PDA

View Full Version : To whichever forum moderator closes/deletes threads here on the forums.

P u r e
03-30-2020, 04:51 PM
Why was my "Pure's Flair Achivement Item Rental Service Shop" thread closed? It was originally started here in general discussion section and then moved to traders market section. I went to check it for any replys today and found that i could no longer access it. I went to my profile page and clicked recent posts and it doesn't shop up there. I also checked my recently started threads link and it's not there either.

Did i violate some forum rule that i wasn't aware of?
Can i remake the thread?

Link to the thread that I am referring to... https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?441706-Pure-s-Flair-Tab-Achievements-Item-Rental-Service/page6

Aoeqt
03-30-2020, 05:00 PM
This may have been an error, but I think if there was a reason as to why it was closed, it would be for this rule: "Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited."

NukeDragon
04-01-2020, 01:10 PM
Is it also prohibited if the post is frequently updated with new stuff like my sets with bonuses thread?

This may have been an error, but I think if there was a reason as to why it was closed, it would be for this rule: "Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited."

Aoeqt
04-01-2020, 01:24 PM
Is it also prohibited if the post is frequently updated with new stuff like my sets with bonuses thread?

I don't really know what they view exactly as bumping/necro since every forum are different, but I see this one as well: “Necro” posting - Please do not submit a reply to a thread that has been inactive for more than 45 days. Rather, create a new thread only if you believe that the topic is still relevant to the community today. Sticky threads are exempt from this rule."

Hope that answers your question.

Zonerift
04-03-2020, 11:50 AM
�� What up yall

Aoeqt
04-03-2020, 11:51 AM
�� What up yall

Hello my love.

Zonerift
04-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Hello my love.

Lol you’re my wife

P u r e
04-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Why was my "Pure's Flair Achivement Item Rental Service Shop" thread closed? It was originally started here in general discussion section and then moved to traders market section. I went to check it for any replys today and found that i could no longer access it. I went to my profile page and clicked recent posts and it doesn't shop up there. I also checked my recently started threads link and it's not there either.

Did i violate some forum rule that i wasn't aware of?
Can i remake the thread?

Link to the thread that I am referring to... https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?441706-Pure-s-Flair-Tab-Achievements-Item-Rental-Service/page6

Still no reply from a Dev/Moderator...

Aoeqt
04-05-2020, 09:25 PM
Still no reply from a Dev/Moderator...

To my understanding, it's because of you bumping the post many times. I would like to think that continuously bumping a post without others commenting under it for x amount of time, is what goes hand in hand with this forum rule: "Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited."

I'd assume you can re-create the thread, shouldn't be a problem with it, but I would stray away from bumping it yourself and allow the thread to just take its course so that there is no fear of it being removed again.