a cold-blooded guild and I would also like to help my guild members and also farm with them in Mt. Fang. Plus I would want a helpful and very active guild
Sponsor: No sponsor

WarTornBird
03-04-2012, 11:56 AM
IGN: WarTornBird L.65 Pure dex Archer.

Active: Getting better took a small break but I could be on for 4-5 hours.

Reason: I'd love to be a part of a guild I've heard SOOO much about. I could make some new friends and so some runs, and help out in anyway possible!

Sponsor: Gaihawk

ANGELDRAGO
03-04-2012, 04:07 PM
My ign is xxdarkxxangel and I'm lvl 66
I'm 18
I'm on everyday
I would like to join cause it seems like a nice place and I'm a nice guy and won't cause any problems
Sponsor theryanluu

Darkknight604
03-04-2012, 05:50 PM
To whom it may concern,

My in game name is "opgandalf" and my level is 66.
I am 22 years old turning 23 this march 2012.
I play daily for about an hour to 3 hours.

Furthermore, there are many reasons why I would like to join your guild. Such as, it seems like an active guild with a lot of high leveled characters. I enjoy doing runs with people that are good in the game. I have been in a few guilds now but their levels are low. I have never been in a guild with high level characters. Knowing you are recruiting high leveled characters I assume this is a high leveled guild. And I think it will make my playing experience a lot better. So please help me help you and give me a chance to show that I would be a good team member.

I have played with one of your teammates ELIXIR for quite sometime. He will be my sponsor.

Regards
James

Taaralatie
03-04-2012, 06:41 PM
To whom it may concern,

My in game name is "opgandalf" and my level is 66.
I am 22 years old turning 23 this march 2012.
I play daily for about an hour to 3 hours.

Furthermore, there are many reasons why I would like to join your guild. Such as, it seems like an active guild with a lot of high leveled characters. I enjoy doing runs with people that are good in the game. I have been in a few guilds now but their levels are low. I have never been in a guild with high level characters. Knowing you are recruiting high leveled characters I assume this is a high leveled guild. And I think it will make my playing experience a lot better. So please help me help you and give me a chance to show that I would be a good team member.

I have played with one of your teammates ELIXIR for quite sometime. He will be my sponsor.

Regards
James

Thanks for applying. I will pm you shortly. Taara.

Taaralatie
03-04-2012, 06:43 PM
My ign is xxdarkxxangel and I'm lvl 66
I'm 18
I'm on everyday
I would like to join cause it seems like a nice place and I'm a nice guy and won't cause any problems
Sponsor theryanluu

Thanks for applying. We spoke in game. I will talk to you again. Taara.

Taaralatie
03-04-2012, 06:44 PM
IGN: WarTornBird L.65 Pure dex Archer.

Active: Getting better took a small break but I could be on for 4-5 hours.

Reason: I'd love to be a part of a guild I've heard SOOO much about. I could make some new friends and so some runs, and help out in anyway possible!

Sponsor: Gaihawk

Thanks for applying. I will pm you shortly. Taara.

Taaralatie
03-04-2012, 06:44 PM
My IGN is:skyxxxblue
Lvl of char: lvl 65
My age:12 years old
How active I am on PL: Around 5hrs-6hrs
Why I would like to join <Eclipse>: I would like to have a friendly guild instead of a cold-blooded guild and I would also like to help my guild members and also farm with them in Mt. Fang. Plus I would want a helpful and very active guild
Sponsor: No sponsor

thanks for applying. Have sent you a pm. Taara.

darkmagesun
03-04-2012, 07:44 PM
I think this guild would be better if you didn't have to be 17 years of age

Zeus
03-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I think this guild would be better if you didn't have to be 17 years of age

I think that's to keep the level of maturity and intelligence high. They have been one of the oldest guilds in PL for a reason, consistently on the leaderboards. Why? It's because of the guidelines they set. Thus, they have, AFAIK, hardly been in any guild wars/troll extravaganzas.

Taaralatie
03-05-2012, 10:06 AM
I think that's to keep the level of maturity and intelligence high. They have been one of the oldest guilds in PL for a reason, consistently on the leaderboards. Why? It's because of the guidelines they set. Thus, they have, AFAIK, hardly been in any guild wars/troll extravaganzas.

Thanks Apollo. That is correct :)

LastCookie
03-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Zdarkz lv 61
im 18
i play 24\7
love help people on lv 65 and would like to help people on fang do runs

dudetus
03-05-2012, 06:25 PM

Well said good sir :)!

dudetus
03-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Zdarkz lv 61
im 18
i play 24\7
love help people on lv 65 and would like to help people on fang do runs

Thanks for applying to Eclipse I'll PM u real soon :).

~Ninja

DPANDA
03-07-2012, 11:17 PM
My igns are dcrowman, ddarkelf and dpanda all at lvl 66
I'm 40
I'm on everyday for a couple of hours at the moment. Will be for a lot longer when new level cap comes out
I would like to join a respected, mature and what sounds like a drama free guild
Sponsor theryanluu

xbabybugszx
03-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Hello'

My character is babybugszxx- L65 Str/dexbear with orlok set (crafted).
I am 18 years old and play from 4-6 hours daily.
I would like to join your guild because its a mature guild and has many respectful members. I am looking forword to having great adventures with the guild and its members if i join.
I have no sponsor.

Thanx!

dudetus
03-08-2012, 03:11 AM
My igns are dcrowman, ddarkelf and dpanda all at lvl 66
I'm 40
I'm on everyday for a couple of hours at the moment. Will be for a lot longer when new level cap comes out
I would like to join a respected, mature and what sounds like a drama free guild
Sponsor theryanluu

Thanks for applying to Eclipse :)! I've sent u a PM!

~Ninja

dudetus
03-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Hello'

My character is babybugszxx- L65 Str/dexbear with orlok set (crafted).
I am 18 years old and play from 4-6 hours daily.
I would like to join your guild because its a mature guild and has many respectful members. I am looking forword to having great adventures with the guild and its members if i join.
I have no sponsor.

Thanx!

Thanks for applying to Eclipse :)! I've sent u a PM!

~Ninja

Ocadreaz2635
03-08-2012, 01:19 PM
IGN: Ocadreaz lv65 mage.
I'm on like everyday and playing a lot :)
I want to join because of it's a great guild with good people and respect, i hope to have fun and nice adventures with you all..

Taaralatie
03-08-2012, 02:38 PM
IGN: Ocadreaz lv65 mage.
I'm on like everyday and playing a lot :)
I want to join because of it's a great guild with good people and respect, i hope to have fun and nice adventures with you all..

Welcome on board :)

Izelot
03-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Name: Izelot Lv: 65
Active: 5-6 hrs p/day (Depends if im not busy)
Reason: I want to try a really friendly,respectful guild

Jcyee
03-08-2012, 09:32 PM

Wow! Oca joined fast. Less than a day! Is that a record or something? Lol anyway like taara said, welcome to eclipse!

Darkknight604
03-09-2012, 03:40 AM

Welcome to Eclipse.

LastCookie
03-10-2012, 02:14 PM
IGN: Themasterjack lvl 2 lol
ACTIVE: 9 hours a day
REASON
wanna help this guild be the best and love doing runs ( mybrother is thejackeytran :D we wanna be eclipse)

dudetus
03-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Wow! Oca joined fast. Less than a day! Is that a record or something? Lol anyway like taara said, welcome to eclipse!

Actually I believe I hold the record lol. After I asked to be a part of Eclipse it took about 5mins until I got in ;)

And welcome :)

dudetus
03-10-2012, 03:55 PM

Ty for applying to Eclipse, I've sent u a pm :)!

~Ninja

Zumby
03-10-2012, 08:44 PM
IGN: Zumby L66 Mage.
I'm on almost everyday.
Looking for an active guild to farm with and have a little fun.

Meleexprt
03-11-2012, 12:02 AM
- Ign: Meleexprt

- lvl: 65

- I am avtive, i get on starting on thursday, and dont stop playing til sunday night!

- I want to join because i want to meet and make friends with all those players out there who worked so hard to be where they r now by reaching the high 60's lvl.

- no sorry i dont have sponsors name, i hope this doesnt affect my chances of getting in :(

I hope i get accepted to this awesome guild! :)

Taaralatie
03-11-2012, 02:23 AM
I
- Ign: Meleexprt

- lvl: 65

- I am avtive, i get on starting on thursday, and dont stop playing til sunday night!

- I want to join because i want to meet and make friends with all those players out there who worked so hard to be where they r now by reaching the high 60's lvl.

- no sorry i dont have sponsors name, i hope this doesnt affect my chances of getting in :(

I hope i get accepted to this awesome guild! :)

Thx for applying...I have sent you a pm.

Taaralatie
03-11-2012, 02:31 AM

I have pm you

Taaralatie
03-11-2012, 02:35 AM
IGN: Zumby L66 Mage.
I'm on almost everyday.
Looking for an active guild to farm with and have a little fun.

I have pm you

dudetus
03-11-2012, 06:12 PM
100th post :).

Kthxbai

Zuroh
03-11-2012, 09:03 PM
IGN- Zurata
Level-65 mage
I'm usually on every day for at least a few hours. However, I'm also going to college to I may not be on for a few days at a time if I get behind in school.
I have seen many of the guild members around and they all seem like good people. I'm looking for a good guild to help that will also be able to help me should I need it.
I also have a level 65 archer and warrior name Zuroh and Avaloris respectively.

elianel
03-11-2012, 11:34 PM
nice :banana:

DPANDA
03-17-2012, 04:03 AM
Bump

Please apply using this thread

Thank you

D

shekhar suman
03-17-2012, 05:22 PM
hi,I'm shekhar suman in game I'm a bear f lvl 65 i.e "shekhara" my character's name,I'm just eager to join "eclipse" as it is in leader board nd at dat time i also make a lot f frnds,some r already der.Its really proud nd fun to join

birdmasta
03-18-2012, 03:51 PM
only 65-66's?

dudetus
03-19-2012, 06:54 AM
IGN- Zurata
Level-65 mage
I'm usually on every day for at least a few hours. However, I'm also going to college to I may not be on for a few days at a time if I get behind in school.
I have seen many of the guild members around and they all seem like good people. I'm looking for a good guild to help that will also be able to help me should I need it.
I also have a level 65 archer and warrior name Zuroh and Avaloris respectively.

Ty for applying to Eclipse! I've sent u a PM.

~Ninja

dudetus
03-19-2012, 06:58 AM
hi,I'm shekhar suman in game I'm a bear f lvl 65 i.e "shekhara" my character's name,I'm just eager to join "eclipse" as it is in leader board nd at dat time i also make a lot f frnds,some r already der.Its really proud nd fun to join

Ty for applying to Eclipse! I've sent u a PM.

~Ninja

dudetus
03-19-2012, 07:03 AM
only 65-66's?

Yes we are and end game guild and therefore we only take applications by current cap and -1 players. Therefore it is now lvl 65 and 66 as it was on Nuri lvl 60 and 61 and is going to be in Humania lvl 70 and 71.

Wow sounds complicated but yet again it's actually quite simple lol :D

Pakax
03-19-2012, 05:22 PM
And just to be clearer, only your main needs to be cap or cap-1. You can have other chars in the guild at different levels (for scaled farming for instance). This is why i get questions when playing my level 10 about how i managed to get into Eclipse.

Taaralatie
03-21-2012, 03:05 AM
Recruitment is on freeze again until after Humania.

siknx
03-21-2012, 06:03 AM
Aww and just as I was.gonna apply :( when you open recruiting again msg me here I currently have 2 lvl 65s and I'm always playing pocket legends when I'm not stuck at work..

Okavauzirah
03-21-2012, 07:00 PM
21st March 2012

Recruitment is frozen again. We have a again reached an optimum size of active awesome players and will now wait until after Humania is released before we consider re-opening recruitment.

The guild Eclipse has unfrozen recruiting and is looking for active end game players. We are a mature guild who treat our members respectfully at all times. Our runs are legendary and our players are fun and friendly.

If you are level 65 or 66 and are interested in joining our family please post on here a little about yourself including:

how active you are

We will check this thread regularly and hopeful candidates will be interviewed and invited to take part in fang runs with officers.

You might also like to add my bird Taarkwin if you wish to talk to me online or private message Taaralatie. Or contact other Eclipse officers/recruiters in game:

Recruiters IGN Omigodaninja and IGN Diskokittehhh

Officers IGN Pakax, Pacoulax, Pacoulin, IGN Rubikin, IGN Khaosbrute IGN Heuabad

I would like to join eclipse. Ign: okavauzirah. I'm lvl 65 and 1/2. I am active. Sponsor name is Elysony.

Taaralatie
03-22-2012, 02:28 AM
Sorry recruitment is frozen until after the release of Humania.

Jesse Mack
04-09-2012, 07:15 PM
I achieved lvl 66 on my enchantress over the dbl xp weekend. I have become annoyed with lower lvls in other guilds begging to be pwr lvl'd and wanting free gold. I dont mind helping to clear maps to unlock or kill hard boss's but anything beyond that tells me the person is lazy and will never learn to play their toon. I worked hard to lvl mine and learned where/how to gain the fastest xp at each lvl without soliciting the lvl 65+ constantly to do all the work for me. I find it annoying also to be invited to any dungeon when the person can see that i am currently already in one. These things prompted me to look for a mature guild of only lvl capped or near players that are doing the same content that am in. I was told that yet again your guild is on a freeze, however i would really love to join. I have no interest in rank promotions or recruiting. I just want to be with mature players doing same lvl content.....My lvl 66 IGN is Decaya.

loriot
04-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Hey Taara!

Yes, it's me Loriot!

Started new job this year and it's really great.
Found some time to play again.

Can you add me to Eclipse again please?

Many thanks and see u,
Loriot

dudetus
04-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Hey Taara!

Yes, it's me Loriot!

Started new job this year and it's really great.
Found some time to play again.

Can you add me to Eclipse again please?

Many thanks and see u,
Loriot

Jeez HI Loriot!!

Glad to see u back :)!!

Contact some officer/recruiter or Taara and we'll get u back in :)!

Pinocciohh
04-14-2012, 06:09 PM
IGN: Rezume, Level 65 Mage HOW ACTIVE AM I?: I am Active every day without fail. WHY DO I WANT TO JOIN?: I want to join because Eclipse i think is one of the best guild's going atm, I know people from that guild so i think i would fit it personally and also it seems like a friendly guild to be in.

Taaralatie
04-16-2012, 10:28 AM
I achieved lvl 66 on my enchantress over the dbl xp weekend. I have become annoyed with lower lvls in other guilds begging to be pwr lvl'd and wanting free gold. I dont mind helping to clear maps to unlock or kill hard boss's but anything beyond that tells me the person is lazy and will never learn to play their toon. I worked hard to lvl mine and learned where/how to gain the fastest xp at each lvl without soliciting the lvl 65+ constantly to do all the work for me. I find it annoying also to be invited to any dungeon when the person can see that i am currently already in one. These things prompted me to look for a mature guild of only lvl capped or near players that are doing the same content that am in. I was told that yet again your guild is on a freeze, however i would really love to join. I have no interest in rank promotions or recruiting. I just want to be with mature players doing same lvl content.....My lvl 66 IGN is Decaya.

Have sent you a pm.

Taaralatie
04-16-2012, 10:36 AM
IGN: Rezume, Level 65 Mage HOW ACTIVE AM I?: I am Active every day without fail. WHY DO I WANT TO JOIN?: I want to join because Eclipse i think is one of the best guild's going atm, I know people from that guild so i think i would fit it personally and also it seems like a friendly guild to be in.

Have sent you a pm.

Taaralatie
04-16-2012, 10:42 AM
FYI

Recruitment is frozen until after Humania is released. As we are an end game guild, in order to apply you will need to be level 70 or 71.

Natcaviq
04-23-2012, 11:30 PM
No offense, Tara, I like you in game.. But, you sound like a sorority.bneed be so picky?

Natcaviq
04-23-2012, 11:31 PM
It's a guild, which means friendship. Not CIA OR FBI. no offense.. Just saying

Taaralatie
04-24-2012, 03:50 PM
It's a guild, which means friendship. Not CIA OR FBI. no offense.. Just saying

Guild
Noun:
A medieval association of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power.
An association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal.

Eclipse is most definitely an association of people in the pursuit of a common goal. We are also a family of happy warm friendly people who support and help eachother. We have no drama because we are extremely careful who we choose to join us. We have strong values about the way we conduct ourselves at all times which, incidentally, includes not flaming other guild's recruitment threads, and if you do not agree with the way we do things that is entirely your prerogative. But our success as a guild comes from us all believing in the importance of inviting only the best of gamers, like minded people who are dedicated, mature and experienced players. There are plenty of other guilds for people to join.

Nologicone
05-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Eclipse says Hi!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/nologicone/Bikes/KJ0T3110.jpg

Taaralatie
05-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Look closely and you will see our Eclipse shield proudly displayed on the side of Bj's bike! That's dedication for you!

Nologicone
05-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Look closely and you will see our Eclipse shield proudly displayed on the side of Bj's bike! That's dedication for you!

I'm really proud and happy to bring the spirit of Eclipse along with me to the tracks. It's such a great honour and means a lot to me :)

ArtofWar
06-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Herestheboom lvl65 mage
I play at least 3 our per day.
I would like to join Eclipse because i want an awesome end-game guild with friendly people :D

Pakax
06-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Man this is awesome!!!!!!!
The last time I was leaning like that I was falling off my bike! :-D

Eclipse says Hi!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/nologicone/Bikes/KJ0T3110.jpg

Pakax
06-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi Airboom,

We still currently are on recruitment freeze. As a ramp up to Humania, we are having some conversations with end game players at level 66 only and remain highly selective. Once Humania is out, we will most certainly reopen recruitment for a while at which point we will consider applications from levels 70/71. So when you make it to 70 (or 66 before the release!), you will be able to apply.

Our head recruiters are IGN Odin, IGN Gaihawk, and IGN: DiskoKittehhh or you can also contact me (IGNs in my sig).

You may also ask for other officers in game (Heuabad,etc. - just ask some of our members if an officer is online)

Thanks
P

Herestheboom lvl65 mage
I play at least 3 our per day.
I would like to join Eclipse because i want an awesome end-game guild with friendly people :D

slangbow
06-15-2012, 05:27 PM
IGN: Slangbow LVL 66
play 4-5 days a week
Just looking for a Little excitement and i think eclipse is where its at

ArtofWar
06-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Ok all clear

Pakax
06-16-2012, 07:33 AM
Hi Slang, see you in game!

thecrankybearsam
06-17-2012, 12:59 PM
Eclipse sounds fun, congrats on 4th place, Legends got KICKED :/

thecrankybearsam
06-17-2012, 01:01 PM
1st. The Elite
2nd. Naver Cafe Team (korean guild)
3rd. C.O.T.
4th. Eclipse
5th. Legends

dudetus
06-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Eclipse sounds fun, congrats on 4th place, Legends got KICKED :/

FYI, even though I am not a member of Eclipse anymore (as I moved up to PvP) Eclipse is all about being a large and happy family of experienced and mature players who play hard while having fun. Eclipse does NOT aim to be on the leaderboards. Eclipse aims to have a large and happy family and leaderboard position is only a nice feat and conclusion of hardcore gaming.

Jcyee
06-18-2012, 09:37 PM
FYI, even though I am not a member of Eclipse anymore (as I moved up to PvP) Eclipse is all about being a large and happy family of experienced and mature players who play hard while having fun. Eclipse does NOT aim to be on the leaderboards. Eclipse aims to have a large and happy family and leaderboard position is only a nice feat and conclusion of hardcore gaming.

How wud u know? Ur not even in eclipse... Hehe. But yes ninja is right... What he said ;)

Pakax
06-21-2012, 10:03 AM
This is actually funny given that we have spent 90% of the year on recruitment freeze! Something similar happened in previous campaigns when we were first on the LB: every single one of us was like: "really?!".
As Ninja, said, being on the LB just happens really, this has nothing to do with us proactively trying to hire tons of end game players. We have seen too many guilds take a fall for hiring the wrong people that we are quite protective when it comes to getting people in. Our recruitment is tight and will remain so for that specific reason.

On this note, Eclipse recruitment is now on 'semi-freeze'. i.e. we will consider applications from a small number of end game players (70/71) who hopefully will come highly recommended. So if you know us, if you have read this thread (particularly the first post), please post here (preferably) and talk to us in game.

Thank you.

AziPlayer
06-25-2012, 12:30 PM
So, IGN: Azihorasen lvl-66 coming to 70 i think it take me 1-2 weeks
I'm 14 but all tell me "you talking like 20"
I want to join Eclipse guild because half or more players are on leaderboards like Heuabad my friend, and i would like to meet new friends. I would like to see in guild much runs and etc.
Thanks for all!

Pakax
06-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi Azi, we talked in game. We will welcome your application when you reach 70. Talk to us in game at that point.
Thanks!

biggreen
07-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Ign is biggreenbuds I'm 21 I play everyday I'm looking for an active guild to farm and XP I'm lvl 66 currently an officer in legendary farmers but the guild has gone inactive and hardly anyone is on let me know

Pakax
07-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi big, applications welcome from lvl70/71 players. I look forward to talking to you when you get there!

siknx
07-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Ign: Siknxx I'm19 and I play daily I currently have a 70 and im working on lvling my 65 up as well. Im looking to join eclipse cause my old guild just wasn't active.

Pakax
07-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi siknxx, we met briefly in game. Thanks for your patience!
Please reach out to one of the listed recruiters or taaralatie in game for a chat.
Thanks
Pakax

BearBrwnys
07-27-2012, 06:40 PM
IGN: Probird 62 warbird

Reason: i want to join this guild because i want to make friends, helpout, chill, and have a clan that treats each other right

Active:10 hours.

Jcyee
07-28-2012, 01:02 AM
IGN: Probird 62 warbird

Reason: i want to join this guild because i want to make friends, helpout, chill, and have a clan that treats each other right

Active:10 hours.

Hey probird,

While im not an officer or recruiter of eclipse, i can tell you that it would be best for you to level up to 70 before we can consider your application. When you do, try to reach out to one of our recruiters or officers (i believe that theyre posted on the original post). Maybe one of them can say this better than me ;) lol. Good luck on the leveling and Thanks for your understanding.

Jcyee

Taaralatie
07-28-2012, 06:20 AM
Hey probird,

While im not an officer or recruiter of eclipse, i can tell you that it would be best for you to level up to 70 before we can consider your application. When you do, try to reach out to one of our recruiters or officers (i believe that theyre posted on the original post). Maybe one of them can say this better than me ;) lol. Good luck on the leveling and Thanks for your understanding.

Jcyee

Lol! Jcyee...you did just fine!

@Probird You sound like an active player so I am sure it will take you no time to reach level 70. As we are an endgame guild this is our minimum level requirement for entry. But once you make it please talk to any of these igns:

Pakax pakaxx pakaxxx
Odin Gaihawk
Diskokittehhh
Fuzzyslips
Lilphell
Taarkwin taaralatie

Or infact anyone in eclipse. We can point you in the right direction!

Jcyee
07-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Lol! Jcyee...you did just fine!

lol ok good :)

BoomBox
07-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Way to go! :)

Deatharcherr
07-31-2012, 07:21 AM
my ign is IdeatharcherI(lvl 70 bird)im 14 years old and i want to join this guild because i want to make some new friends,help people and join my other friends which i got in eclipse.im also a friend of odin :D .I am 1-7 hours in game every day.

Henryge
08-02-2012, 04:23 AM
edited

Entertaining
08-06-2012, 01:34 AM
Opalmauk -70
I am 16 years old.
Play everyday.
I would like to join <Eclipse> because it seems to be a very good guild and i have some friends in there. :)
Sponsor: Sick

Pakax
08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Hi,archer,

Talk to us in game. Officers/recruiters igns:

Pakax pakaxx pakaxxx
Odin Gaihawk
Diskokittehhh
Fuzzyslips
Lilphell
Taarkwin taaralatie

But,you can approach any Eclipse member really. I look forward to seeing you in game!
Take care

my ign is IdeatharcherI(lvl 70 bird)im 14 years old and i want to join this guild because i want to make some new friends,help people and join my other friends which i got in eclipse.im also a friend of odin :D .I am 1-7 hours in game every day.

Pakax
08-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Hi Opal,
We talked briefly in game. As per post above, connect with any of the officers/recruiters to have a chat. See you soon!

Opalmauk -70
I am 16 years old.
Play everyday.
I would like to join <Eclipse> because it seems to be a very good guild and i have some friends in there. :)
Sponsor: Sick

Entertaining
08-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Hi Opal,
We talked briefly in game. As per post above, connect with any of the officers/recruiters to have a chat. See you soon!

Sounds great. :)

AriaDust
08-15-2012, 07:01 AM
IGN & Level of your character: AriaDust L71
Your age: 22
How active you are: 7+Hrs Everyday
Why you would like to join us: This guild looks promising & definitely want to try it out for myself.

~No Pain No Glory~

Jcyee
08-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Hey aria. Why dont u go ahead and add jcyee or yeejc in game or pm any of our officers/recruiters (on the original post). Or talk to any eclipse member u see. Hopefully ill see u on game soon :)

Shinnybird
08-24-2012, 04:52 AM
Ign: shinnybird
Lvl: 71
Why join? I wanna join bcus i wanna make more friends to chill when im bored!!
Online?usually at weekends 1-7 hours maybe

Taaralatie
08-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Please can we lock this thread thanks

Taaralatie
08-24-2012, 07:22 AM
New recruitment thread is here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67151-lt-Eclipse-gt-Recruiting-active-fun-friendly-and-mature-endgame-players)

Phindalus
08-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Hello my name is Pat.
my IGN is Phindalus.
lvl 70 bear in all tiki wear.
i play between 4-8 hours a day.
I am a respectful and more than competent player as i have played mmorpg's since diablo II
I would like to join eclipse because i want to be in a guild that is structured with a group of serious and mature players that know how play.
Cheekyrose is my sponsor

Jcyee
08-28-2012, 01:06 AM
Hey pat thx for ur interest in eclipse however this thread is basically obsolete since we have a newer and fresher recruitment thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67151-lt-Eclipse-gt-Recruiting-active-fun-friendly-and-mature-endgame-players&highlight=Eclipse. U will likely get the attention of more of our officers and recruiters there.

Since im a recruiter, go ahead and add yeejc in game. Looking forward to meeting u! :)